RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2018
Oh kinda make me down.. oh well I wait for the next update
For now I milk the content about Lavender.
Indeed, while we didn't get the content we were hopeing for (and teased for) nor did we get a sizeable amount of content, we at least did get some content. We gotta work with what we got.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Many thanks as well Saud! Will test this thoroughly.

32 new pictures. Technically 18 as this includes effects, tilesets, etc.
Still a lot of undefined strings... and some untranslated ones too. Well, no Engrish at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lavender's chuuni moment made her lose it and she ends her sentence in Chinese. .
Some of the text also goes offscreen (in battle too) but that's really minor.

The story is developing in an interesting way, though - definitely agree with Saud here. Looks like we'll have to wait for 0.21 for the tubing, I didn't see it implemented so far.
The boss battle is interesting and mouth+nose farts finally are implemented.

Here's the picture diff (0.17->0.18) with new (and modified) ones in it.
chuunibyou moment
and that facesitting never experience it though, mostly because I played the boss one time or some hidden files? dk I check myself. and Lavender got full phase when we meet her again I guess? and that cute cut hip... is it a skill or Cg?

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw
Dec 6, 2018
Many thanks as well Saud! Will test this thoroughly.

32 new pictures. Technically 18 as this includes effects, tilesets, etc.
Still a lot of undefined strings... and some untranslated ones too. Well, no Engrish at least.
Lavender's chuuni moment made her lose it and she ends her sentence in Chinese. .
Some of the text also goes offscreen (in battle too) but that's really minor.

The story is developing in an interesting way, though - definitely agree with Saud here. Looks like we'll have to wait for 0.21 for the tubing, I didn't see it implemented so far.
The boss battle is interesting and mouth+nose farts finally are implemented.

Here's the picture diff (0.17->0.18) with new (and modified) ones in it.
Aparently I only thought that the new version of lavender was already in the cg for 0.17. Its probably because of the images in the old lost treasures, since we did get leaked images of the second lavender boss fight in that game. While there are a lot of new images, they are mainly just the cecilia facesit alts for new lavender, special attacks of lavender (2 for each of the 4 party members), and extra stuff like you said. It just seems like its not as good since even the previous update had more stuff. Though I will admit that its cool to see the new face cg for some of the future characters (skunk girls, dragon girl, fox girl, another new lavender).

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
sorry, when i go to the gallery in the last update (0.18) for replay the previous battles and scenes, between lavander and the other boss, there is a scene that i couldn't see (i think there is plum and cici i there), when i press it, the game charge and than return in the scenes selection, what scene is that? and someone can help me? maybe it's a bug?

Dec 6, 2018
sorry, when i go to the gallery in the last update (0.18) for replay the previous battles and scenes, between lavander and the other boss, there is a scene that i couldn't see (i think there is plum and cici i there), when i press it, the game charge and than return in the scenes selection, what scene is that? and someone can help me? maybe it's a bug?
Its either the scene that was supposed to be added this update but wasn't or the scene where cici face farts plum and reyna. Its likely bugged either way.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lost Treasures [0.18] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (715 MB/ 260 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
chuunibyou moment
and that facesitting never experience it though, mostly because I played the boss one time or some hidden files? dk I check myself. and Lavender got full phase when we meet her again I guess? and that cute cut hip... is it a skill or Cg?
You can get the facesitting ones by using Cecilia's Facesitting+either Mouth Fart or Nose Fart (for previous bosses, use the library - for regular enemies or unimplemented boss alts, it'll show the faceless version).

About the hip, that's a nice catch. I'll have to check the code later to see if it actually gets called somewhere (easy from the filename); looks like Plum's hip. Toughest part is to get all variants of Astral Eye Lavender puppet farting torture as the skill proc rate is low during the boss fight and you have a 1 in 4 chance each time (assuming all 4 girls are alive at the time). Also, the classic RPGs traditionally get rid of the underlings when you get rid of the main boss; here you'll still have to deal with the classmates if Lavender gets outed before they go down (and you can still lose, in which case you get the same scene you would if Lavender defeated you or you surrendered to her).

That's not really a big deal though, the classmates are really weak (and Lavender isn't all that strong either - you can even take her down at level 1 if you're lucky enough, classic RNG madness). Have yet to try Estella's broken monster-summoning fart skill but guess I'll just check the code for it later to try and see what makes it this broken.

Only if someone's interested in a list (those may already be fixed in the *Chinese* version that is released Lady Goddess Cecilia* knows where if the workflow is as I suspect it is):
- previously mentioned ones, mostly text going offscreen and missing strings
- you get 5000 XP if playing from 0.17 directly into the second fairy map from literally nowhere (suspect it was supposed to be a reward for the previous minigame)
- all variants of Estella's Pheromones will yield undefined strings - but more importantly, even though it's supposed to be all allies, you can pick a target ally; it still doesn't change the fact the only one who reacts to Estella's love fart is random (all of them will be affected as intended)
- Lavender's boss fight loss cutscene "teleports" sprites before actually processing; this causes a little visual glitch
- Cecilia's Facesitting combos cause delayed damage and can actually focus on targets that are already down

*Faye: "I kept telling everyone Cecilia was a goddess. It takes fairy world tree madness for someone to actually realize it."
*also Faye: "Vulpine nobility stays in 4th party slot. I was just a NEET bum in ripped clothes with some quick fanservice. orz"

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I finally done the video about version 0.18 which consist of story gameplay and lose scene about lavender for those who want to watch here is the link:

Oct 26, 2017
I finally done the video about version 0.18 which consist of story gameplay and lose scene about lavender for those who want to watch here is the link:
Thanks for the video as usual Dreadnova. Hopefully they won't take it down, literally all of mine except one went poof.

Once I get the time, if you want, I'll try and make those Astral Eye Lavender (okay seriously, I need to stop calling her that but it's her fault for going all "Evil Star Eye! I AM INVINCIBLE!" lmao) skills proc much more often and on the party member who attacked her last. Would allow you to showcase more of the versions (Aero coded one for each party member as usual).

Ideally, I could also make a yarare mode in the recollection where you select how and who you want to get rekt with farts (and by whom) but that's not really super fast. Not hard, but still have to call all possible skills from all enemies and make a menu for it.

Reactions: Estella69

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
The battle with Lavender is over
However, there were a lot of new images in the description and game files.
After that, progress is blocked.
Do you have any next steps? if yes please tell me how

Oct 26, 2017
The battle with Lavender is over
However, there were a lot of new images in the description and game files.
After that, progress is blocked.
Do you have any next steps? if yes please tell me how
If by description you mean the official post, I only have bits leaked on arca by the people there laughing at the , where at what was released, etc.

The pictures I attached are directly from the file Saud kindly shared with F95, ran a differential against the previous version folder to get the changes (I always do that to see what's actually changed/new). Some of them might not be implemented, will try and find some time to check the code since that isn't complicated.

Been trying to talk to Archmage Ron in Dalrock, does nothing; will check the game logic as well to see if Aero put a "This demo ends here" somewhere, but almost sure the battle is 90% of the content since the storytelling part was pretty big compared to previous demo releases. There's also a "trash" map and that's not really Aero-ish, maybe he forgot to remove it before deployment.

First time I see arca.live's scottoberg get this mad about LT though and they've been following it for years. A-certain-femdom-game-that-won't-be-missed moment, hopefully this won't become a trend.

Looking at the localization files, if you only rely on timestamps, you'd think it took about a week to coordinate all of it. The truth is some files aren't translated at all, which is why having so many locales for something that is supposed to be a revamp (and a demo) is a big mistake. Going to use the original locales for all of my testing (that is, simplified and traditional chinese locales) as they will reflect what the original version has in it (the screenshot below uses the en locale though, for F95 purposes).

Note: map.cellar.text2 is shorthand for the demo end text (which you can find in the lang folder; pick a locale and see if it was translated)

Map029.json (Fairy Tree - ingame location localized as Fairies' Tree in the en locale)
JSON:
{"id":34,"name":"EV034","note":"","pages":[{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":1,"switch1Valid":false,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":1,"variableValid":false,"variableValue":0},"directionFix":false,"image":{"characterIndex":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":0,"tileId":0},"list":[{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["#{map.cellar.text2}"]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":0,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":2,"walkAnime":true}],"x":9,"y":4}
Literally go to X:9 Y:4 (where the event is, NW of the map) and try to enter the cave in there. You'll get the message, so that's all there is supposed to be - no need to go back to the archmage.

Last edited:

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
You can get the facesitting ones by using Cecilia's Facesitting+either Mouth Fart or Nose Fart (for previous bosses, use the library - for regular enemies or unimplemented boss alts, it'll show the faceless version).

About the hip, that's a nice catch. I'll have to check the code later to see if it actually gets called somewhere (easy from the filename); looks like Plum's hip. Toughest part is to get all variants of Astral Eye Lavender puppet farting torture as the skill proc rate is low during the boss fight and you have a 1 in 4 chance each time (assuming all 4 girls are alive at the time). Also, the classic RPGs traditionally get rid of the underlings when you get rid of the main boss; here you'll still have to deal with the classmates if Lavender gets outed before they go down (and you can still lose, in which case you get the same scene you would if Lavender defeated you or you surrendered to her).

That's not really a big deal though, the classmates are really weak (and Lavender isn't all that strong either - you can even take her down at level 1 if you're lucky enough, classic RNG madness). Have yet to try Estella's broken monster-summoning fart skill but guess I'll just check the code for it later to try and see what makes it this broken.

Only if someone's interested in a list (those may already be fixed in the *Chinese* version that is released Lady Goddess Cecilia* knows where if the workflow is as I suspect it is):
- previously mentioned ones, mostly text going offscreen and missing strings
- you get 5000 XP if playing from 0.17 directly into the second fairy map from literally nowhere (suspect it was supposed to be a reward for the previous minigame)
- all variants of Estella's Pheromones will yield undefined strings - but more importantly, even though it's supposed to be all allies, you can pick a target ally; it still doesn't change the fact the only one who reacts to Estella's love fart is random (all of them will be affected as intended)
- Lavender's boss fight loss cutscene "teleports" sprites before actually processing; this causes a little visual glitch
- Cecilia's Facesitting combos cause delayed damage and can actually focus on targets that are already down

*Faye: "I kept telling everyone Cecilia was a goddess. It takes fairy world tree madness for someone to actually realize it."
*also Faye: "Vulpine nobility stays in 4th party slot. I was just a NEET bum in ripped clothes with some quick fanservice. orz"
Huh. neat.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
For who don't know you can play the game actually in mobile (I play on my pc, after any update I complete I put it at rar and send it to my phone).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote