juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Lost in Paradise v 0.65

Dear Friends,
First of all I apologize for the delay.
The new update is ready and I am pleased to introduce it to you.

Unfortunately, not everything that was planned was implemented in this chapter. Nevertheless, I am looking forward with hope and believe that everything will work out for me.
By the way, here are a couple of ideas for the next update: I am planning to add more action in parallel with hot scenes and change the location ;) It will freshen up the story.
I continue to work on the short game "Make me happy". I have almost finished rendering the pictures.
Starting from tomorrow, I'm taking a very short vacation to improve my children's health and refresh my brain. After that, I will work with double power and motivation :)
I wish you a good week and a peaceful sky over your head (this is my greatest wish as of now).
KR,
SP

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't mind if someone can post a new update. I don't have an access to my pc.
Congrats on the release brother! If you don't mind me asking, what routes are there? I know there's a bully route and there's a sharing route, is there also a cheating route?

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Congrats on the release brother! If you don't mind me asking, what routes are there? I know there's a bully route and there's a sharing route, is there also a cheating route?
Hi) You can consider the bully route as a cheating path for the most part)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Who knows how to put this on the main page.... Dimajio333 Pateron will not grow till it is out there ... He deserves it !

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lost in Paradise [v0.65] [Dimajio333]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Technically no since both girls are someone else's girl. You have two routes, one where your woman is on the island with you and another dude and they bang or You with your friend and his girl and you bang her. Pick the bully path if you dont want it to be your woman.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Oh an update, we will see how it is not to share a girl with a black man, I hope there will be some activities with the older gentleman and not that the new one will take all the space, making my lady rely only on me xD

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC knows both girls very well ... hella well .. so anyone else grabby with them,
be it blue or green or silver saggy dead poultry skinned, they are assholes that deserve to be rage killed.
Oh an update, we will see how it is not to share a girl with a black man, I hope there will be some activities with the older gentleman and not that the new one will take all the space, making my lady rely only on me xD
In before the NTR Facepalmers show up. :ROFLMAO:
Nice to see you both know nothing about this game ...

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
MC knows both girls very well ... hella well .. so anyone else grabby with them,
be it blue or green or silver saggy dead poultry skinned, they are assholes that deserve to be rage killed.

Nice to see you both know nothing about this game ...
What don't I seem to know? That I have a choice with whom to share my girlfriend? Or that I'm going to play differently than you would like?

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I like Dimajio333 games, but for now Sharing My Fiancè is better so far.
A story in a real context help the player to share the feelings with the MC.

Reactions: Swooosh

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any netori in the game? Like you are the character stealing other people's wives/gf's?
Or is it your wife/gf that is stolen or shared?

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Is there any netori in the game? Like you are the character stealing other people's wives/gf's?
Or is it your wife/gf that is stolen or shared?
The netori route is a different storyline without the wife . THat sucks cuz obiously you gotta ctach em all.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this release. Love how the plot is developing with Robin. The next for him should be interesting. Love how the sharing is ... I just wish the MC would not be made kinda wimpy where he can not last as long as Albert. I want to see him satisify his wife the same as Albert.. That way when they ( either ) have sex...it is the best for Ava ! Not a huge fan of the path when she takes control and treats him kinda like a lower person. I like it when she puts her husband thoughts first and together make decisions where they both have fun. That is in the game now..... I just like it best. Just my thoughts....

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes