Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You don't need a bust for the main character. You could also make it so they can import their own image of how they want their hero to look like. Unless we're talking like children busts or something.

I suppose it depends on how much money you rake in, but CoC2 and TiTS has centaur and drider content. That said Patreon is a pretty scummy site that picks favorites to protect. You don't have to worry about this kind of stuff with SubscribeStar, but I can understand people thinking they won't make as much money with it.
I canonized the protagonist's appearance for some reasons. 1. He will appear full-body in sex CGs, and I wanted him to be a proper character. 2. His children's will have some trace of him, eyes, hair or something reminiscent of him. 3. I don't like the idea of a faceless protagonist.

Subscribestar is friendlier indeed. I will create my page there at some point. The truth is, unless you're Fenoxo or Savin, you're a target for Patreon's censorship team.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
I canonized the protagonist's appearance for some reasons. 1. He will appear full-body in sex CGs, and I wanted him to be a proper character. 2. His children's will have some trace of him, eyes, hair or something reminiscent of him. 3. I don't like the idea of a faceless protagonist.

Subscribestar is friendlier indeed. I will create my page there at some point. The truth is, unless you're Fenoxo or Savin, you're a target for Patreon's censorship team.
I would say that's a good thing (canon MC) if you focus more on the RPG side of the game. It will help in anything story related. Customizable MCs are only good for sandbox focused games.

Reactions: Airell

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I would say that's a good thing (canon MC) if you focus more on the RPG side of the game. It will help in anything story related. Customizable MCs are only good for sandbox focused games.
As long as it doesn't take away too much agency from the player. A canon state can be as little as being the Bhaalspawn in Baldur's Gate or can go as far as Michael Thorton from Alpha Protocol.

I always feel like a voyeur if the character is too far established.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Mentioning to you guys, I took some time to add a more responsive layout to the game. With that, the game should properly fit to other resolutions.

responsiveStuff.gif

Reactions: Daddums

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I'm 4 screens of text in and have no clue what the hell is supposed to be happening. The writing is nonsensical, chaotic, inconsistent, and random. For a Text-based game, I really hope you find someone who can fix the writing. It's all over the place and makes no sense. I wanted to give it a try. I'm intrigued by the premise and idea, but execution-wise, as a literate editor of written word and game scripts, I can't even...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The protag with his daughters, not really. But I've been thinking about adding things like the romance between Katherine, her daughter and the protag. But that would generate incest (threesome) so I better keep it out of the game as a general rule.
Airell, you're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I can't follow!

• Sad
Reactions: AnonymousFel

XOB-BOX

Jun 19, 2020
Are games like this and Lilith's Throne made in some special, text-based RPG engine? They look very similar.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Finally, update ready...

Airell, you're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I can't follow!
Priorities, mate. I will certainly do romance lines for Katherine and her daughter, I just can't mix things up in a threesome. I wouldn't create a game without a thirsty, needy Milf.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Priorities, mate. I will certainly do romance lines for Katherine and her daughter, I just can't mix things up in a threesome. I wouldn't create a game without a thirsty, needy Milf.
Just sayin' if you ditched the hypocritical shithole that is Patreon, you could have the freedom to make what you want. Subscribestar doesn't give a fuck about anything, you could let your creative powers run wild~

Reactions: Daddums

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Who is the virgin in this game?
Eileen, Rasha, and other girls here but I don't want to spoil the story. lol

Just sayin' if you ditched the hypocritical shithole that is Patreon, you could have the freedom to make what you want. Subscribestar doesn't give a fuck about anything, you could let your creative powers run wild~
Yeah, I need to find time to make my page on subscribestar...

Reactions: Therod

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Text bugs and some fixes:

You used to hear many stories, stories inspired by myths that you remember clearly, along with each of your mother's words. Great armies fighting countless hordes of horrid beasts, who generated inspiration and dreams throughout your childhood, in every game with your friends, in the forest in the outskirts of the town.

The most exciting of these stories was an ancient legend told by humans and elves, the great battle for the freedom of all peoples, although none of the great heroes of legend ever fought in this battle. Great powers, angelic beings you never dreamed of seeing, powerful and evil creatures, and a battle of decades.

For most of your life until then, you never imagined that stories and myths could become so real as to change your life, but sometimes fate is simply not fussy, or gentle. Corruption would begin to spread across the land of the kingdom, and beyond, over the next few years.

Corruption, something that sounded abstract and distant, but that will become more and more present in everyone's life.
Fixed:
You used to hear many stories, stories inspired by myths that you remember clearly, along with each of your mother's words. Great armies fighting countless hordes of horrid beasts, who generated inspiration and dreams throughout your childhood, in every game with your friends, in the forest in the outskirts of the town.

The most exciting of these stories was an ancient legend told by humans and elves, the great battle for the freedom of all peoples, although none of the great heroes of legend ever fought in this battle. Great powers, angelic beings you never dreamed of seeing, powerful and evil creatures, and a battle of decades.

For most of your life until then, you never imagined that stories and myths could become so real as to change your life, but sometimes fate is simply not fussy, or gentle. Corruption would begin to spread across the land of the kingdom, and beyond, over the next few years.

Corruption is something that sounded abstract and distant, but that will become more and more present in everyone's life.

Current:
You didn't know any of these places or people though, nothing but the outskirts of the small town where you were born and grew up peacefully.

Until now you have never seen or lived anything of this nature since the kingdom of Vallia was one of the safest places in Aedryll until then, only surpassed by the elven gatherings, which have a greater resistance to darkness, the protection you didn't have a year ago when everything changed.

One night, you were at home with your mother when everyone in Ravaryn saw a great source of light appearing on the horizon. The light emitted like a dead, pale purple foreshadowed what was coming, although the reaction to that was too late. From that, ordered a team to patrol the area where the light was seen, you comforted your mother who would hardly be able to sleep that night, just in the hope that this was the work of some group of adventurous magicians looking for knowledge. An innocent hope, today you know.

Ravaryn was a fortified city build on the side of a mountain. It had three walls dividing it to separate portions.

Just a couple of hours later, the silence at Ravaryn was broken by the sound of the city guard, running through the streets and pooling at the north gate. It had started, you don't quite understand what happened that night, but before dawn, an army of demonic-look orcs began to force against the town gates in numbers that had not been seen inside Vallia for a long time. Purplish red skin, small antlers on the top of the head, and an abyssal behavior, unlike normal orcs. When everyone realizes that the situation is going to get out of control, Ravaryn's non-soldier men began to help troops to reinforce the gates, although the siege is almost managing to break through the blockade. At that point, you felt that you needed to act to protect your mother and your home.

You're going out there too, aren't you? She closes her eyes for a moment before continuing. I may have lost your father tonight, I don't want to lose my son! She gives you a maternal and concerned look, but after a few moments of silence, she ends. However, I know you will, after all, we teach you how to do the right thing, always. She touches your face affectionately, and you can see the warm smile on her face, a small fragment of light in the middle of this great sudden wave of darkness, which you only knew from stories and legends. Despite your mother's concerned expression, you know that she is a strong woman. Brown hair tied in a ponytail, hazel eyes, simple clothes covering her maternal body, the perfect figure for a woman, and mother.

That night, you had to go to the gate to help, you can clearly remember your steps, clear as daylight. As you anchor the main gate with logs, you hear a deafening scream. The roar resembles a beast ready to attack, although, in the dark of night, all you see is what is lit by the torches and lights of the town. The roar echoes deeply through the souls of everyone around, and when it is silent, you see a winged creature flying over the place, it was a metal dragon from the far north. A hooded figure mounts the creature, you fix your gaze on it when it looks directly into your eyes for a few seconds, while hovering in the air, and then, death.

The creature throws a wave of purple flames, forming a shiny ball that falls like a meteor in front of the main gate. At that point, everything explodes in flames, even the soldiers now burn in purple flames, falling to the ground. The shock wave throws you to the ground too, and you see when the gate falls, exposing the lower city to attack. You take some time to regain your strength, and luckily or by chance, the flames will not hit you. While the soldiers try to stop the orc attack, you run for your home, although the city has already been taken by the combat, and the flames start to do their job.

Upon arriving home, the flames have already taken over the roof of your house, although the orcs has not yet arrived here. You go in looking for your mother, feeling a deep fear inside you, but she comes back from the cellar holding a package, and some things in a backpack. I-I... I got everything we need, I think the lower city is lost, right? We need to... Get out of here!

She coughs from the smoke, but soon you can get your mother to safety, and together with the rest of the people, you try to find a way out of the city, or you will be trapped between the middle town wall and the orc army.

The only way out is the main gate, but the orc attack left cracks and breaches at several points, and people soon escape through a large hole in the east side, leading to the river. By luck or fate, soldiers can maintain the line long enough for people to escape the deadly trap. Before you escape with your mother, you look back and realize the city in which you grew up and all the people within are nothing more than a sea of flames, bodies, and blood. The vision is engraved inside you, the result of the demonic evil that you witnessed today.
Fixed:
You didn't know any of these places or people though, nothing but the outskirts of the small town where you were born and grew up peacefully.

Until now you have never seen or lived anything of this nature since the kingdom of Vallia was one of the safest places in Aedryll until then, only surpassed by the elven gatherings, which have a greater resistance to darkness, the protection you didn't have a year ago when everything changed.

One night, you were at home with your mother when everyone in Ravaryn saw a great source of light appearing on the horizon. The light emitted like a dead, pale purple foreshadowed what was coming, although the reaction to that was too late. From that, ordered a team to patrol the area where the light was seen, you comforted your mother who would hardly be able to sleep that night, just in the hope that this was the work of some group of adventurous magicians looking for knowledge. An innocent hope, today you know.

Ravaryn was a fortified city built on the side of a mountain. It had three walls dividing it to separate portions.

Just a couple of hours later, the silence at Ravaryn was broken by the sound of the city guard, running through the streets and pooling at the north gate. It had started, you don't quite understand what happened that night, but before dawn, an army of demonic-look orcs began to force against the town gates in numbers that had not been seen inside Vallia for a long time. Purplish red skin, small antlers on the top of the head, and an abyssal behavior, unlike normal orcs. When everyone realizes that the situation is going to get out of control, Ravaryn's non-soldier men began to help troops to reinforce the gates, although the siege is almost managing to break through the blockade. At that point, you felt that you needed to act to protect your mother and your home.

You're going out there too, aren't you? She closes her eyes for a moment before continuing. I may have lost your father tonight, I don't want to lose my son! She gives you a maternal and concerned look, but after a few moments of silence, she ends. However, I know you will, after all, we teach you how to do the right thing, always. She touches your face affectionately, and you can see the warm smile on her face, a small fragment of light in the middle of this great sudden wave of darkness, which you only knew from stories and legends. Despite your mother's concerned expression, you know that she is a strong woman. Brown hair tied in a ponytail, hazel eyes, simple clothes covering her maternal body, the perfect figure for a woman, and mother.

That night, you had to go to the gate to help, you can clearly remember your steps, clear as daylight. As you anchor the main gate with logs, you hear a deafening scream. The roar resembles a beast ready to attack, although, in the dark of night, all you see is what is lit by the torches and lights of the town. The roar echoes deeply through the souls of everyone around, and when it is silent, you see a winged creature flying over the place, it was a metal dragon from the far north. A hooded figure mounts the creature, you fix your gaze on it when it looks directly into your eyes for a few seconds, while hovering in the air, and then, death.

The creature throws a wave of purple flames, forming a shiny ball that falls like a meteor in front of the main gate. At that point, everything explodes in flames, even the soldiers now burn in purple flames, falling to the ground. The shock wave throws you to the ground too, and you see when the gate falls, exposing the lower city to attack. You take some time to regain your strength, and luckily or by chance, the flames will not hit you. While the soldiers try to stop the orc attack, you run for your home, although the city has already been taken by the combat, and the flames start to do their job.

Upon arriving home, the flames have already taken over the roof of your house, although the orcs have not yet arrived here. You go in looking for your mother, feeling a deep fear inside you, but she comes back from the cellar holding a package, and some things in a backpack. I-I... I got everything we need, I think the lower city is lost, right? We need to... Get out of here!

She coughs from the smoke, but soon you can get your mother to safety, and together with the rest of the people, you try to find a way out of the city, or you will be trapped between the middle town wall and the orc army.

The only way out is the main gate, but the orc attack left cracks and breaches at several points, and people soon escape through a large hole in the east side, leading to the river. By luck or fate, soldiers can maintain the line long enough for people to escape the deadly trap. Before you escape with your mother, you look back and realize the city in which you grew up and all the people within are nothing more than a sea of flames, bodies, and blood. The vision is engraved inside you, the result of the demonic evil that you witnessed today.

__

Also would use quotes for dialog and not just use colored text in case the person is slightly colorblind.

Some time later, across the plains, in the darkness of the night, all you can see is the light of the torches, the stars, the moon, and now the flames of the city, and the incessant attack on Ravaryn.

When you finally feel some security, you hear the deafening roar again, the same one you heard before the fall from the lower town gate. Everyone suffers from it, the cry of the beast echoes deep within everyone. To the sky, again the silver dragon, but this time, it descends in front of you. You stand between that and your mother, when the hooded figure descends from the beast.

For a few moments, the slightly luminescent yellow eyes look at each person, and a disturbing silence takes over, with the huge draconic beast in the background, just standing there, waiting for it's master. You do not know who or what is under the cloak, but you feel a disturbing presence, bringing at the same time all your greatest fears to echo through your mind, but also a deep sense of sexual desire as if your most primitive instincts began to take control of your will.

It was you... You that I wanted to see.

A soft voice, but showing a somber figure, but feminine and attractive. A pair of horns on the top of the head adorn the long black hair, the eyes, glowing yellow, attract attention. The light purple skin partially covered by a light armor of black metal, slightly revealing, allows a wide view of the DD breasts, wide hips, ending in tall boots of the same black metal. So a pair of medium, bat-shaped wings on her back, and a tail extending from her back to the ground, ending up in a spear-shaped tip, but what draws the most attention is the intense sexual presence she emanates, even obfuscating the intensely threatening presence of the beast behind her.

So few managed to escape? For a fortified city, this was offering little resistance. Well... And this is your mother, I suppose? She is hot. Heh You do not know what the demon wants, but just stares at her, thinking of a way out of this situation. I like your eyes, let's do a test of determination... Serve me as a slave, and I will let you and your slutty mom live. She speaks, in a serious, cold tone. The succubus takes your silence as an answer.

No? Let's increase the level... A luminous circle of strange runes forms above the palm of her hand, when everyone but you falls to the ground.

I don't want to repeat... Will you serve me, or will you all die? Yout little slutty mother... Ownt She smiles, you watch your mother on the floor, and you feel helpless, weak. That image will never leave your mind, and it disturbs you today. Oh c'mon, I can offer you a lot of pleasure, you will not regret it.

She throws you a lusty malicious smile, and at that point the intensity of the sexual aura falls on you even more intensely. No... I... I'm not going to do that. Even if I die, I will not become a demon's slave!

You have strong will, but fearing that you will fall into the demoness' charms, your mother grabs the package and draws an old sword. With the demon focusing her influence on you, your mother manages to break the paralysis spell at that moment, long enough for her to jump towards the succubus, but the demonic creature manages to block the attack, although not entirely, a little blood begins to spill over the purple skin. Grr... What the fuck is this? Do you dare hurt me!?

The dragon wags it's tail, and in one stroke, hit your mother with great strength and swim away. You try to avoid it, even though you can't. That was the night of your nightmare, your mother gives you the sword in your hand. Honey... Take this... This is our family heirloom, what I could save... You know, I've always liked to- *Cough* Keeping important stuff... That was your grandfather's, it was mine, now it's yours.

She coughs in pain, while you wield the sword, and at that point, the demon just watches the scene. When you wield the sword in front of her, the deepest determination and anger burns within you, and it shows in your eyes.

The demoness smiles. Haha, this is what I like... A strong and determined soul, this is much more fun to make you mine, and turn you into my toy! You are then about to try to hit her when she focuses the paralysis spell on you, extending her hand in your direction. Soon you feel the weight of demonic magic under your body, and you are unable to move.

I will love to fuck you until you are unable to live without me... She bites her lower lip and starts walking towards you, but at that moment, still far towards the burning town, you see the central tower, above the palace in the upper town, which was the focus of the combat, now emits an intense purple light, which rises in the form of a pillar up to the sky. The demon looks at this and seems to change her expression. Shit, I need to go... But I'm going to enjoy doing it slowly. My name is Lynara, don't forget that. We will meet again, and I will have your soul, sooner or later.

She rides the dragon again, and smiling, goes towards Ravaryn, mounted on the winged beast. The paralysis spell disappears a few seconds later, and you run back to your mother. That was the heaviest part for your heart, and it still is, to this day.

She smiles at you, touching your hands as she smiles warmly. You have become a good man, I am proud of you. She pauses for a moment in pain, before continuing. The rest of the people ran away as soon as the paralysis spell broke, and now you are alone, and not knowing what to do. Now,your mother is injured and will die without medical treatment.

Your hopes were shattered when you heard a few footsteps approaching, in front of you, a second hooded figure appeared. But her presence did not emanate any fear or possessive lust, only a peaceful feeling. You get up and go into a position of dishevelment, but the figure takes off the hood, showing the face. Calm down, I thought she was going to hurt you... Anyway, I have a good feeling about you.

She is an elf, dressed in light armor of a shape you did not know. She ponders for a few seconds, then looking at your mother. I can help you, but not here. If you want to save her, come with me. You have no choice, holding your mother in your arms, you followed that girl where she led you. I hope I can trust you... What's your name? You mention it, but she smiles and declares. You will find out soon. Now, we need to go fast, she looks bad.

You move away from Ravaryn, until the city is no longer visible, and you get close to the limits of Vallia, close to wild lands. The elf guides in quick steps, and you soon see an arc formation in the middle of two large trees, made of carved stones, with runes that you think are elven covering it. She concentrates, quoting a few words in Elvish, though each word echoes deeply and powerfully, causing a reaction from the bow. This soon emits a wave of light, showing something on the other side, a place you have never seen. Now, let's go... Without wasting time.

She enters the portal, you look back, and you realize that there is nothing left for you and that this could be the crossing point for a new life. Fate did not give you a choice, anyway, and you will, still with your mother in your arms.
Fixed:
Sometime later, across the plains, in the darkness of the night, all you can see is the light of the torches, the stars, the moon, and now the flames of the city, and the incessant attack on Ravaryn.

When you finally feel some security, you hear the deafening roar again, the same one you heard before the fall from the lower town gate. Everyone suffers from it, the cry of the beast echoes deep within everyone. To the sky, again the silver dragon, but this time, it descends in front of you. You stand between that and your mother when the hooded figure descends from the beast.

For a few moments, the slightly luminescent yellow eyes look at each person, and a disturbing silence takes over, with the huge draconic beast in the background, just standing there, waiting for its master. You do not know who or what is under the cloak, but you feel a disturbing presence, bringing at the same time all your greatest fears to echo through your mind, but also a deep sense of sexual desire as if your most primitive instincts began to take control of your will.

A soft voice, but showing a somber figure, but feminine and attractive. A pair of horns on the top of the head adorn the long black hair, the eyes, glowing yellow, attract attention. The light purple skin partially covered by a light armor of black metal, slightly revealing, allows a wide view of the DD breasts, wide hips, ending in tall boots of the same black metal. So a pair of medium-sized, bat-shaped wings on her back, and a tail extending from her back to the ground, ending up in a spear-shaped tip, but what draws the most attention is the intense sexual presence she emanates, even obfuscating the intensely threatening presence of the beast behind her.

So few managed to escape? For a fortified city, this was offering little resistance. Well... And this is your mother, I suppose? She is hot. Heh You do not know what the demon wants, but just stare at her, thinking of a way out of this situation. I like your eyes, let's do a test of determination... Serve me as a slave, and I will let you and your slutty mom live. She speaks, in a serious, cold tone. The succubus takes your silence as an answer.

No? Let's increase the level... A luminous circle of strange runes forms above the palm of her hand, when everyone but you falls to the ground.

I don't want to repeat... Will you serve me, or will you all die? Your little slutty mother... She smiles, you watch your mother on the floor, and you feel helpless, weak. That image will never leave your mind, and it disturbs you today. Oh c'mon, I can offer you a lot of pleasure, you will not regret it.

She throws you a lusty malicious smile, and at that point, the intensity of the sexual aura falls on you even more intensely. No... I... I'm not going to do that. Even if I die, I will not become a demon's slave!

You have a strong will, but fearing that you will fall into the demoness' charms, your mother grabs the package and draws an old sword. With the demon focusing her influence on you, your mother manages to break the paralysis spell at that moment, long enough for her to jump towards the succubus, but the demonic creature manages to block the attack, although not entirely, a little blood begins to spill over the purple skin. Grr... What the fuck is this? Do you dare hurt me!?

The dragon wags its tail, and in one stroke, hit your mother with great strength and swim away. You try to avoid it, even though you can't. That was the night of your nightmare, your mother gives you the sword in your hand. Honey... Take this... This is our family heirloom, what I could save... You know, I've always liked to- *Cough* Keeping important stuff... That was your grandfather's, it was mine, now it's yours.

She coughs in pain, while you wield the sword, and at that point, the demon just watches the scene. When you wield the sword in front of her, the deepest determination and anger burns within you, and it shows in your eyes.

The demoness smiles. Haha, this is what I like... A strong and determined soul, this is much more fun to make you mine, and turn you into my toy! You are then about to try to hit her when she focuses the paralysis spell on you, extending her hand in your direction. Soon you feel the weight of demonic magic under your body, and you are unable to move.

I will love to fuck you until you are unable to live without me... She bites her lower lip and starts walking towards you, but at that moment, still, far towards the burning town, you see the central tower, above the palace in the upper town, which was the focus of the combat, now emits an intense purple light, which rises in the form of a pillar up to the sky. The demon looks at this and seems to change her expression. Shit, I need to go... But I'm going to enjoy doing it slowly. My name is Lynara, don't forget that. We will meet again, and I will have your soul, sooner or later.

She rides the dragon again, and smiling, goes towards Ravaryn, mounted on the winged beast. The paralysis spell disappears a few seconds later, and you run back to your mother. That was the heaviest part for your heart, and it still is, to this day.

She smiles at you, touching your hands as she smiles warmly. You have become a good man, I am proud of you. She pauses for a moment in pain, before continuing. The rest of the people ran away as soon as the paralysis spell broke, and now you are alone, and not knowing what to do. Now, your mother is injured and will die without medical treatment.

Your hopes were shattered when you heard a few footsteps approaching, in front of you, a second hooded figure appeared. But her presence did not emanate any fear or possessive lust, only a peaceful feeling. You get up and go into a position of dishevelment, but the figure takes off the hood, showing the face. Calm down, I thought she was going to hurt you... Anyway, I have a good feeling about you.

She is an elf, dressed in light armor of a shape you did not know. She ponders for a few seconds, then looks at your mother. I can help you, but not here. If you want to save her, come with me. You have no choice, holding your mother in your arms, you followed that girl where she led you. I hope I can trust you... What's your name? You mention it, but she smiles and declares. You will find out soon. Now, we need to go fast, she looks bad.

You move away from Ravaryn, until the city is no longer visible, and you get close to the limits of Vallia, close to wildlands. The elf guides in quick steps, and you soon see an arc formation in the middle of two large trees, made of carved stones, with runes that you think are elven covering it. She concentrates, quoting a few words in Elvish, though each word echoes deeply and powerfully, causing a reaction from the bow. This soon emits a wave of light, showing something on the other side, a place you have never seen. Now, let's go... Without wasting time.

She enters the portal, you look back, and you realize that there is nothing left for you and that this could be the crossing point for a new life. Fate did not give you a choice, anyway, and you will, still with your mother in your arms.

For a few moments you feel that you lose track of time, walking through a luminous tunnel, light and darkness mix here and surround your body, but you just follow your elf guardian to the end, without losing sight of her until you reach the your destiny. What... is this place?

The palace is magnificent, carved stones make up the walls, but a lot of nature around, with green trees, vegetation, and vines covering much of the walls, both externally and internally. You are in the central courtyard in front of the palace entrance and even now at night, you can see everything, with luminescent spheres illuminating each part of the place, but the main source of light in the vast courtyard is a central tree, with white luminescent leaves, giving an even more exuberant appearance.

You remember when you first arrived in Eavinet, the northern Elven kingdom. Although in a difficult situation, but by luck or chance, you had a little light that night. The young elf took you to the palace of Seldarine, the lady of the Elvish kingdom of Eavinet. You get the attention of the guards, carrying golden armor and spears. Calm down, guys, I brought him, I need to talk to Seldarine! No wasting time, please.

You are distracted watching, large stone pillars carved with elven runes lift, supporting the palace's culotte with the open-top, allowing starlight to enter, the walls still green. the grand central staircase, and a vast hall with a water fountain in the center, reflecting the light of the stars. In that, you see a good place for your mother to rest, and you lay her there. My, my... I didn't think the elven realms were like that- *Cough* Ugh... It hurts... She touches her body, still seeming to be in pain. At least here, you were in a safe place.

At that point, your gaze is called to the top of the stairs, where a woman dressed in white dress. Everyone is silent when they notice her presence, and your guardian kneels before her. You watch carefully, the elf has blue glowing eyes, long auburn hair, down to the waist, although at the ends it becomes white streaks. She is an elf, with D breasts, and broad hips, a body typically motherly.

My lady, they would invade Ravaryn tonight. They... They got too far ahead. I still haven't been able to find out what they want from there, but they've occupied the city, somehow. She reports to the elf lady, who listens carefully, while she looks in your direction. Her gaze exudes peace, and her presence soothes your thoughts, and takes the weight and fear out of your heart.

We'll talk about this later, I think you have something more important to take care of now? She asks, looking at your mother. She approaches you, observing your mother's condition, touching her body. One of the dragon beasts did it, right? The worst thing about them is not brute force, but the effects of their spirit of darkness. You are afraid again, but she looks into your eyes and you hear her voice echoing within you. I feel a noble soul, don't worry, I will take care of it.

You and your mother are given separate rooms, while Seldarine takes care of recovering your mother's health. Even though your mother is in good hands that night, you can't sleep, still trying to absorb everything that happened.

A very long night...
Fixed:

For a few moments you feel that you lose track of time, walking through a luminous tunnel, light and darkness mix here and surround your body, but you just follow your elf guardian to the end, without losing sight of her until you reach your destiny. What... is this place?

The palace is magnificent, carved stones make up the walls, but a lot of nature around, with green trees, vegetation, and vines covering much of the walls, both externally and internally. You are in the central courtyard in front of the palace entrance and even now at night, you can see everything, with luminescent spheres illuminating each part of the place, but the main source of light in the vast courtyard is a central tree, with white luminescent leaves, giving an even more exuberant appearance.

You remember when you first arrived in Eavinet, the northern Elven kingdom. Although in a difficult situation, by luck or chance, you had a little light that night. The young elf took you to the palace of Seldarine, the lady of the Elvish kingdom of Eavinet. You get the attention of the guards, carrying golden armor and spears. Calm down, guys, I brought him, I need to talk to Seldarine! No wasting time, please.

You are distracted watching, large stone pillars carved with elven runes lift, supporting the palace's culotte with the open-top, allowing starlight to enter, the walls still green. the grand central staircase, and a vast hall with a water fountain in the center, reflecting the light of the stars. In that, you see a good place for your mother to rest, and you lay her there. My, my... I didn't think the elven realms were like that- *Cough* Ugh... It hurts... She touches her body, still seeming to be in pain. At least here, you were in a safe place.

At that point, your gaze is called to the top of the stairs, where a woman dressed in a white dress. Everyone is silent when they notice her presence, and your guardian kneels before her. You watch carefully, the elf has blue glowing eyes, long auburn hair, down to the waist, although at the ends it becomes white streaks. She is an elf, with D breasts, and broad hips, a body typically motherly.

My lady, they would invade Ravaryn tonight. They... They got too far ahead. I still haven't been able to find out what they want from there, but they've occupied the city, somehow. She reports to the elf lady, who listens carefully, while she looks in your direction. Her gaze exudes peace, and her presence soothes your thoughts and takes the weight and fear out of your heart.

We'll talk about this later, I think you have something more important to take care of now? She asks, looking at your mother. She approaches you, observing your mother's condition, touching her body. One of the dragon beasts did it, right? The worst thing about them is not brute force, but the effects of their spirit of darkness. You are afraid again, but she looks into your eyes and you hear her voice echoing within you. I feel a noble soul, don't worry, I will take care of it.

You and your mother are given separate rooms, while Seldarine takes care of recovering your mother's health. Even though your mother is in good hands that night, you can't sleep, still trying to absorb everything that happened.

A very long night...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Text bugs and some fixes:

Fixed:

Corruption is something that sounded abstract and distant, but that will become more and more present in everyone's life.

Current:

Fixed:

Ravaryn was a fortified city built on the side of a mountain. It had three walls dividing it to separate portions.

Upon arriving home, the flames have already taken over the roof of your house, although the orcs have not yet arrived here. You go in looking for your mother, feeling a deep fear inside you, but she comes back from the cellar holding a package, and some things in a backpack. I-I... I got everything we need, I think the lower city is lost, right? We need to... Get out of here!

__

Also would use quotes for dialog and not just use colored text in case the person is slightly colorblind.

Fixed:
Sometime later, across the plains, in the darkness of the night, all you can see is the light of the torches, the stars, the moon, and now the flames of the city, and the incessant attack on Ravaryn.

When you finally feel some security, you hear the deafening roar again, the same one you heard before the fall from the lower town gate. Everyone suffers from it, the cry of the beast echoes deep within everyone. To the sky, again the silver dragon, but this time, it descends in front of you. You stand between that and your mother when the hooded figure descends from the beast.

For a few moments, the slightly luminescent yellow eyes look at each person, and a disturbing silence takes over, with the huge draconic beast in the background, just standing there, waiting for its master. You do not know who or what is under the cloak, but you feel a disturbing presence, bringing at the same time all your greatest fears to echo through your mind, but also a deep sense of sexual desire as if your most primitive instincts began to take control of your will.

A soft voice, but showing a somber figure, but feminine and attractive. A pair of horns on the top of the head adorn the long black hair, the eyes, glowing yellow, attract attention. The light purple skin partially covered by a light armor of black metal, slightly revealing, allows a wide view of the DD breasts, wide hips, ending in tall boots of the same black metal. So a pair of medium-sized, bat-shaped wings on her back, and a tail extending from her back to the ground, ending up in a spear-shaped tip, but what draws the most attention is the intense sexual presence she emanates, even obfuscating the intensely threatening presence of the beast behind her.

So few managed to escape? For a fortified city, this was offering little resistance. Well... And this is your mother, I suppose? She is hot. Heh You do not know what the demon wants, but just stare at her, thinking of a way out of this situation. I like your eyes, let's do a test of determination... Serve me as a slave, and I will let you and your slutty mom live. She speaks, in a serious, cold tone. The succubus takes your silence as an answer.

I don't want to repeat... Will you serve me, or will you all die? Your little slutty mother... She smiles, you watch your mother on the floor, and you feel helpless, weak. That image will never leave your mind, and it disturbs you today. Oh c'mon, I can offer you a lot of pleasure, you will not regret it.

She throws you a lusty malicious smile, and at that point, the intensity of the sexual aura falls on you even more intensely. No... I... I'm not going to do that. Even if I die, I will not become a demon's slave!

You have a strong will, but fearing that you will fall into the demoness' charms, your mother grabs the package and draws an old sword. With the demon focusing her influence on you, your mother manages to break the paralysis spell at that moment, long enough for her to jump towards the succubus, but the demonic creature manages to block the attack, although not entirely, a little blood begins to spill over the purple skin. Grr... What the fuck is this? Do you dare hurt me!?

The dragon wags its tail, and in one stroke, hit your mother with great strength and swim away. You try to avoid it, even though you can't. That was the night of your nightmare, your mother gives you the sword in your hand. Honey... Take this... This is our family heirloom, what I could save... You know, I've always liked to- *Cough* Keeping important stuff... That was your grandfather's, it was mine, now it's yours.

I will love to fuck you until you are unable to live without me... She bites her lower lip and starts walking towards you, but at that moment, still, far towards the burning town, you see the central tower, above the palace in the upper town, which was the focus of the combat, now emits an intense purple light, which rises in the form of a pillar up to the sky. The demon looks at this and seems to change her expression. Shit, I need to go... But I'm going to enjoy doing it slowly. My name is Lynara, don't forget that. We will meet again, and I will have your soul, sooner or later.

She smiles at you, touching your hands as she smiles warmly. You have become a good man, I am proud of you. She pauses for a moment in pain, before continuing. The rest of the people ran away as soon as the paralysis spell broke, and now you are alone, and not knowing what to do. Now, your mother is injured and will die without medical treatment.

She is an elf, dressed in light armor of a shape you did not know. She ponders for a few seconds, then looks at your mother. I can help you, but not here. If you want to save her, come with me. You have no choice, holding your mother in your arms, you followed that girl where she led you. I hope I can trust you... What's your name? You mention it, but she smiles and declares. You will find out soon. Now, we need to go fast, she looks bad.

You move away from Ravaryn, until the city is no longer visible, and you get close to the limits of Vallia, close to wildlands. The elf guides in quick steps, and you soon see an arc formation in the middle of two large trees, made of carved stones, with runes that you think are elven covering it. She concentrates, quoting a few words in Elvish, though each word echoes deeply and powerfully, causing a reaction from the bow. This soon emits a wave of light, showing something on the other side, a place you have never seen. Now, let's go... Without wasting time.

Fixed:

For a few moments you feel that you lose track of time, walking through a luminous tunnel, light and darkness mix here and surround your body, but you just follow your elf guardian to the end, without losing sight of her until you reach your destiny. What... is this place?

You remember when you first arrived in Eavinet, the northern Elven kingdom. Although in a difficult situation, by luck or chance, you had a little light that night. The young elf took you to the palace of Seldarine, the lady of the Elvish kingdom of Eavinet. You get the attention of the guards, carrying golden armor and spears. Calm down, guys, I brought him, I need to talk to Seldarine! No wasting time, please.

At that point, your gaze is called to the top of the stairs, where a woman dressed in a white dress. Everyone is silent when they notice her presence, and your guardian kneels before her. You watch carefully, the elf has blue glowing eyes, long auburn hair, down to the waist, although at the ends it becomes white streaks. She is an elf, with D breasts, and broad hips, a body typically motherly.

My lady, they would invade Ravaryn tonight. They... They got too far ahead. I still haven't been able to find out what they want from there, but they've occupied the city, somehow. She reports to the elf lady, who listens carefully, while she looks in your direction. Her gaze exudes peace, and her presence soothes your thoughts and takes the weight and fear out of your heart.

A very long night...
For writing/spelling issues, would it be possible to address this on my discord? It will probably fill the thread with walls of text, which people here probably don't want.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Are games like this and Lilith's Throne made in some special, text-based RPG engine? They look very similar.
This game is made in Twine (same engine as Degrees of Lewdity). Lilith's Throne dev developed his/her own engine, iirc.

They're just coded to have similar UIs.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes