packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is a very good game. There is a couple paths for each of the main characters. Seems to have a very good... and well thought out plot for them as well. He will need to add a couple tags soon.... It looks like there will be some Sharing or Cuckold, possible multiple penetraton . I am excited to see what is cuming for the next release.

asta01

Jul 16, 2020
eagerly waiting for updates, the way that chick acts makes me want for more content with her

the blonde chick btw :D

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
The bully route has one issue I found rather glaring, which is that it seems to involve the MC cheating on his wife with no regards or remorse. I mean, (...)
I thought about it too, the strange attitude of the MC as if he forgot that he has a missing wife, but I think they will all meet on this island, because it would be strange to play with only three people
Might be a bit too late for this idea, but:
If there were 2 different MCs, one with the brunette wife cheating, one with the MC getting his friend's blonde wife.
(meaning there would be 4 men and 2 women in the island).
Then after some time exploring both routes, the 6 people will find themselves together and continue the story.

OR (more interesting idea):
He could have made both routes together right from the start, but locked after player choice, which would have made the game more interesting instead of 2 entirely separate stories together.

How would he do that?
1. MC can choose to bully his friend or not at the start of the game, which triggers or eliminates the Bully route.
2. MC can be nice with his wife or not at the boat, which triggers or eliminates the NTR route.

If both routes are triggered, the MC will bully his friend by fucking the blonde wife while the brunette wife is fucked by the 3rd dude.
If none of the routes are triggered, either the MC dies, or the game ends, or we have a boring couple story with your friend being bullied by the white-haired dude..

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He ( Dev ) can still bring the others back into a path down the road... They can be found on a different part of the island. Maybe even wright in others that were on the boat. This can go several ways from here. I just like that whatever path he makes... is sexy. He ( Dev ) has a good style so far.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
wifey is surely hot,but that old fart is just...well-you know...some island bbc would be better
You mean the old wierd guy ?? I don't think we have seen the last of him ! But... you know DEV may be able to bring in some so called islander and if he happes to be a BBC ... then oh well. This game is just getting started ! lots of possibilities.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I like the premise of the game.

But as usual, if you do play both paths, you will find out that, technically,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev should put something like NTR is not optional to be clear.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the premise of the game.

But as usual, if you do play both paths, you will find out that, technically,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev should put something like NTR is not optional to be clear.
THe Blonde wife cheated by the BJ on the beach. Unless she tell the husband later. The Brunette wife has not cheated yet... yes she went behind a closed door with the other dude.... but MC was there in view.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes