Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I must say, unfortunately, I'm not a big expert in RenPy o_O My understanding - all saves are stored in game folder under game\saves, cause when you save your progress, the new auto-save is created. If you have those saves from previous version on your pc, the system should recognize them. At least, this works for me without any issues.

Perhaps, someone can explain how this work in a better or more correct way. This would be interesting for me as well :p

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I must say, unfortunately, I'm not a big expert in RenPy o_O My understanding - all saves are stored in game folder under game\saves, cause when you save your progress, the new auto-save is created. If you have those saves from previous version on your pc, the system should recognize them. At least, this works for me without any issues.

Perhaps, someone can explain how this work in a better or more correct way. This would be interesting for me as well :p
Yes they should be saved there but they are NOT! See my screenshots above please! The images of those saves show OK as saves, but they don't LOAD:
50c5f5969f771c31b66c5ebcab101653.jpg
Even the previous version 0.25 which i did play from the beginning and in which i made the saves that you see above in the pic, even that version has NO SAVES in the saves folder:
8d6d15169ac6cb0e4f568b1e6df6b39d.png
So where did those saves go??? From where do their images come ???
Here is the error message i get when i try to open any of the old saves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know.. i would also do my own games but I don't because i am not a coder and have no idea about Renpy or any other engine. If you are in the same situation and still make games, you should get an experienced coder on your side who would know all that you don't know...

This is really a pity coz this game has potential, but I won't start playing again and again from the beginning by each update..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Mine are saving there ??? In the game file. Maybe that is because I started over.
Yes that's probably the reason why they are saved properly. The dev did say that he "fixed" the problem. He probably "fixed" it for the new version but not for the old one..

In fact even if i start the old v.025 and try to open THERE a save which i made playing THAT VERSION.. no save opens !!! Which is no wonder coz there are no saves in the saves folder there either. But.. i made 9 pages of saves, their images DO SHOW, where the heck are they ???

In any case you should check if you can also OPEN the saves that you made now in 0.35. Close the game, open it again and see if you can load a save you made .. I hope for you that you can :)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
everything is ok with me, everything has loaded

It's getting more and more interesting especially on the route with Lia

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
maybe not so fast, but quite efficiently, he had some problem with the computer, in sharing my fiance the game was also developing quickly

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
maybe not so fast, but quite efficiently, he had some problem with the computer, in sharing my fiance the game was also developing quickly
yes but he folded that one.....I hope is keeps this one going.... It is actually better.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I noticed that there is a door on the other dudes room. They closed it when she wanted to make MC jealous.. we don't know what happen in there. I Really hope they do not close it on MC when wifey goes in to have sex with the dude.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I noticed that there is a door on the other dudes room. They closed it when she wanted to make MC jealous.. we don't know what happen in there. I Really hope they do not close it on MC when wifey goes in to have sex with the dude.
Ive always wondered wtf is the point of games like that if they do that. The whole point of swinging/sharing/cucking whatever is that you can SEE it. Otherwise, anyone, without a game, can just be like uh ok use your imagination to imagine your gf/wife is screwing someone.

Reactions: packard1928

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Dimajio, i still have no saves in my saves folderand can not go on playing. Can you maybe zip all saves that you made and post that here so i can download it and get some saves? (for both routes please)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi. This should be the 0.35 starting points for both routes, if I am not wrong.
Thanks a lot, i hope the saves i will make from now on will be saved in the saves folder, otherwise next update will have the same problem.. I wish i could open the old saves at least in the old version but they are also not saved there, at least i have their pictures so i can try to remember what happened..

The things i do for NTR...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks a lot, i hope the saves i will make from now on will be saved in the saves folder, otherwise next update will have the same problem.. I wish i could open the old saves at least in the old version but they are also not saved there, at least i have their pictures so i can try to remember what happened..

The things i do for NTR...
i wonder if you could restart you game .. fast forward to where you picture save is... and save on top of it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
i wonder if you could restart you game .. fast forward to where you picture save is... and save on top of it.
Well, as i put the 2 saves from Dimajio in the saves folder, they did make 2 pictures that repalaced the first 2 that i had there. The other pictures remained unchanged. I then opened each of these 2 saves, scrolled forward to where i had my last save picture and saved them there again so that they get the right numbers and i can go on from there..

The new saves i made now are saved in the saves folder.. the old ones of which i have pictures.. are still not there and not anywhere..

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
they downloaded the version that someone put in before time and that's why the game saves did not load, I had it in 0.25

this Nick is extremely annoying, I would throw him in the ocean with this chair

Last edited:
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes