kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys! I have bottles of wine and willow bull in my inventory but it doesn't let me give it to anyone! The option is just not available.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys! I have bottles of wine and willow bull in my inventory but it doesn't let me give it to anyone! The option is just not available.
The "give item" options are usually related to unique events, so they have specific conditionals. Check the wiki. If this is for Rasha, interact with her and improve love, it will be clear when you need to use this.

At first you had my curiosity, but now you've got my attention.
Pregnancy is something I really like, but it's something that needs to be planned out. Extra sex scenes, artwork for the pregnant girl, eventually extra sex CGs, dialogues, interaction with children, replayability... It's complex but very necessary.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This looks so good! I love text-based games. In the description, it mentions a character creator? Can we be a different race? Orc, Elf, Human?
Very limited, currently, in 0.1.8 customization only for the personality traits and the protagonist's past, or it would become impossible to commission CGs/Busts for so many different customization variations. (My artist would be furious lol)

1640635595539.png

Nov 7, 2021
Very limited, currently, in 0.1.8 customization only for the personality traits and the protagonist's past, or it would become impossible to commission CGs/Busts for so many different customization variations. (My artist would be furious lol)

View attachment 1565966
Well, I‘ll try it. I was looking for a good text-based game. Let's hope that it doesn't share the same fate as CoC or TiTs, where it starts off great but slowly, over time turned into a dick-girl simulator, lol. Also, preggo and monster girl is always a good mix.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, I‘ll try it. I was looking for a good text-based game. Let's hope that it doesn't share the same fate as CoC or TiTs, where it starts off great but slowly, over time turned into a dick-girl simulator, lol. Also, preggo and monster girl is always a good mix.
It's mostly a text game, but with busts and CGs for sex. If you don't mind some art, maybe you will.

Content for dickgirls isn't exactly my focus. I like writing hot romance for diverse girls, sweet girls, and corrupt/tough women. Fenoxo creates content for dickgirls because he likes it, I suppose, or he wouldn't create something like that.

Nov 7, 2021
It's mostly a text game, but with busts and CGs for sex. If you don't mind some art, maybe you will.

Content for dickgirls isn't exactly my focus. I like writing hot romance for diverse girls, sweet girls, and corrupt/tough women. Fenoxo creates content for dickgirls because he likes it, I suppose, or he wouldn't create something like that.
Oh, I’m an absolute sucker for some well-written romance. All the better if it includes preggo monster girls. Time for some of these girls to get bred like a bakery, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oh, I’m an absolute sucker for some well-written romance. All the better if it includes preggo monster girls. Time for some of these girls to get bred like a bakery, lol.
I feel the same. We currently have two pregnancies in the game, Rasha and Usanna. Pregnancies are a little slow to add as they require a lot of writing, a lot of time and effort.

Nov 7, 2021
I feel the same. We currently have two pregnancies in the game, Rasha and Usanna. Pregnancies are a little slow to add as they require a lot of writing, a lot of time and effort.
BTW, I love the variety of monster girls, especially that you included a cute, smol goblin. Also, will u keep adding more characters that are romanceable?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
BTW, I love the variety of monster girls, especially that you included a cute, smol goblin. Also, will u keep adding more characters that are romanceable?
Yes of course, a lot of them. I created the game world for this to be a place full of different races, exotic girls for the protagonist to romance.

• Hey there
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Nov 7, 2021
Yes of course, a lot of them. I created the game world for this to be a place full of different races, exotic girls for the protagonist to romance.
Well, that's ambitious, and I like ambitious. I am looking forward to a dommy mommy spider girl with a BDSM fetish. That would be so dope! Also, can I play this on Mac?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, that's ambitious, and I like ambitious. I am looking forward to a dommy mommy spider girl with a BDSM fetish. That would be so dope! Also, can I play this on Mac?
Yes, this should work normally on MAC. Not mobile only. You mean driders, I suppose? I have a limit regarding monstergirls, because of Patreon. Very monstrous girls can be troublesome, but things like alraunes, harpies and googirls are fine.

Nov 7, 2021
Yes, this should work normally on MAC. Not mobile only. You mean driders, I suppose? I have a limit regarding monstergirls, because of Patreon. Very monstrous girls can be troublesome, but things like alraunes, harpies and googirls are fine.
Driders are great as well! Is Patreon throwing a hissy-fit because of monster girls?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Driders are great as well! Is Patreon throwing a hissy-fit because of monster girls?
As far as I know, rumors are that Patreon doesn't allow very monstrous monster girls.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019

View attachment 1565966
You don't need a bust for the main character. You could also make it so they can import their own image of how they want their hero to look like. Unless we're talking like children busts or something.
As far as I know, rumors are that Patreon doesn't allow very monstrous monster girls.
I suppose it depends on how much money you rake in, but CoC2 and TiTS has centaur and drider content. That said Patreon is a pretty scummy site that picks favorites to protect. You don't have to worry about this kind of stuff with SubscribeStar, but I can understand people thinking they won't make as much money with it.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes