VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I didn't have any problem with au-pair innocence but that was because everything was preventable and avoidable. I went the Alex route and kicked that ugly bastard to the side of the road where he belonged. Chances are it'll be preventable here as well and if not then just throw it into the trash and free up some disk space.

Reactions: bobbo69

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
First impression: it looks promising. I played a lot of 0.1-games which had lower content then this one.

You have to play it more then once if you want to see all pictures in gallery.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I liked this game and it has potential. Probably a walkthrough will be veru usefull in the next updates but for now it's fairly easy to get all the points you need. Having said that I can't find a way to unlock the second photo in the gallery, all others went very smoothly. I suppose it has something to do with the nanny swimming at the pool but I don't know what I missed...

Nov 25, 2017
this was nice. i had fun completing the gallery by doing the two paths. i like Karen, Malena, and Rose. Remember, "happy wife, happy life!"

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Good game! Like the design of the girls, they look awesome and the dialogue flows nicely... But there seems to be an awful lot of scumbags in this game!

At this point in the game I don't like any of the characters personalities and if that continues I think it would be difficult to get behind a game where you just don't like anyone... You know what I mean, it's nice to have someone to root for, a good guy! That's just my thoughts on what I've played so far.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Whats with this game and cpu usage? This is the only ren'pythat use 25-30%, while every other i have played barely goes above 3%

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1 the Gallery wasnot saved. When I go out and start the exe new all Gallery pics are gone. It doesn´t matter if you load a save the Gallery pics are gone.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.1.1 links

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A month and the update is nothing but bug fixes?
Hugely disappointing.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't have any problem with au-pair innocence but that was because everything was preventable and avoidable. I went the Alex route and kicked that ugly bastard to the side of the road where he belonged. Chances are it'll be preventable here as well and if not then just throw it into the trash and free up some disk space.
I totally agree with you ;)

Reactions: Cicero72

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's a compressed file called game.rar in the game directory, I wonder what it's for, is it maybe a patch?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I was genuinely impressed with this game I tried out randomly it got me wanting more

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes