Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

I've noticed the last 2 up-dates, you no longer can choose the MC's hair color, hair style, and eyes color, during character creation . . . :oops:.

Was that 'option' removed ? or, Did they just get/got 'lost' somewhere :confused: ?

EDIT : the 'options' were there last, in ver.0.1.4 .

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Is there any repairs you can make to skystone castle? I've wandered around for a while but can't find anything.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Feed-Back #2, (ver.0.1.6)

Topic: Characters speech/dialog 'colors'

Suggestion; decide what color(s?) each character will use during conversations, and 'stick' to it.

It gets rather confusing as to who, is saying what, to whom.

In the Inn, Ellaryel, starts conversing in Red dialog, ( Hehe, look who decided to leave the room. You took a while, but at least you had trained enough to know how to take care of yourself, I think . She changes her posture, looking you in the eye. )

then, the MC answers in Blue dialog, ( Okay, but we need to start doing something here. I think we had enough time to waste. Where do we start? You mention, getting an approving look from Ellaryel. )

Similar exchanges, till this point :
(it seems 'obvious' Ellaryel is speaking to the MC, as it says , " And try not to kill yourself ", as you, would not say that to yourself . :rolleyes:)

and then Ellaryel, continues in BLUE dialog, ( Anyway... If you need help with anything, just say it. And try not to kill yourself out there. ). . . . . :oops::oops::oops:. ?

It's not just in that conservation, same happens back in the Elvish area, (with Seledina ? (pardon the spelling)).

(maybe it's an unfortunate 'mistake', or (bad?, proof-reading) ?

Reactions: Airell and Daddums

rance4747

May 25, 2018
I would have certanly wanted to see an alternative ending where previous castle lord and more importantly, his daugter and maybe even wife, remain as slaves in your dungeon.

Reactions: Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Tried searching the thread, didn't really find an answer to this (or maybe the search engine failed me): Is there an easy way to build up lust other than sleeping in the inn? I feel like if you're gating sex scenes behind lust it should be easier to build it up, but I've walked around for entire in game days and still stuck at one.

May I suggest you remove this requirement? Because if it's a matter of being groped or teased at, I feel like anything leading up to those scenes would qualify and there's no reason you can't rev up your own engine.

Reactions: rance4747

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
The whole orc tribe questline is buggy af. First, I lost to a group of orcs and all I could do was walk east, even if I wasn't on any tiles anymore. Then, I loaded back, started going towards the tribe, killed a random wolf and game suddenly thinks I beat the shaman orc. When I try to leave the tribe, I can't because Usanna stops me, thinking the quest hasn't been finished yet (screenshot). Also, the text often seems like broken English. 1637761382378.png
Edit. Getting a blowjob from Naomi broke my game. I can't do anything. I give up on this game. Gamebreaking bugs everywhere. 1637764507193.png

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The whole orc tribe questline is buggy af. First, I lost to a group of orcs and all I could do was walk east, even if I wasn't on any tiles anymore. Then, I loaded back, started going towards the tribe...
Edit. Getting a blowjob from Naomi broke my game. I can't do anything. I give up on this game. Gamebreaking bugs everywhere.
I don't understand how you are getting these bugs. Before every release I play the entire game looking for problems at 2 browsers (chrome and opera), I repeat the same steps as you, and I simply can't reproduce those bugs. If you give a save, that might be useful.
Naomi's scenes are mainly running fine, I just found a little bug in it, but I'll do a quick fix. Thanks for reporting.

Edit: Added fix to initial post.

Tried searching the thread, didn't really find an answer to this (or maybe the search engine failed me): Is there an easy way to build up lust other than sleeping in the inn? I feel like if you're gating sex scenes behind lust it should be easier to build it up, but I've walked around for entire in game days and still stuck at one.

May I suggest you remove this requirement? Because if it's a matter of being groped or teased at, I feel like anything leading up to those scenes would qualify and there's no reason you can't rev up your own engine.
I wanted to give it a touch of naturalness. You can gain lust by sleeping, or by receiving erotic attacks from opponents. I should add a lust potion at some point.

Airell

I've noticed the last 2 up-dates, you no longer can choose the MC's hair color, hair style, and eyes color, during character creation . . . :oops:.

Was that 'option' removed ? or, Did they just get/got 'lost' somewhere :confused: ?

EDIT : the 'options' were there last, in ver.0.1.4 .
Yes, I decided to give the protagonist a canon look to make art possible for him, his children and hot scenes later in the project. Typo bugs unfortunately occur, whenever someone reports this I'll fix it though.

Is there any repairs you can make to skystone castle? I've wandered around for a while but can't find anything.
Not yet, I'm sorry. I will need time to create events, new characters, and additions to the castle. I should start touching on that in upcoming releases.

I think I broke the game
I leveled up in the castle in skystone region and it sent me to the inn
Ehh, that shouldn't happen. I tested this right now, and I couldn't reproduce it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell
How do you level up, been setting at 100 exp now for well over 20 battles and nothing tells me how to level up.

Many places in the game when it should be "her" it is "his".

Have no idea why but when you buy 2 stacks of 10 potions both go down at the same time when you only use 1.

Just downloaded this game yesterday.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
How do you level up, been setting at 100 exp now for well over 20 battles and nothing tells me how to level up.

Many places in the game when it should be "her" it is "his".

Have no idea why but when you buy 2 stacks of 10 potions both go down at the same time when you only use 1.

Just downloaded this game yesterday.
This sounds like an inventory bug, thanks for reporting, I'll check it out. You need to be in your INN room to level up, for history reasons.

Edit: I found the error, the interpreter was using the class instead of the index. Fixed, I'm actually going to add this to quickfix. Uploaded to first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
For some reason, I'm unable to have sex with ghorza at the slave pen. Keep getting an Error:
Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'corruption').

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
For some reason, I'm unable to have sex with ghorza at the slave pen. Keep getting an Error:
Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'corruption').
Fixed. I added a fix to the first post. Sorry for the bug.

Reactions: a1fox3

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I wanted to give it a touch of naturalness. You can gain lust by sleeping, or by receiving erotic attacks from opponents. I should add a lust potion at some point.
Dude, it doesn't take much to get an engine going unless it's broken. That's such an archaic design choice.

Because if all it takes is erotic actions from another individual then being groped by your lover should be enough to get you into a scene, there's no logical or natural reason for you to be a limp dick as she paws at you. Unless, again, you're broken. If you want "naturalness" then may I suggest a flirting minigame to get either you or her in the mood? Otherwise I don't really see a reason for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell

I have 2 "Orcs" listed in the Codex but the 2nd should be "Goblins" and there is no info there. goblins.jpg

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

I have 2 "Orcs" listed in the Codex but the 2nd should be "Goblins" and there is no info there. View attachment 1517012
Added the fix for this in the first post, again sorry for the bug. In the code world, a "#" can ruin things... And you could adjust the zoom of your screen, press "Ctrl" and - or +.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Added the fix for this in the first post, again sorry for the bug. In the code world, a "#" can ruin things... And you could adjust the zoom of your screen, press "Ctrl" and - or +.
Thanks, how do we repair the castle?
Went every where I can but no info on what next to do.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks, how do we repair the castle?
Went every where I can but no info on what next to do.
This is not possible in 0.1.6. To rebuild the broken parts of the castle I will add a new NPC, I see this is an opportunity for a new interesting NPC.

For the next story mission, I'm going to give some clues in 0.1.7, but before proceeding with the new main story map, I want to add some life/events/new characters for Ardass, Skystone Forest, and Castle.

In this release I just added the complete castle map/system. I didn't have enough time to go further. My game is just my hobby after all. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is not possible in 0.1.6. To rebuild the broken parts of the castle I will add a new NPC, I see this is an opportunity for a new interesting NPC.

For the next story mission, I'm going to give some clues in 0.1.7, but before proceeding with the new main story map, I want to add some life/events/new characters for Ardass, Skystone Forest, and Castle.

In this release I just added the complete castle map/system. I didn't have enough time to go further. My game is just my hobby after all. lol
Okay no problem, will just keep leveling up then.

On the scroll in and out.
At 50% I can barely read whats there and its still cut off. 50 almost to samll.jpg
At 40% where all the text is shown I am not able to read it because it is to small for my old eyes. to small.jpg

Maybe expanding the text boxes so the type uses less lines would help. 50 almost to samll.jpg

ADD: Can we get anyone pregnant yet?

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay no problem, will just keep leveling up then.

On the scroll in and out.
At 50% I can barely read whats there and its still cut off. View attachment 1517077
At 40% where all the text is shown I am not able to read it because it is to small for my old eyes. View attachment 1517078

Maybe expanding the text boxes so the type uses less lines would help. View attachment 1517079

ADD: Can we get anyone pregnant yet?
Updated to quickfix. I hope this helps. Yes, Usanna can get pregnant (You can find details about this on the wiki), for 0.1.7 I'm planning Rasha's pregnancy. and some other things. (Hope I have enough time...)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes