DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
99570_j5XNSJm2FicrocXepPgaz188zjer2bWdDhj2R8v6V5WgplAVLo0Ng3xuVt9Pp_c0.png
Overview:
Adam and Karen are a young business couple who work in the modelling business. Things are getting tough in their life, and they plan still much to achieve. After they got a child, Adam took it easy, but Karen still wants to move forward. Her older sister wants to work with her, and as a result, they need a new nanny for their boy. But they do not realize yet how much Rose will change in their life.​

Updated: Jun 30, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
WIN: - -
MAC: - -

3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy I am all for that and will give it a try.

Well crap its in the intro only and you never get to do it to get her pregnant.

All these pic's are before the game starts and are not in the game only in the intro.
99571_3.png 99572_4.png 99573_5.png 99574_6.png 99575_7.png 99576_8.png

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes I see where that leads out the stupid bitch karen gives a shit on her family and has no interest with her husband to fuck but for her company she can fuck each other and enjoys it more and more and becomes a whore who fucks with everyone useful for your company the only thing she is interested in is not

only her company on more not and for that she likes to make a whore for others and the mc has to put up with that and again only stupid points grinden sweettalk with other just no wrong actions If there are any deductions, then he must also buy gifts for the others to fulfill their wishes to fulfill their duties and his wife can in

the time to fuck happily through the area so often in most of the games ..... even if that game looks good is the mc again a pussy na times look what the next update bring

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
yes I see where that leads out the stupid bitch karen gives a shit on her family and has no interest with her husband to fuck but for her company she can fuck each other and enjoys it more and more and becomes a whore who fucks with everyone useful for your company the only thing she is interested in is not

only her company on more not and for that she likes to make a whore for others and the mc has to put up with that and again only stupid points grinden sweettalk with other just no wrong actions If there are any deductions, then he must also buy gifts for the others to fulfill their wishes to fulfill their duties and his wife can in

the time to fuck happily through the area so often in most of the games ..... even if that game looks good is the mc again a pussy na times look what the next update bring
hmmm...... maybe

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I only unlock the last picture in the gallery,can someone tell me how to unlock the others?
And certainly,karen will fuck some other men in the future updates.I mean,look at this dev's first game,you will find some similarities between karen and ala.Haren is a women with lots of wild ambtions,she will achieve her goals at any cost.But after the foreshow,I think the ntr content will be optional,what's more,you may decide which woman will fucked by those bastards.:test:

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Inte
I only unlock the last picture in the gallery,can someone tell me how to unlock the others?
And certainly,karen will fuck some other men in the future updates.I mean,look at this dev's first game,you will find some similarities between karen and ala.Haren is a women with lots of wild ambtions,she will achieve her goals at any cost.But after the foreshow,I think the ntr content will be optional,what's more,you may decide which woman will fucked by those bastards.:test:
Interview the nanny without the sister-in-law

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I never want to be married/in a serious relationship when starting the game for some reason. :) I'll check it out anyway, it's what we do. :relievedface:

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I seriously hope the "pregnancy" tag plays into the story again, and not just in the intro. I can definitely see the resemblances to LOP's LWT and LWT 2
So here's hoping

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Promising start, would be nice to name my character...gets me a little closer to the 'action'.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@freedom.call

That is why I use enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files then I can open the .rpy file with the names and change someones name of use the console and change the players name that way. You can also use unren as well.

I played this and I doubt I'll be interested in it. It looks like the wife's going to be a skank ass whore and you'll be forced to use either the sister or the nanny on the faggot ass loser wannabe be boss and it doesn't interest me at all.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You can also use unren as well.
I've never tried any of those tools, so no I can't. :biggrin:
I played this and I doubt I'll be interested in it. It looks like the wife's going to be a skank ass whore and you'll be forced to use either the sister or the nanny on the faggot ass loser wannabe be boss and it doesn't interest me at all.
I never picked that wife, so as long as I get laid she can do what she wants. :rolleyes:

(I know, I'm weird). x'D

Reactions: UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@freedom.call

It's pretty easy to use. Extract the game into a folder then extract the enable dev mode renpy into the same folder. Open the enable dev mode renpy folder and run the .exe in it and select the game folder and let it run sometimes it takes a bit. Once it closes open game and load your save file. Hit shift + D then variables and look for the name you used. So if it's like this Player_name=u'whatevernameyouchose' Then you have to hit shift + O and type in Player_name=u'anewcar' and hit enter and the name will change.

You can also open files like the script.rpy using notepad and change the name in there if it's listed in there for the MC and then overwrite the file.

Reactions: freedom.call

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
I'll see if this nanny is a nympho like Lisa and if she has another nympho friend which then leading us to an awesome threesome

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'll see if this nanny is a nympho like Lisa and if she has another nympho friend which then leading us to an awesome threesome
We've already got her considering working more than 2 days a week, I believe awesome threesome is next. Right? :p

Reactions: saolo996
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes