packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I liked the animation, but a slightly slower movement of the bodies would have been better imo.
30% too fast!?
Agred... but glad to have them ! in one path ....Eva pick up an attitude in this release ! Love to see where that will go. My fave is still husband in control and planned sharing.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333... Can you throw us a couple teasers where we can talk about what is comming ? I know you do not want to give anything away ! Something where we can use imagination .... and be wrong when it comes out ... LOL

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dimajio333... Can you throw us a couple teasers where we can talk about what is comming ? I know you do not want to give anything away ! Something where we can use imagination .... and be wrong when it comes out ... LOL
I wish to do this... but so far, I am working on the second part of a short novel "Make me happy" (I will release it within two weeks) and at the same time writing the text for LiP. It's only been a couple of days since my short vacation ended :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wonder what will happen on the Vanella route. MC just allowed Eva to have a BJ with Albert while he was there watching ! But he knew she wanted more !!

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Wonder what will happen on the Vanella route. MC just allowed Eva to have a BJ with Albert while he was there watching ! But he knew she wanted more !!
Really? I thought the couple would not have sexual activities with others, I guess I have to replay the vanilla route.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
yep....this last release end with her BJ with Albert if you select it that way... if not she goes to sleep and then MC reads the diary about teasing Robin..... but... they are interrupted by MC screaming about Alberts snake bite. But she does lick the rod so to speak even then.... but no BJ for Robin.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think Dimajio333 missed an opportunity to sexy up Eva at the Vanella BJ. After she takes Albert's shot in her mouth.. and turns to her Husband ..... It would have been very sexy to have a drip or two on her lips or face that she cleans up while looking at MC ...then swallows.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It would have been very sexy to have a drip or two on her lips or face that she cleans up while looking at MC ...then swallows.
This sounds very hot and erotic to me.
Showing her husband the cum of the other guy on her face, then smiling at him and licking her lips clean.
Immediately afterwards swallowing the cum and saying "yummy" to hubby with a twinkle in her eye. (still smiling at him)

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This sounds very hot and erotic to me.
Showing her husband the cum of the other guy on her face, then smiling at him and licking her lips clean.
Immediately afterwards swallowing the cum and saying "yummy" to hubby with a twinkle in her eye. (still smiling at him)
Yea man ! Love to see that in the game somewhere. Bob's wife would be up for that too ! But my heart is with Eva ! Can't wait to see some new teaser... then then what Dimajio333 has in store for the release !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dimajio333.... at some point will we learn what happen in Albert's room when Ava went in during the dare game and closed the door ???
Dimajio333 said ...I forgot about this evento_O My bad :whistle: I will try to reveal this topic in Eva's memoirs.

Is this coming out this release ? It will be interesting what and how you do it !

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure I like the Dominate role Eva plays in the cheating path. When she sets up rules to justify her having sex with Albert. Also the MC becomes a weak husband accepting it . on the other side ...... Love the sex scene.....

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Not sure I like the Dominate role Eva plays in the cheating path. When she sets up rules to justify her having sex with Albert. Also the MC becomes a weak husband accepting it . on the other side ...... Love the sex scene.....
Agree. I found it a disappointment as well. It really weakens the MC and makes a mockery of their marriage. I enjoyed the other path a lot more. Although, I would have thought MC and the sister might have had a conversation about Eva before they jumped each other. Maybe I expect too much.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You got something there....... I'll bet the sister before the trip made some plans to spice up things sex wise. In the sisters path she treets Bob much like the path we are talking about. Weird though... that in that path Eva husband in an aggressor in the Bully path. In the friend path he still is not a wimp.

I like you... like the paths where MC is not a wimp.. Although he does need to improve his stamina when things get sexy with the wife ! Love to see something with him where He is the boss ! Perhaps the vanilla route. It was HIS decision to hand over Eva to Albert for the BJ. She wants more ....but he can control that. He could even bring in Albert and Robin in the mix . Make Eva beg for outside sex........ That would be a fun path Just some thoughts.

I write here because I want this game to get more action / play. only a couple of us comment on the releases. This is a great game... good mix for everyone. I can't see why there is so little chatter on it.....and games like AWAM and others have been out there for years and have not have any sex yet.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You got something there....... I'll bet the sister before the trip made some plans to spice up things sex wise. In the sisters path she treets Bob much like the path we are talking about. Weird though... that in that path Eva husband in an aggressor in the Bully path. In the friend path he still is not a wimp.

I like you... like the paths where MC is not a wimp.. Although he does need to improve his stamina when things get sexy with the wife ! Love to see something with him where He is the boss ! Perhaps the vanilla route. It was HIS decision to hand over Eva to Albert for the BJ. She wants more ....but he can control that. He could even bring in Albert and Robin in the mix . Make Eva beg for outside sex........ That would be a fun path Just some thoughts.
You raise some great points. I did enjoy much of the story. I just think some things could be developed better. MC and Eva discuss the possibility of opening up their marriage and without much discussion, 2 days later she is up to all sorts of mischief, mostly behind MCs back. It isn't the way opening up a relationship works. It takes time and a lot of discussion about boundaries and things. I understand its just a story, but it is the realism that makes a great story about opening up a relationship. Secrets and sneaking around will destroy even a cuck marriage real quick.

Eva just comes across as another cheater with no respect for her husband or marriage sadly. I was hoping for a story of step by step progression where Eva gradually becomes more liberated and the couple mutually enjoy these encounters, which can happen various ways. She could tell him during sex, she could share her diary with him, he could witness encounters, etc. Honesty and communication are essential in the process, something Eva doesn't understand, then again maybe the Dev's end goal is the destruction of the marriage which would explain much. Anyway, I find the evolving tensions in this format to be very interesting when done well. As I said in my post earlier, perhaps I am looking for too much from this one.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think that the Dev put that selection... where the MC can have more control...... or less control... More control we see Eva hold off at the pond with Albert when the MC was not there. There was a conversation between the two to set Mutual boundaries. The next sex is in the room with MC, Eva and Albert when Albert comes in.... no cheating.

Then there is the Vanilla route that I comment in post above. so no cheating yet.

I think you are right about the so called cheating path or Cuckold path where " Less Control " is selected... She is a raging sex machine... But it will be fun to watch !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
what does the post say..... I know it is the announcement for the other game... Is there anything for LIP ???

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes