mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
Started playing the game and enjoying the story so far. Quick question though - does the game have swinging or ntr?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, guys... A few more words and news. Firstly, the content of the update is almost completely ready. Luelle was the focus this week, receiving... A ton of content. But of course, there are still some things missing.

She has received many dialogues and variations, but there is still Esmeth too. Having love with two sisters living under the same roof is a special thing, and it brings a lot of new dialogues and events. This is also the first time I've created this type of interaction, so it's something new to write about.

Lyrith's new content is completely ready too, and some general adjustments to the game. Added descriptions/effects for mommy/race face milks, new codex-relevant info, and sweet new artwork. But here is the list of things that are ready, just to give you an idea... I believe this will take a few more days, but I'm aiming for the release next weekend. (No commitment to this date, I don't like deadlines. I'll release this if it's ready to be released.)

Luelle's Content
  • Dating Events & Dialogue Variations (First relationship level)
  • Argekh Harvest Festival (Special...)
  • Dialogues & Event
  • Cherry Flavor
  • Loving Missionary
  • Warm Doggystyle
  • Esmeth Dialogue Variations (Talking, breakfast, and so on...)
  • Warm Events
  • Sixtynine
  • Footjob (Ongoing, you knew this was coming...)
  • Blowjob (Ongoing)
Lyrith's Content
  • Sweet Dating Events (With breastfeeding... Because of course...)
  • Flower Lotus (Sweet... Sooo sweet, it has an artwork already!)
  • Bathing events (After Gwen's pendant...)
  • Cowgirl Special (Unique)
  • Cowgirl
  • Footjob
  • Sixtynine
And the usual artistic peeks, just to make the post more colorful. Enjoy...

1704742002053.png

1704742007904.png

We made a small artistic adjustment to Lyrith too, as she receives a gift from Gwen that allows her to leave her flower for short periods of time. And c'mon, she is a magnificent flower that deserves to be shown...

Reactions: harem.king

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Started playing the game and enjoying the story so far. Quick question though - does the game have swinging or ntr?
I forgot to respond, sorry. There is no NTR or swinging in the game, unless you are talking about the MC having occasional affairs with committed women.

Reactions: harem.king

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.3.12 being released to patrons, 0.3.11 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.11 is public for everyone.

Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.12 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Reactions: Ssato243

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Usanna looks amazing. I did not see any anal tags, nor in planned, nor in never will be. Is this something you are still considering?

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Usanna looks amazing. I did not see any anal tags, nor in planned, nor in never will be. Is this something you are still considering?
Anal was a topic discussed before, I could add that if someone asked, but I'm not good with anal because I'm not into it. I'm not sure this would have the same quality... But since then, no one has asked for it again.

can we get any elf pregnant yet?
Not yet, sorry. But we have two Wild Elves ready to receive their preggo storyline, Syrin and Meryel. I just need time for this, as our preggo routes are quite extensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

benywz

Jun 2, 2020
It seems like crits don't work in 3.11, I noticed it got same damage as normal hits

Extracted/formatted relevant javascript, looks like the damage gets reset after being scaled:

JavaScript:
function _getPlayerAttOutput(e, a) {
  var t = State.variables.Characters.player,
    s = Math.round(
      (random(1, 100) +
        2 * setup.selectedEnemy.agility +
        setup.selectedEnemy.resistances.evasion) /
    ),
    n = Math.round(random(1, 100) + t.agility + t.offensive.accuracy / 2),
    r = Math.round(
      (random(1, 300) +
        t.intellect +
        t.agility +
        t.offensive.accuracy +
        t.offensive.criticalChance) /
    ),
    i = window.Util.randomNum(1, 100),
    o = e.damage,
    t = !1;
  i < r && ((o = setup.addPercentage(o, 100)), (t = !0)), // doubles damage for critical hit
    (o = _getPlayerDamage(e.element)), // undoes above doubling
    (o = _getEnemyRes(e.element, o, setup.selectedEnemy)),
    s < n
      ? ((r = t
          ? 'You wield your sword and in an instant you use your speed, appearing before your enemy and connecting the sword to your enemy body, you land an excellent blow, causing <span class="'
              .concat(a, '">')
              .concat(o, " ")
              .concat(a, "</span> critical damage!")
          : 'You wield your sword and in an instant you use your speed, appearing before your enemy and connecting the sword to your enemy body causing <span class="'
              .concat(a, '">')
              .concat(o, " ")
              .concat(a, "</span> damage!")),

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
So much clicking needs to be done to navigate the game can you please shrink the amount of tiles in places or allow me to click on one end of a map and it auto moves me to the tiles between it. maybe both for example if there are 5 tiles between the entry to the pub and the guild and nothing else if i click on "X" P X O O O Y G i auto move to Y or G and you can stuff the descriptions of the city into a a longer message.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, my internet is pretty bad this weekend and I was taking care of an urgent issue... Our fandom wiki is being closed tomorrow, the admin basically said "No" to +18 stuff, and that's it.

1705892532988.png

I'm just coming to let you know that our new wiki is Miraheze, now...

So which girls can be impregnated?

And can slaves be impregnated?
1705892367622.png

Will check dat asap, thanks.

Reactions: favori and Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes