nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
False positive I think, mine didn't yell at me.
Which link did you use?
I usually download from Mega or Nopy but this time I think I tried Racaty. So I redowloaded it (this time probably Mega/Nopy dunno exactly :) ) and now Windows defender is quiet...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, the "puzzles" are quite straightforward, I only needed help/hint with the TV-antenna one...
Lol'ed at the end. Dokkake indeed... Animal cruelty!! xD
Also, literally the only English text I saw was the 2 lines for the end animation.

I was pleasently surprised by not everyone being mega-boobed. Still, gotta say, 4 GB seems much too big for the content.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hm, Windows defender tells this - Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl - about file Lost.exe

it really doesnt happen too often here, false warning or?
False positive. I didnt have this issue when I bought the game from steam.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Dudo359

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone have this problem? If so help plz :) I also tried reinstalling it and it doesn't work. Untitled.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need Seek Girl I & II also from DSGames
I think you'll at least need Steam Smart Loader or something similar, but here's the games straight from the Steam folder...

with Charming Girl and patch -
with patch -

Tried the same with Rune Girl and its dlc, but there was apparently files missing (so don't get your hopes up).

Edit - Seek Girl has as thread here now, might not have Charming Girl though.

Last edited:

bunzv121202

Jun 26, 2019
No idea, maybe spots for dlc although there's no word of any. The Seek Girl games are completely separate. They don't play like Lost, ones like Whack-A-Mole (and I'm not sure how to explain the second).
Hi, im new to this, can you show me how to use Steam Smart Loader or SSE? To play your seek girl game file?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have to do some debugging to test if removing steam broke the game or not. I wont be able to get to it until Saturday. I did try the Steam Emu but the play doesnt work and found that it does a steam check of sorts or its stopping due to a DLC check.

I am not well versed in C#.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes