HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
It's been a while since I played this but are there paths where the MC becomes the domme? Last time I checked the cheat/spolier sheet and there's like only one where MC becomes a police(?). But I've never actually gotten that far so I could be wrong.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
It's been a while since I played this but are there paths where the MC becomes the domme? Last time I checked the cheat/spolier sheet and there's like only one where MC becomes a police(?). But I've never actually gotten that far so I could be wrong.
I only play the subby routes but from memory it may be possible to become a Domme over Corinth, someone else may be able to help more than I can

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
I remember playing this a while back and getting to the ending, I thought it was finished but apparently it still is in development?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I remember playing this a while back and getting to the ending, I thought it was finished but apparently it still is in development?
It is very much still in development. There will be a new release in the future, Gloss is working on it but as it a casual project there is no definite release date.
The long delay occurred because Gloss had a major hard drive failure and lost the update he had been working on and that put him off the development and created a long delay.
The new update looks like it will be huge and will massively add to the story.
This is a copy of a recent post from Gloss on Discord: "
GlossandGlamour, Dream Weaver! — 07/04/2023 06:41
Punishment scene and Malice intro are done.

Last step before release is implementing the two new outfits fully."

Reactions: Ruzei

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
In other words, the game is mostly finished but the dev is adding extra content, reworking what's there and maybe tying up some remaining loose ends.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the promised update shouldn't change anything important in the already implemented endings. What's being changed is adding more stuff on the paths to those.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Any news?
We are definitely getting closer. Gloss did say within a month but there could be a problem with the size of the images that is being looked at. If you can it is well worth joining Gloss's Discord as it is extremely active.

Last edited:

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
The latest update is almost completed. Should be ready before the month is up, or by next week at the earliest.
And that's been the case for the last six months or so. I suggest people stop asking - there's no realistic timetable to be had when the author by their own words "follow their muse to other projects" whenever they feel stuck or get in a rut on this one. Just let it be a happy surprise when it shows up, whether that's in a week or ten years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Judging from Gloss's comments on Discord the release will be days away. He was aiming for tomorrow (and that was a definite date he announced) but the images and imugr (I think that's the site) are not being particularly helpful. Obviously that is still subject to last minute changes but there have been no major hints that there will be further significant delays. If there are, and as you say, it will still be a happy surprise when the update finally drops.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
The 15th date was chosen because imgur's NSFW ban could compromise the online version. Gloss would rather not release something that's not fully ready but imgur may force his hand

SmartSelect_20230514_224610_Discord.jpg

4.90 star(s) 38 Votes