VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can it be, that some dudes make a hobby about it and report radomly creators on Patreon? Is this funny in a wierd way i dont understand?
Actualy I think patreon pay to some guys to play the games and report:(
You still can play The Tyrant 0.41 and Melody 0.0.3.And probably Babysitter 0.1.3 after less than 24 hours.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
im on it mate, im on it. ;)

Is it me or feels this game like a clone from the LoP game Living with Temptation. Till now, i havent played so long with it but it reminds me heavy on it...

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
He just sent messages out over Patreon.

WIN:

MAC:

Guys! Sending you game here. As my patreon page is suspended. And it will remain to be so for some time being. It just takes too long for patreon to unblock it. Probably everything will get back to normal one day next week. So the game will be published as well here.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
He just sent messages out over Patreon.

WIN:

MAC:

Guys! Sending you game here. As my patreon page is suspended. And it will remain to be so for some time being. It just takes too long for patreon to unblock it. Probably everything will get back to normal one day next week. So the game will be published as well here.
Thank you. Added to OP.

Reactions: bas

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Why in the world was your Patreon Page suspended?, didn't find anything wrong with this Game.....
This is fucked up, wish there was other ways of Publishing games other than Patreon, its becoming more ridicules by the month, I,m supporting 6 devs now, but if this shit continues, I will just give up my support altogether because everybody I,m supporting is being put on review...
Just my Opinion.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I don't think it is a problem with the game itself. Most likely its about pictures or links on the patreon page that are viewable to everyone i.e. non patrons.
A lot of creators have been hit with this lately. From those I support there, I remember the dev(s) of Valiant warrior Astrid, Claire's quest and Aylia's Story have been suspended for that recently.
They were back after a day or two (after having removed nudity or other "offending" stuff from their Patreon page).
I agree it is fucked up.

sky11

May 29, 2018
Update !!
Thank you. Thank you for your hard work !!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The game looks okay from playing about half an hour. Most of the characters are not the "nice types", but it's not disturbing, just different.
Is it it too much to ask to compress all these png files and use jpg images instead.
The file size should be 60MB or maybe 80MB instead of 500MB+. It's just ridiculous.
If I'd distribute my game like that it would be 4GB...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@darkhound1

Better yet instead of wasting time converting them from .PNG to .JPG you can instead just convert them to the .WEBP format which is just as good as .PNG's in quality minus the huge file size. So if you want the best quality and reduce the file size you should convert them to .WEBP instead.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
This update is not very impressive in terms of content, is it?
I am not a patron so I cannot really complain, but it does not make me want to become one.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@myuhinny
It's quite useless to discuss what image compression format is better than another one.
The point is the file size can be reduced by a factor of 8 or 10 without losing any noticeable visual quality. That works very well with jpg format too. jpg is supported by almost any program, while WEBP isn't. Why burden oneself with possible incompatibility issues on a lot of PCs or even on a MAC if you don't have to. Newer is not always better, even when from a pure technical point of view it is.

Reactions: EpicLust

Nuthead

Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone, i´m new here.

At first i will say to the creator of this game, that i like it so far and i cannot wait for updates.

One question about the cheat codes: Where do i put them? I don´t find it.

Thank you in advance

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The game looks okay from playing about half an hour. Most of the characters are not the "nice types", but it's not disturbing, just different.
Is it it too much to ask to compress all these png files and use jpg images instead.
The file size should be 60MB or maybe 80MB instead of 500MB+. It's just ridiculous.
If I'd distribute my game like that it would be 4GB...
I think the reason is quite simply 500mb + looks like more and arouses more interest than a game which has only 60 or 80 mb and thus can be seen immediately that the game has not much to offerx'D

Reactions: darkhound1
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes