VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone, i´m new here.

At first i will say to the creator of this game, that i like it so far and i cannot wait for updates.

One question about the cheat codes: Where do i put them? I don´t find it.

Thank you in advance
You first have to change Console.rpy found in renpy/common . open in wordpad and use ctr+f and search for Console = Change False to True and save. next when u open your game press shift + o to open console and type your commands.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@darkhound1

You don't need anything special when playing a game that uses .WEBP files unless you want to alter them and if you want to alter them you can just use XnConvert which is compatible with 500 formats and it can batch process multiple files at one time.

Nuthead

Aug 23, 2017
You first have to change Console.rpy found in renpy/common . open in wordpad and use ctr+f and search for Console = Change False to True and save. next when u open your game press shift + o to open console and type your commands.
Thank you for your help

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Au-Pair Innocence story seemed fine to me but then I stayed away from that turd Davids route.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I can't get shift o to work for me went and changed false to true and still nothing, anybody got a walk through with all the choices would like to have enough trust with Malena to have a good photo shoot or if someone could just tell me how to get at least 7 or 8 points for her photo shoot I would very much appreciate it.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 256: invalid syntax
self.first_time = True if self.can_renpy():
little help please

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I can't get shift o to work for me went and changed false to true and still nothing, anybody got a walk through with all the choices would like to have enough trust with Malena to have a good photo shoot or if someone could just tell me how to get at least 7 or 8 points for her photo shoot I would very much appreciate it.
I would only tell you choices that actually gain points with her. From the start "We hadn't sex in quite a while now", "We could try it. I can even talk to her about it, if you want. After all, we need good sales." "If you insist. Well... she said that your ass is too huge and your breasts are too large like cow udders", "Oh, i agree with that. They are lovely", "You have a perfect style.", "I already saw them", "You will be immune to Karen's mocking.", "You are beautiful".

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sounds to me like another game of his that he'll drop, I could be wrong though, I guess time will tell

Reactions: FaiRTaiL
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes