Mar 17, 2018
Gloss is still active
from what I know the project is still in progress
you can join "Torei" discord to be up to date ^^
there must be an invitation on Gloss website on the first post in the topic

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
anyone knows if this will continue?
Yes, Gloss is still working on this as well as two other games. I believe the problem is that there was a major hard drive catastrophe and all of Gloss's notes and writings were lost. Gloss does have a great Discord page which will keep you up to date. plus a load of other info. It can be found here

Reactions: Wapnep

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
anyone knows if this will continue?
While I think this game has not had any developments, there are 2 other games in development by the same development that are both good:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
From Gloss

Hello again! Figured it was time for another update on my projects, for all you amazing folks who throw a couple bucks into the tip jar. I don't have any major content announcements to make today, but in the past I've generally ended up with new stuff ready every 3-4 months, and with the last major release being in February, I'd say that's likely to continue.
Lost in Laminate continues to push forward. I've mentioned it previously, but I've now largely completed the improvement pass I intended for much of the earlier game content. New improvements, new pictures, and a new non-outfit inventory system are the big standouts, but there are also new scenes like the one pictured above to provide some fun.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for what should happen to the player if they stay out after curfew (that now can happen, yep!), throw them at me. Only real rule is that it can't be an ending, so whatever happens needs to be nonpermanent or self-contained. I don't want to derail the narrative 1/3rd of the way into the game.

Stables of Cyn is approaching completion of its next big content patch, including another time skip, five connected kink scenes that introduce the ponygirl characters properly, and several framework systems like a suit inspection, skill improvement, and bedroom customization sequence.

I also (finally) was able to secure a new GPU for my computer, and will be doing a complete rebuild as parts trickle in. My main rig for games and developing everything here is running on a 2nd Gen Intel CPU, and a motherboard that's also over a decade old... so its time for an upgrade. That will likely slow me down a bit, but hey, it has to be done.

Otherwise, as always-- thank you for your support!

-- Gloss

xxcanikomxx

Mar 19, 2019
I couldn't see any activity on the Discord server. I haven't seen an update or information for a very long time.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry but Gloss is lies about faster release. Game will be uploaded 30.12.22-01.01.23. And its not deadline.
Gloss never gave a release date for the next LIL release, the end of the year was mentioned (but not by him) as that would be 1 years since he lost all the data he had saved on the drive that died. Get your facts right Robert before you start accusing people of lying.
Gloss's last post on the matter was, and I quote:-

GlossandGlamour, Dream Weaver! — 27/11/2022 18:43
For the record:

1) End of the year is a goal, not a guaranteed deadline.

2) I don't have any secretly finished update hiding on my hard drive

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
[
eccaBoo, post: 9515946, member: 567635"]
Gloss never gave a release date for the next LIL release, the end of the year was mentioned (but not by him) as that would be 1 years since he lost all the data he had saved on the drive that died. Get your facts right Robert before you start accusing people of lying.

For the record:

[/QUOTE]

1. Gloss a few months ago (2 or 3) said on discord that he might get a faster game update, but he doesn't guarantee it.

2. A month ago he talk that almost finished updating the game and now he fixing bugs and testing game. Now 27.11 says "End of the year is a goal, not a guaranteed date" wtf?

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018

For the record:

1. Gloss a few months ago (2 or 3) said on discord that he might get a faster game update, but he doesn't guarantee it.

2. A month ago he talk that almost finished updating the game and now he fixing bugs and testing game. Now 27.11 says "End of the year is a goal, not a guaranteed date" wtf?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

One month ago Gloss posted this on Discord

GlossandGlamour, Dream Weaver! — 02/11/2022 16:25
The Discord server itself is doing just fine.

Between losing my old version of LiL, going back to work full time, and a rather low creative period lately my content production has been less extensive than usual. Given it is just a hobby however, I feel very comfortable letting it drift on the backburner as I explore other things of interest.

Where do you read "almost finished updating and now fixing bugs" in that????

Anyway, enough of this. People have different expectations, Gloss is doing this for fun and not profit so expect the new release sometime in the future unless he thinks fuck it why bother. Just don't accuse people of lying just because you are pissy there is no update yet.

Reactions: delta024 and vrezi

ShadowLurker99

Feb 25, 2018
Apparently there's a Lost in laminate 10 update post on patreon.

Whether there's a new release out, or merely one being worked on, I reckon this one might not be abandoned anymore.

Nothing new on the iconoclast website, yet.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018

Heya everyone! With some recent great progress on LiL's upcoming mega-sized update, I've gotten to a point where I can reasonably outline what should be included in it. As a disclaimer, things can/will change, but I'm feeling pretty confident on this now that big chunks have been written.
-- New Things in the Hotel Room at the Start of the game (Done)
-- New People to meet at the Hotel (Done)
-- A reworked Inventory system (Done)
-- Extended Michael Sequence, get him into Laminate! (Done)
-- ID Cards that update with your status (Done-ish)
-- Two new ways into Club Lush, DD and MALICE (DD is Done)
-- The Academy is no longer randomized (you now get to pick endings) (Done)
-- New Pictures throughout the game (Done)
-- The Docile Dolls Branch, which includes:
--- Five? Endings, 3 of them turning the player into Torean Dolls
--- 13 different pieces of new gear
--- 7 different Ministry of Improvements options
--- 3 NPCs who's fate you can decide in-game. Corinth included!

-------------

So, the big question: ETA for testing release? I'm still not sure, I've rather expanded my scope on the Docile Dolls sequence, so that is taking more time than I expected. But as I said, progress has been good! I hope to have something ready soon-ish!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

Heya everyone! With some recent great progress on LiL's upcoming mega-sized update, I've gotten to a point where I can reasonably outline what should be included in it. As a disclaimer, things can/will change, but I'm feeling pretty confident on this now that big chunks have been written.
-- New Things in the Hotel Room at the Start of the game (Done)
-- New People to meet at the Hotel (Done)
-- A reworked Inventory system (Done)
-- Extended Michael Sequence, get him into Laminate! (Done)
-- ID Cards that update with your status (Done-ish)
-- Two new ways into Club Lush, DD and MALICE (DD is Done)
-- The Academy is no longer randomized (you now get to pick endings) (Done)
-- New Pictures throughout the game (Done)
-- The Docile Dolls Branch, which includes:
--- Five? Endings, 3 of them turning the player into Torean Dolls
--- 13 different pieces of new gear
--- 7 different Ministry of Improvements options
--- 3 NPCs who's fate you can decide in-game. Corinth included!

-------------

So, the big question: ETA for testing release? I'm still not sure, I've rather expanded my scope on the Docile Dolls sequence, so that is taking more time than I expected. But as I said, progress has been good! I hope to have something ready soon-ish!
It is getting close to release. Gloss is updating his discord every day with hints and some teasers. There is NO date as yet but it certainly isn't abandoned, that tag is added by F95 after a certain period of inactivity

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes