May 6, 2021
After completing the first mission, this will unlock the new region, Ingmery Outskirts.
Ah, I've reached it but I have yet to encounter any thieves, just corrupted orcs.
Also, I think I sequence broke the farm quest: I found and freed Belle and defeated Shele but I can't find Eileen anywhere and I have not started the quest according to my quest records.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ah, I've reached it but I have yet to encounter any thieves, just corrupted orcs.
Also, I think I sequence broke the farm quest: I found and freed Belle and defeated Shele but I can't find Eileen anywhere and I have not started the quest according to my quest records.
I added thieves to be available after completing Eileen's side quest. If you completed this, they will be available. In 0.1.5, I'm going to add thieves to other areas of the map.

It's the first time I've seen someone break a mission. If you don't mind, could you send the save? I can prepare a compatibility function.

Edit: I don't think I can support custom modifications, sorry. My advice is that you try to avoid messing up with the code with the console, it's tricky.

Last edited:
May 6, 2021
I added thieves to be available after completing Eileen's side quest. If you completed this, they will be available. In 0.1.5, I'm going to add thieves to other areas of the map.

It's the first time I've seen someone break a mission. If you don't mind, could you send the save? I can prepare a compatibility function.
Here you go

Reactions: Airell

Nranchs

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Looks like an interesting project, always nice to see more of these text RPGs being made

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
skystone rescue how do i talk to ellaryel? just let me talk about her from her past and ask her for a drink

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
skystone rescue how do i talk to ellaryel? just let me talk about her from her past and ask her for a drink
Not yet implemented, this mission will be in the next releases.

Reactions: Bassio

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, approximately 0.5 seconds after the prologue finished with my first click (after character generation) the game soft-locked.

I tried to talk to Ellaryel and got a blank screen with no way back.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, approximately 0.5 seconds after the prologue finished with my first click (after character generation) the game soft-locked.

I tried to talk to Ellaryel and got a blank screen with no way back.
A small typo error, my fault. I added a small fix to the initial post.

Reactions: Anon21

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
Looks interesting but the constant spelling errors in menus are... offputting. Appearance and Myths aren't hard to spell.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Orc girl has more romance going on than Elf girl... Feels sad man feels really sad.
Ohh man, I know how this feels. I need time to build the maps, develop the events, characters, story and such. This takes a monstrous amount of time. For now the game is just a hobby, hopefully in the future it will grow, and I will be able to give it more time.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Ohh man, I know how this feels. I need time to build the maps, develop the events, characters, story and such. This takes a monstrous amount of time. For now the game is just a hobby, hopefully in the future it will grow, and I will be able to give it more time.
Oh, you are doing it alone? I was under the impression that you had a team, how is your health then?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oh, you are doing it alone? I was under the impression that you had a team, how is your health then?
A team would make things easier, yes. But for now, I'm at it alone. The game is my hobby and passion. Would I say I'm fine? I try not to overdo it at work, to preserve my health.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Just curious . . .

In reference to the Poll, at the top of the thread,

Would the "romancing" of the Ladies, be considered;

More in line/part of the "sex system" ?
or
More in line/part of the "Story" ?

or, If, Both, that's where my "vote" goes, (where the "Romance" is ). :p;)

(Of course, Sex is nice too .):LOL:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

Just curious . . .

In reference to the Poll, at the top of the thread,

Would the "romancing" of the Ladies, be considered;

More in line/part of the "sex system" ?
or
More in line/part of the "Story" ?

or, If, Both, that's where my "vote" goes, (where the "Romance" is ). :p;)

(Of course, Sex is nice too .):LOL:
In the case of the sex system, I mean new action options and poses, that sort of thing. The sex system doesn't relate to the story/romance lines directly, this is an option I created so players can have something spicy if they don't want to read the usual scenes.

An additional detail, for the unique girls, there are unique actions. So there's a lot of romance in that too. I wouldn't just create generic scenes.

Last edited:

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
so kinda like coc2 and tits. Although I hope these games have more content for Female MC, will keep an eye on this

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell
(or who ever has changed/up-dated the thread)

So, some 'small' confusion . . . .

At the top of this thread, it says "Love and Corruption [v0.1.5]" .

When you go to download, even the download states it as ver.0.1.5, but what actually is downloaded is still ver.0.1.4 .

So, has ver.0.1.5 actually been released as yet ? :oops:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
(or who ever has changed/up-dated the thread)

So, some 'small' confusion . . . .

At the top of this thread, it says "Love and Corruption [v0.1.5]" .

When you go to download, even the download states it as ver.0.1.5, but what actually is downloaded is still ver.0.1.4 .

So, has ver.0.1.5 actually been released as yet ? :oops:
I just tested it, downloaded it from Mega and... 0.1.5. Do you download this from the other links?

From what I saw, the other links are also correct. Only the online (Itchio) version is 0.1.4, older.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes