Oct 16, 2017
Did you try to zoom out the screen? Just press "Ctrl" and then - or +. But I will try to make the layout more responsive yes.
I just tried that to see the effect, it does indeed seem to work, at 80% instead of the normal 100% all the buttons are fully shown, and the middle box where the text is looks normal, too. But this shouldn't have to be done, though, for the game to look normal, it should look normal at the default 100%, not 80% as that should technically be making it smaller and less normal than 100%.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
what are the future tags for this game? id like to see transformation or management.
Soft transformation is a possibility, I can create potions and write some content for it without any problems. Management will be in the game when the protagonist takes possession of Skystone's castle.

Reactions: 606adit

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys I'm starting a little guide for anyone wanting to submit new scenes or characters. If anyone is interested, I've added this to a room in my Discord.

I decided to open the door for this since I'm kinda inexperienced with TF scenes for example, but at the same time I don't mind adding content like that.

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
Was there an option for that in 0.1.3? I don't see it unless keeping the corrupt shaman screws that up.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Was there an option for that in 0.1.3? I don't see it unless keeping the corrupt shaman screws that up.
Yes, the slaves pen is available as soon as you see the Tribe Rebuilding Festival event... After completing the first quest.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
so im doing the first quest and im in the village but when i enter the hut it seems to only let me move east off the map. is there a fix or has this happened to anyone else?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Stopping by to leave the plans for the next release, next weekend. I'm really happy because I fixed a bug in the save system that will avoid a lot of small gameplay issues, so the game should be more stable and polished in the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kinkyjones

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Why is corruption in the title but not in the tags? Asking for a friend.

EDIT: Problem solved! Dev is efficient, looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, iam stuck on first quest, after the change of leadership of the orcs, i go back and report it to the mayor and after that nothing happends. i can walk around, talk with the same people,except the mayor and i can talk with the new leader of the orcs, i can grind if i want to, but i cant progress any further

EDIT: Added save file, after loading it, talk with the mayor

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
well, iam stuck on first quest, after the change of leadership of the orcs, i go back and report it to the mayor and after that nothing happends. i can walk around, talk with the same people,except the mayor and i can talk with the new leader of the orcs, i can grind if i want to, but i cant progress any further

EDIT: Added save file, after loading it, talk with the mayor
Wait 3 days, and go back to Naomi, then the mayor. I thought I put this information on the wiki, I will look at it today.

Edit: .

NO PIC???
Pic?

Last edited:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Airell Small suggestion, and it's about the OP, not the game. You only have the current changelog. People like having an approximate idea of how much gets added per update, especially if they're considering supporting a dev. Wiping old changelogs means people need to hunt through patreon posts. It can also be handy for those who prefer to play every few updates, allowing them to easily check which version has the last changes they remember. Isn't a big thing, but it does make things a bit easier for people. The forum does support nested spoilers, so you can just spoiler off old changelogs when you add a new one. Example below in case my wording is less clear than I think it is (may have occurred once or twice before...)

Example:

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes