fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
I'm a little noob with this the user fggtking put two save but I don't know how to use it.
Just copy and paste in the folder like literally.
C:\Users\[insert your pc name here]\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Lost
you do need both as i believe one is for ver.1.0 content and another for ver1.1 content (I may be totally wrong thou)

I've attached an image to show you where. hope this helps.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lolpoi

Dec 9, 2018
1577398171369.png
Is it just me, or these other two chapter/stage? always locked?
Also, where is the jigsaw puzzle? I can't seem to find it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just me...
Those two blank spaces are always blank. To get to the jigsaw go to the girl/stage select screen, on the left there's a statue and a sword stuck in the ground. Pull out the sword and whack the statue a few times, then click on the scroll it's holding.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Is it just me, or these other two chapter/stage? always locked?
Also, where is the jigsaw puzzle? I can't seem to find it, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I believe those are placeholders for future additions. DLC or updates, somesuch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They did mentioned dlc (and sequels), in the 1.1 . But is coming in January.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...this end? i cant see next chapter??
The circular arrow top right should take you back to the girl select screen, but there's meant to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe try a different resolution, otherwise uploaded again but this time it should be ready to play.

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
Those two blank spaces are always blank. To get to the jigsaw go to the girl/stage select screen, on the left there's a statue and a sword stuck in the ground. Pull out the sword and whack the statue a few times, then click on the scroll it's holding.
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but there's no statue... no matter what I do there's none... I wanted to restart the game, but I couldn't find the save... I'm clueless

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but there's no statue...
I don't think the game in the opening post is the 1.1 version. The one I uploaded earlier wasn't cracked so here's one that should be ready to play (the new puzzle really is awful though)...

Lost 1.1 with uncensoring patch -

Saves are here but your appdata may be hidden...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Lost

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I very quickly gave up trying to work it out myself and used the (better) guide off Steam Ryahn posted...
It's been awhile but the only stage I never managed to finish was the dogs.

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
I don't think there's any sequence to the buttons... Every time I've passed the 17th level I just pressed the buttons at random.
The tutorial is sometimes very confusing. It's like they have updated the game but forgot about the tutorial. But the puzzle was a good addition, wasn't that hard either.
This is how I've passed the last level:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is how I've passed the last level...
It was the two bits of rope, the guide never mentioned (and I never worked out) they were the string the two pictures were hanging from... Poor puppy getting her lead yanked like that.

Reactions: Henty_Panty

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
F**k... The highlight of the last character's blowjob option surprised me playing the game at night. I felt strange from the description of bestiality...

dijiyo1865

Aug 29, 2020
I don't think the game in the opening post is the 1.1 version. The one I uploaded earlier wasn't cracked so here's one that should be ready to play (the new puzzle really is awful though)...

Lost 1.1 with uncensoring patch -

Saves are here but your appdata may be hidden...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Lost
link has been gone, can you reupload? thanks

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes