Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
THe Blonde wife cheated by the BJ on the beach. Unless she tell the husband later. The Brunette wife has not cheated yet... yes she went behind a closed door with the other dude.... but MC was there in view.
There was a scene when she was remembering the past where she almost went the full way with another dude. You will only trigger this memory on the cuck route.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Very much so, you're only going to a deserted island with your wife and one other male for ............... ummmmm... .............a work excusion....
It's just an excuse on an island with lots of women and men it's a sign that sharing and all the shit possible can happen but it's avoidable lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yah I just thought the question was kinda silly, it'd be like going into the Bad Bobby thread and asking "iS tHe iNcEsT aVoiDaBle???!" Well, I guess technically it is avoidable in BBS, but that's kinda the point of the game :LOL: like is that person lost?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
The MC turned into a cuckold rather quickly. There were not too many emotions or controversies in his mind, very little talk with his wife about it, which is unfortunate. His wife on the other hand, has been introduced as a mother of two with conservative views, but at the same time she was not having issues jerking off a dude on the balcony, and licking stranger's cock in the shower. 5/10 for the story.

Reactions: matthww

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The MC turned into a cuckold rather quickly. There were not too many emotions or controversies in his mind, very little talk with his wife about it, which is unfortunate. His wife on the other hand, has been introduced as a mother of two with conservative views, but at the same time she was not having issues jerking off a dude on the balcony, and licking stranger's cock in the shower. 5/10 for the story.
I think it's consistent with Dev's first game, and I mean that mostly as a compliment. These arent try to be heavyweight titles contending as noble laureates in writing, they're quick short fun fapfests, and they do well at that. Some games just have poor character development and writing sure, but everything else is consistent here so I mind it less.

Reactions: packard1928

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Might be a bit too late for this idea, but:
If there were 2 different MCs, one with the brunette wife cheating, one with the MC getting his friend's blonde wife.
(meaning there would be 4 men and 2 women in the island).
Then after some time exploring both routes, the 6 people will find themselves together and continue the story.

OR (more interesting idea):
He could have made both routes together right from the start, but locked after player choice, which would have made the game more interesting instead of 2 entirely separate stories together.

How would he do that?
1. MC can choose to bully his friend or not at the start of the game, which triggers or eliminates the Bully route.
2. MC can be nice with his wife or not at the boat, which triggers or eliminates the NTR route.

If both routes are triggered, the MC will bully his friend by fucking the blonde wife while the brunette wife is fucked by the 3rd dude.
If none of the routes are triggered, either the MC dies, or the game ends, or we have a boring couple story with your friend being bullied by the white-haired dude..
Of you have a third option... Bully the friend and stop the NTR route (why would you be a bully and then a cuck at the same time, no logical comparison) and then have BOTH women and the other dudes just get to watch and wish they had a woman. Maybe the other two guys could solace each other. :D

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I try to go on with v.0.35 and i can't open ANY save made in v.025 so i can not go on... Anybody else has the same problem? Is there a solution?

There are no saves in the saves folder ! Also not in version 0.25. Where are the saves saved ?

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I try to go on with v.0.35 and i can't open ANY save made in v.025 so i can not go on... Anybody else has the same problem? Is there a solution?

There are no saves in the saves folder ! Also not in version 0.25. Where are the saves saved ?
yes...you have to start from begining.... Not to bad... game is still kinda short...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Strange. I thought old saves should work with new release and my quick testing showed the desired result.
So I'm doing something wrong :confused:
no.... I did find one that worked but only one.... So I went back and played again so I could re-save spots I wanted.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I re-looked at the end of MC wife where she goes over to dudes room. At one point in the MC and wife sex scene... he takes off his shorts to FAP.... When she starts walking back across the hall.... he has them on... you can see a small corner of his shorts.... Just an observation. I do love this game.... can't wait for the new release.

Reactions: Dimajio333

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I re-looked at the end of MC wife where she goes over to dudes room. At one point in the MC and wife sex scene... he takes off his shorts to FAP.... When she starts walking back across the hall.... he has them on... you can see a small corner of his shorts.... Just an observation. I do love this game.... can't wait for the new release.
He was about to sleep, so he put on his shorts. He didn't even dream that fun will continue...on his bed :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
no.... I did find one that worked but only one.... So I went back and played again so I could re-save spots I wanted.
Could you please put here that one save that worked for you because i did not find any that works, which is no wonder coz there are NO SAVES in the game>saves folder, not in this version and also not in the previous version 0.25.

Their images show however when i click on Load so they must be saved somewhere, usually by some games, saves are in C:>User. But i looked allover there where they could (should) be and didn't find any folder with the name Lost in Paradise.

If i find them there i can do what i always do in such cases when saves don't open and copy them to the game>saves folder and then they should open.

Those of you who can open old saves .. can you somehow guess for me in what folder in C:>User they are?

Or you dimajio, as the dev of this game, could you please tell me where are the saves ??? The saves folder of the game has only 3 autosaves (which are the same asking if i am 18 at the beginning) and a persistent, and in the old version 0.25 there's only the persistent!
152c34429284bf440961fabadb00ae53.png 8d6d15169ac6cb0e4f568b1e6df6b39d.png

I don't want to play it from beginning coz i played both paths and that is a long play.. Besides, if i don't know where the saves are saved I will have to play again from beginning in the next version too...

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes