VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Really don't like the protagonist. Slacker sleazeball vibe sort of works for a 18 year old but not for a father/husband imo.
Writing needs a lot of work as its rather clunky at times.
Loved original LWT (hated the sequel though) so concept itself could work if it gives options from faithful husband to unhappy husband giving up on marriage and seeking comfort elsewhere.
Like the look of Rose so at least there's that. Not sure about the sister in law's hair.
Wife's attire doesn't match her supposed work focus imo.
Surprised there isn't an NTR tag given the sleazeball boss stuff screams that to me at least & power imbalance to protag is so extreme.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just noticed that the author is the same one that did Au-pair innocence so maybe stuff will be avoidable in this one as well if not then. Oh well.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I just noticed that the author is the same one that did Au-pair innocence so maybe stuff will be avoidable in this one as well if not then. Oh well.
Oh, was it really the same as "au pair innocence"? well then again see that can only end up in a disaster that explains, of course, a lot in the stupid story with the woman from mc na then we can make ourselves on the same crap as in the other game made and it is just such an embarrassing pathetic fail like "Au-pair innocence"

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Really don't like the protagonist. Slacker sleazeball vibe sort of works for a 18 year old but not for a father/husband imo.
Writing needs a lot of work as its rather clunky at times.
Loved original LWT (hated the sequel though) so concept itself could work if it gives options from faithful husband to unhappy husband giving up on marriage and seeking comfort elsewhere.
Like the look of Rose so at least there's that. Not sure about the sister in law's hair.
Wife's attire doesn't match her supposed work focus imo.
Surprised there isn't an NTR tag given the sleazeball boss stuff screams that to me at least & power imbalance to protag is so extreme.
I have to agree that this looks promising if there are faithful and unfaithful routes with the MC and wife working together (or at least agreeing on courses of sexy action) or not. If the wife's already a cheater and hiding important stuff from her husband with whom she has a child for god's sake I'm probably less interested.

M

monkeybird69

holy shit and I thought the renders for my game were bad... smh

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this new visual novel/game a go, and it looks to be a mix of mostly visual novel but also navigation features... The visuals are not bad, but the text has a couple issues it needs to work out, with a bit of broken English here and there and some proofreading... It's still fairly readable, but just needs a revisit... It's a different kind of story, revolving around a married couple, their baby, a sister-in-law, and a new babysitter... The wife is a bit of a workaholic, and of course this is causing some couples strife... Be aware, there are a lot of choices to be made, and there are a couple various story paths you can go down, even though this is mostly a introduction version... I went ahead and posted my review...

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Gave this new visual novel/game a go, and it looks to be a mix of mostly visual novel but also navigation features... The visuals are not bad, but the text has a couple issues it needs to work out, with a bit of broken English here and there and some proofreading... It's still fairly readable but just needs a revisit... It's a different kind of story, revolving around a married couple, their baby, a sister-in-law, and a new babysitter... The wife is a bit of a workaholic, and of course, this is causing some couples strife... Be aware, there are a lot of choices to be made, and there are a couple various story paths you can go down, even though this is mostly a introduction version... I went ahead and posted my review...
I agree with everything but this being a new kind of story, this is basically Living with Temptation + sister.

U

User_215882

hmm. So is the sister going to be a playable MC to continue the tradition of self cucking another MC? Or better yet will there be a time skip and we find out the baby is named David and we learn why he is such a dick because, spoilers, he and his dad both are fighting over the nanny? Also fuck man buns.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
now this could be an interesting game,since it has vibes of LWT which is my favourite game i'll definitely keep an eye on it. I don't expect to come close to LWT but the story of this game is promising,i hope it will turn out much better than Au-pair in which case i won't think twice about pledging to this project

Deximay

May 29, 2017
So it's LOPGold's Living with Temptation but with a few more characters. To be truthful, if this turns into a game half as good as LWT, I won't be complaining.
So many abbreviations, like wut mate? Please share with the noobs what those games are, are they fun?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
As a demo, it wasn't bad at all... but being the dev from Au-Pair... I don't have too much faith.
It seems like a remake of API, but without the teenager MC...

Not like that it's a good thing... the new MC seems like a man-child.
There is not a single line of dialogue that is not cringeworthy.
Making him look like Roman Reigns and the man-bun... that didn't help either.

The females models, like in API, are great.
The main storyline seems weak... but the deal-breaker is adding a baby to the game and not showing it at all.
The MC didn't seem to do nothing in the game, just disturbing his wife while she worked...
So why the fuck do they need a babysitter? Man up, you pussy. Change a diaper, you are not gonna die.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Eh, I think we're better off skipping anything made by this dev. He tanked Au-Pair then decided it was our fault for his shitty game mechanics and bad writing.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Feedback summary
Apr 17 at 11:29am
Hello. I'll try to make an over view what Lost in Temptation got during since release of pilot version.
It will be the same as API. Well, It will not. It is going to be a different game with different, easier design. Anyway here it is not much to comment. The best, is to wait until 0.1 is released and see.

Some are concerned about Karen. Well, don't worry. You'll be able to plan something together with her, already in 0.1 Actually some of the tease pictures and lines are from that. Though in pilot version they are out of context. Anyways, if you don't want to cheat on your wife. You'll have an opportunity not to do so and focus on building relationship.

Something wrong with Malena's hair. It is just a little special. The thing is, that this type of the hair makes her really sex, in my opinion. However, at some place it is really hard to handle her hair and shadows. I can't say that I found an alternative hair cut for her. We are going to have a poll where I can show you some examples. So, we can choose the most suitable variant. Otherwise it will stays like this. We'll see.

Writing. Honestly, proofreading is not going to be problem.

MC is not good defined. Well, agree this part needs some correction. So, I'll give him better definition. Like what he is doing? What he is going to do? etc.

(by Alex - dev)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes