VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Also - not enough grind in this (a favorite of Russian devs it seems) :)
I'm a gonna quote myself as it just dawned on me that I might need to qualify what defines 'too much grind' in my book....
In the 80s (yes I'm that old *fg*) I used to play (with a vengeance) games like Elite, Indi Jones / Atlantis, Zac McKracken / DotT and Roger Wilco / SpaceQuest...

Just so you know where I'm coming from complaining 'bout too much grind. :)

Reactions: Yadayada

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Wouldn't know.
But maybe ask @Goobercreek he seems to be a Patron or at least he's forwarded some of the dev's postings in the past.

He might know more?
Last Patreon post was augustus 11th. For the rest quiet on all fronts. Both games, "Au Pair Innocence" and this one, haven't recieved any updates for a long time. Au Pair Innocence has already been put [on hold] for a few months now. Maybe do the same for this one? @TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Last Patreon post was augustus 11th. For the rest quiet on all fronts. Both games, "Au Pair Innocence" and this one, haven't recieved any updates for a long time. Au Pair Innocence has already been put [on hold] for a few months now. Maybe do the same for this one? @TCMS
I'll wait another month.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry to say I canceled my Patreon support with Alex also today, it was hotter than hell these past few weeks here also, and I had to work and couldn't tell my boss I would come back when it gets cooler.
If Alex starts delivering, then I would probably start support again.
I, m someone that supports a lot of devs, but there are some of them, that start some game, and hope that they get a lot of Patreons, then just stop, and hope that they will just keep paying without thinking about getting something back.
Thanks to F95 forum , users complain about games not being continued, I then check if I'm supporting it, and if I do and it's been awhile since the update came out, I cancel it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry to say I canceled my Patreon support with Alex also today, it was hotter than hell these past few weeks here also, and I had to work and couldn't tell my boss I would come back when it gets cooler.
If Alex starts delivering, then I would probably start support again.
I, m someone that supports a lot of devs, but there are some of them, that start some game, and hope that they get a lot of Patreons, then just stop, and hope that they will just keep paying without thinking about getting something back.
Thanks to F95 forum , users complain about games not being continued, I then check if I'm supporting it, and if I do and it's been awhile since the update came out, I cancel it.
Fair enough and it's only understandable, the dev already abandoned au pair innocence and by the looks of it, it looks like he'll be dropping this one as well, not sure

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Last Patreon post was augustus 11th. Both games, "Au Pair Innocence" and this one, haven't recieved any updates for a long time. Au Pair Innocence has already been put [on hold] for a few months now. Maybe do the same for this one? @TCMS
Au-Pair Innocence is finished. Thats why there hasn't been an update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Au-Pair Innocence is finished. Thats why there hasn't been an update.
Actualy it is not.We suppose to get 2 or even more updates of that game.
Oh well the moment he tell us he start working on second game I know that there is like 90% chance both won't be finished.After all he is not Mr.Dots or Lewdlab

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchXConnection
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes