Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Theres 3 paths:

Either MC cucks his best-friend and fucks his wife. Really fun path. It has best of both worlds because MC is the willing Bull to his friend but also steals in secret the other girl. Hopefully the wife comes back on this path and can turn her into a cuckqueen.

MC is the cuck and his wife cheats on him and belittles him.

MC & wife mutually agree to open the relationship its a pretty loving path as she really cares about MC's feelings and doesn't do anything he doesn't want her to. My favorite path so far. Hopefully MC stays in control on this path because I'm fine with her being shared with a suave handsome older man ( thank god because normally the older-man cuckold trope its a disgusting fat dude nice that Albert is handsome) but I would like to avoid Robin entirely. Beastly black man who cannot control his base urges is just a trope that is gross and strange since the author did such a good job with Albert.

So NTR is only really on 1 of the 3 paths easily avoidable.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Love this release. Love how the plot is developing with Robin. The next for him should be interesting. Love how the sharing is ... I just wish the MC would not be made kinda wimpy where he can not last as long as Albert. I want to see him satisify his wife the same as Albert.. That way when they ( either ) have sex...it is the best for Ava ! Not a huge fan of the path when she takes control and treats him kinda like a lower person. I like it when she puts her husband thoughts first and together make decisions where they both have fun. That is in the game now..... I just like it best. Just my thoughts....
my thoughts about sexual capacity of the mc is that he can provide pleasure with his tongue and fingers.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Holy shit guys, is there any other games like this that have similar netori (MC stealing gf, wife) themes? They are great! I don't mind if there are other types of NTR present btw.

Reactions: ChottoLoko

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Robin has yet to get into the plot all that much. I think he will be a big part coming soon. Ava has a fancy for him ! She is very much into discovery and experimenting. He will be next for the threesome.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.65

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 224 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: xapican

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333, Nobody has mentioned the addition of the animation scenes. I think they were great ! It adds a lot to a scene for Lia and Eva. Very sexy ! Thanks for doing that ! Again , I'll mention it would be good to lablel a save to keep track of paths. As always Throw us a terser bone of sexy Eva naked ! Thanks for all you do ! Stay Well !

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

DA,
the holidays are almost over (I still have vacation till the end of the week, but I'm motivated and passionate to keep telling my stories), which means it's time to roll up my sleeves and get back to work. In one of such story, Make me happy, I will try to implement everything that is planned ... and in fact many things are planned :)

And of course I'm working on the next part of my long term project - LiP.

Thanks for being with me and for your kind support!

KR,
SP

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes