bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Tell me, I have a processor core i3-8100 4 gb ozu and motherboard tuf gaming, but still in animated scenes, when the girls talk faster or speed up the whole system is loaded at 99% and the scenes seem to be static (so slow), is the game so badly optimized and the renders do not load well or am I having problems with the computer? In other games that weigh more and the pictures are clearer, everything is fine (for example maxs life or motherless). THANK YOU IN ADVANCE))

Bongo1

Feb 13, 2018
The game sometimes fucks up variable containing character name, after that every frame with character name returns error. I useed UnRen to enable console, then in console:
player_name = "TypeYourChosenNameInside"

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
My New Family Remake, nice!!!!
It certainly feels like it, but I am not that far in, so I will see how far that goes.
That said - I don't mind a alternative MNF. I liked that one, and I think this one is a nice extra "horse in the stable".

I think, however, the whole reason for the separation is handled a bit too fast. It's "that's happened in the past and now everything is OK" in just a few short scenes. You almost get a whiplash how fast it goes from desperation to heaven. Not a real big thing, but I think taking a little bit time extra for that process will make the story far more believable...

That said - It's good to see another take on these kind of stories. Let's see how it develops...

Reactions: leproso0413

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Love this game, its like My New Family, with the new updat 0.6 i start playing.
But i run in some problems After day go sleeping the Mc and Kyli go the other room from that moment on i have script errors, not one but many script errors. i click more on ignore, that reading. So i stop and wait until its fixed its no fun this way.

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

Another week, another lot of renders. I have now hit the halfway mark of rendering update 0.7. I'm well into Chapter 18 now. Chapter 17 took a fair effort to get done (400+ renders) but we're slowly grinding through it while maintaining decent quality to give you guys the best experience I can. I am currently at a special location where there's a nice surprise upcoming for a special ginger. Plus a sexy surprise for MC (not in the way that you'd think). I'll keep you in suspense regarding that. Anyway, I'll keep pressing ahead while juggling with my job hunt, so I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Stay awesome, y'all!

• Junior72
1111.png

Reactions: SpeedDevil

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"You staring at my tits all night has to me horny"

Says no woman ever after knowing this dude for an hour at most.... I'm all for suspension of disbelief but seriously.... write some damn realism....

As far as blatant rip offs go, it's definitely up there for "Holy shit, you're just copying it scene for scene, huh?"
The only thing I prefer in this one is Beth over Alice (none of that loli shit K7 does...) and Kylie's more realistic situation over a Cat Girl.

But for the love of God you even blatantly copy nickname themes... Little Sparkle instead of Little Cat, Freckled Beauty instead of Naked Beauty, except for some reason you called Beth "Pocket Princess" which makes no god damned since as she's A. The Oldest Sibling, B. The same size as Amie, C. Not remotely that much shorter than the rest of the girls.

But wow do I not care for the speed at which you rush into every relationship....

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Perhaps a silly q, why aren't the new games using honey select 2 now instead of the much worse 1.
HS2 is awful. So many issues with it, too many. HS1 is still good, even if there are less assets. It just needs
people to make better looking assets for HS1, but that's unlikely to happen thanks to it's creator. HS2 feels like a failed branch of Honey Select. If your going to upgrade from HS1, then it should be daz, avoiding HS2 altogether.

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
good evening there is a problem the game does not have the arrows to go forward and backward in the save pages

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First time downloading and playing and I keep getting this "image not found".
LostAndFound 2023-08-25 15-19-11-90.jpg

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes