MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
any chance of adding the option to change opacity of the dialog background?
FYI, You can also try changing the text box (text background) to a different one, yourself...it's easy to do. I usually change the text box for many of the titles I play. (As I'm playing / watching these stories on a big ass TV screen) And for me, this method makes it much easier to see the text..., and avoids (reduces) eye fatigue.

I also added an image showing how the changed textbox will look like in the story. (And the posted text box file, can also be used as a replacement for many other Ren'py titles.)

Installation: Just place the new textbox image into your gui folder…you then can choose to over write, or make a back up before you apply the new text box. Also, the gui folder is located in your game folder..." Example, LostAndFound-0.7-pc/game/gui ".

Side Note: I've noticed some games don't use a gui folder in their setup. And in most cases...just creating a gui folder and placing the new text box within to it... I found this method will override the original version, with the one your want to .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Demon Lord Spudbat

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Really liking how this game is coming along, kinda wonder how many more updates are left before the story is complete.

I did notice a few missing images mainly the "image s1-00" not found as well as getting an error message when viewing the replay gallery after unlocking scene 7(Cassie),11(Beth/Susan/Jennifer) and 12(Mia) of the version 0.7 update as well as before even playing the update scene 13 (Amie+Kylie) was already unlocked. Also not sure if I was the only one to get this but If you played version 0.6 and used a non-default name for the MC and move your save over to 0.7 you may want to start a new run of the story as when I did that and got to the first new H-scene of the Update the game randomly changed the MC name from the name I was using to the default name given to the MC.

also am I correct to say that the cameos in question that were talked about in the changelog are referring to the two family the MC makes note of on the Vacation and maybe the Irish receptionist at the beginning of the update.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
ginger magic is everywhere and i love it also is there supposed to be an animation for when kylie "blows" you

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, it seems to be prudent to NOT go for this update due to missing images.

Do you confirm or deny? Is there a workaround? Is it necessary to restart?

I saw a post about a fix, but I also saw that it is ineffective and the images are still missing.

Is that the case?

What happened to the images? Name was changed on the code or were they removed? Is it a matter of going to previous releases and get them or rename them?

I have the 0.6 release untouched. The images aren't in a .rpa so they are easy to replace. If anyone has a list of the missing images, I can put them in a .zip and post it here. This will NOT work if the issue is in the code and it's needed to edit their names.

Waiting for clarification.

Peace :)

Reactions: Macgamer

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
anyone know if theres a mod that would expand past 20 pages of saves? I got the latest hotfix, and the image errors and whatnot are gone now, but preferably, I'd like to have at least 50-60 pages, if not more. I tried screwing around with the screens file, but only managed to break things (just replaced it with a fresh copy and was fine)

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Tried 7c and still cant scroll past 20 pages of saves. So I guessing this game only has 20 save pages now? :unsure:
Yeah, it was changed for some reason. I guess the dev wanted more visible pages, but ran out of space and decided to just remove the < and > buttons instead of lowering the page count? Probably thought 20 pages would be more than enough since it's a kinetic novel with no choices, which... fair. But kinda screws over anyone that had saves on pages 21+ for whatever reason.

You can fix it yourself if you open game\screens.rpy and remove the # from the start of
#textbutton _("<") action FilePagePrevious() and
#textbutton _(">") action FilePageNext() (lines 734/746 respectively).

The > button will be off screen though so you'll also need to change the 21 in for page in range(1, 21): (line 743) to 20 (or whatever number lower than that you'd like).

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, it was changed for some reason. I guess the dev wanted more visible pages, but ran out of space and decided to just remove the < and > buttons instead of lowering the page count? Probably thought 20 pages would be more than enough since it's a kinetic novel with no choices, which... fair. But kinda screws over anyone that had saves on pages 21+ for whatever reason.

You can fix it yourself if you open game\screens.rpy and remove the # from the start of
#textbutton _("<") action FilePagePrevious() and
#textbutton _(">") action FilePageNext() (lines 734/746 respectively).

The > button will be off screen though so you'll also need to change the 20 in for page in range(1, 20): (line 743) to 19 (or whatever number lower than that you'd like).
You're a godsend, thanks

Reactions: hrm
Oct 22, 2017
I came to the conclusion that not all scenes are listed in the replay gallery. Like Kylie in corset fuck and Kylie and Aimee fucked in lingerie.
Is there any custom fix or has junior showed ambition to fix it?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lost & Found [v0.7c] [Jun1or72] crunched

Modifications: indefinite save pages/slots, quick menu and textbox frame don't overlap,
removed soundtrack archive from audio folder

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,90 GB / 978 MB - LostAndFound-0.7c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,88 GB / 964 MB - LostAndFound-0.7c-mac-crunched.zip
= ~51,5% of the original size, image/video quality: original/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nomad Jones

Apr 4, 2022
it is and it isnt junior has put his twist to it, that being said he dose admit it is the base for his version and he dose it well

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes