VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Finally.. an LWT that we don't have to wait years in the making and doesn't require flash or chrome. :biggrin:

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I'm interested in whether this game will have choices where husband and wife agree to let each other cheat (with boss or babysitter), but maintain a strong relationship, to further career interests. Blackmail the boss, get the babysitter into the industry, etc.

Reactions: lowcody

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This looks interesting- I'll give it a shot, plus I haven't seen a white guy with a jerry curl in decades. :)

Reactions: Yadayada

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
For a v 0.1 I was pretty impressed with this. Not much content but some interesting stuff and all three girls have good models. I'm surprised more devs haven't tried to emulate with Living with Temptation style considering how popular and fantastic that game is. Based on some of the stuff going on with the wife I have a sneaking suspicion that she'll end up cheating at some point as well. Interested to see where this goes I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: jack brisen

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I can't wait for the inevitable pure waifu-NTR shit storm to infect this thread. The other Au-Pair Innocence thread is a dumpster fire of poor English and hatred for the game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm interested in whether this game will have choices where husband and wife agree to let each other cheat (with boss or babysitter), but maintain a strong relationship, to further career interests. Blackmail the boss, get the babysitter into the industry, etc.
the wife of the MC gives a shit if you agree or nicth fucks with each one she wants that one has already noticed in the last part that she really wanted to make the legs wide for the one guy she wanted to fuck the bitch just wanted not yet equal to rauszuholen more for yourself

because that's the only thing that interests you your company in itself everything else is the bitch shit does not matter and that it can only turn out badly so you have seen the other so-called game where the makers at true "au-pair innocence" what the daa made for a big bullshit, you have noticed and the same will happen here

Reactions: jack brisen

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
the wife of the MC gives a shit if you agree or nicth fucks with each one she wants that one has already noticed in the last part that she really wanted to make the legs wide for the one guy she wanted to fuck the bitch just wanted not yet equal to rauszuholen more for yourself

because that's the only thing that interests you your company in itself everything else is the bitch shit does not matter and that it can only turn out badly so you have seen the other so-called game where the makers at true "au-pair innocence" what the daa made for a big bullshit, you have noticed and the same will happen here
That's my concern after playing. The wife only likes the MC when he's useful to her agenda. Clearly others can be useful to the wife as well. The wife feels like the main character. Perhaps we'll see things from her perspective in the future. I'm not a fan of the forced relationship here. No sense of love between husband and wife, or wife and child. However, it's only at .1, and I like the premise, so I'll keep an eye on it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes