Oct 5, 2018
I think you'll at least need Steam Smart Loader or something similar, but here's the games straight from the Steam folder...

with Charming Girl and patch -
with patch -

Tried the same with Rune Girl and its dlc, but there was apparently files missing (so don't get your hopes up).

Edit - Seek Girl has as thread here now, might not have Charming Girl though.
How about Seek Girl III ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How about Seek Girl III ?
with patch -

with patch -

with patch -

Again straight from Steam so you'll probably need a emulator, weirdly starting Seek Girl 3 up from the .exe and not Steam triggers Seek Girl 2. This is similar to Lost so a is extremely handy, and this girl really...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only just noticed this is the Lost thread, not the Seek Girl one...

Edit - Game thread for Seek Girl 3 here, and Seek girl 2 here. Seek Girl 4 now here.

Last edited:

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
hey, there seems to be an update to ver 1.1 according to steam. Anyone going to upload the updated version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Straight from the Steam folder, so no Steam emulator included...

Lost 1.1 with uncensoring patch - Mediafire

The jigsaw is ridiculous. Pull out the sword and whack the statue, or don't and ignore it.

Edit - Link DMCAed.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Straight from the Steam folder, so no Steam emulator included...

Lost 1.1 with uncensoring patch -

The jigsaw is ridiculous. Pull out the sword and whack the statue, or don't and ignore it.
Well. This was fun...
Your v1.1 (THX) can at least be started up with the emu files from the OP version, though none of the scenes work (just a black screen). Maybe has to do something with me having already played through the v1.0 and it's written things in the registry, or your Steam id being different, hence the emulation not working correctly (probably).
At any rate that extra/new scene with the statue worked.

It's a masochist's jigsaw puzzle, clearly... Also, I happened to complete it, and WTF!!! stuck at 286/288. Have I been just trolled by the game? Coz I think it's complete!! xD
I need a drink, ffs. Or a DOZEN...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's a masochist's jigsaw puzzle, clearly...
I haven't got round to finishing it. The said something a bit odd maybe it'll help, to complete just swap the two top right tiles.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
But you see, those two are already at the right place!! xD
Oh, for the love of... Found it!
Actually, that other comment at that steam thread saying he had to swap two identical white pieces helped (though there are no remotely identical white pieces... xD)

It's just more of the same, btw. Not hearing voices, though I think that's bc of not correctly cracking. Wish I bothered to check on Steam for a completed picture before driving myself to the edge of madness with this $hit... lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks! I was stuck on Stage 7 and couldn't progress. Didn't feel like clicking around for another few hours.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Oddly enough, I got all the achievements except one, the final jigsaw puzzle one, even though it's complete. The game won't let me do it again. Meh. I'm over it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the puzzle just worked for me thou, not sure if it a bug for your case.
It's working but not retroactively triggering the Steam achievement, the trigger is probably actually completing it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes