tintinbay

Oct 4, 2018
This is probably the hottest game I've played this year. It hits absolutely everything I like. The forced denial, the bondage, the latex, etc. I couldn't stop playing until I was able to get every ending.

I think the only thing I'm unsure about is the need for the whole gender hierarchy thing when the game is more focused in F/F relationships (which I love), but I guess that's the setting's fault rather than the game's.

It'll be a long time before I find something I enjoy as much so, thank you!

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
This is an HTML game. From my experience I assume that my saves will be gone after some time passes. Even though, I see no option to export my save files. How can an HTML game lack something so basic?

dpp722

Apr 30, 2019
This is an HTML game. From my experience I assume that my saves will be gone after some time passes. Even though, I see no option to export my save files. How can an HTML game lack something so basic?
The web game may use cookie of web browser to save,you should set the browser setting to keep cookies a long time, it can't be cleaned up on a regular basis(15 days, 30 days or other time),though the saves may lost.

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
It is written in Twine's Harlowe language, which does not support save exporting. All saves are stored in your browser's cookies. Unfortunately this is a limitation of the language, and not something I can adjust personally.

You are the first person to mention save longevity, though, after hundreds of thousands of views. So I don't think its a high priority for most folks.

Alexdahowl

Jun 30, 2017
ok how do i get access to more of the hive content, i spoke with the drone and got the code yet i don't know where to go next.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
For a game that goes on about how on about how all women should serve men a rule that powerful women like isabella cannot bypass there is hardly any men to serve in the game

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
Now that that the sequel is released, does that mean that Lost in Laminate is done with ?

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Ah ok. Yeah i know about that game, just didnt consider it a sequel as it is still very early on in its development

tehqu1

Oct 13, 2018
It is called Laminate Calling:

check the developer's website, the game is set in the same world but not an actual sequel. I looks very promising.
I just played it
Thanks for linking this. Laminate Calling is already a pretty great game just like LIL. Can't get over how well these games are written and structured.

Reactions: Zamel_
4.90 star(s) 38 Votes