Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
First time downloading and playing and I keep getting this "image not found".
View attachment 2878857
Same here. First 5 minutes of the game and getting missing images (S1-10c & S1-10d). Might be an upload mistake for this version of the game? Anyway, I'll keep playing and see how it goes. If it keeps going like this, I'll come back in another version. Errors kill the immersion.

Reactions: GoWFO

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Same here. First 5 minutes of the game and getting missing images (S1-10c & S1-10d). Might be an upload mistake for this version of the game? Anyway, I'll keep playing and see how it goes. If it keeps going like this, I'll come back in another version. Errors kill the immersion.
it gets better after that junior said it supposed to be blank like that

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I have seen the cameos. Ok, for MNF cameos, but who are the other two girls with the mom (the second cameos). I have seen these in some game, but I don't remember what is the name of the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostAndFound-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
why does the first sex scene in this game obviously have a young man doing the moaning noises for a woman character? lmfao

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I have seen the cameos. Ok, for MNF cameos, but who are the other two girls with the mom (the second cameos). I have seen these in some game, but I don't remember what is the name of the game.
Ok, now I remember, these are from Ripples, a game that I am waiting to try.

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Kinda very forgiving story from part of the MC the developer didn't even made any choice if he forgives her or not ,straight away he knows it's his mother from just the phone call that she made from where in the restaurant kinda blunt story and you have missing images from the start fix that

Egregious

Feb 27, 2020
There are a bunch of missing buttons in the Replay Gallery. Gives the Renpy crash screen starting on (I think) page 4 of the gallery.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes