Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
This has the same maps, shop location of another game of the same engine that I played before. Interesting... Also, some characters don't have art which is fun..

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This has the same maps, shop location of another game of the same engine that I played before. Interesting... Also, some characters don't have art which is fun..
Well, I made the maps by my hand. The only games I know of that use similar map systems are TiTS, Lilith's Throne and CoC.

Artwork is expensive... hence the delay to add this.

Reactions: FrostAce1000

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, I know this problem, it's an engine thing, I need to understand what causes it... But if you want to solve this manually, just add it to the browser console. SugarCube.State.variables.globalQuests.farmersFall.parts.ShelTalk = false;
thank

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Reminded me of corruption of champions, maybe it's the UI, hopefully things will remain more people than furry focused, and it'll be a bit more diverse in body types, though so far there's been a lot of talk of D-cup titties, I think maybe there was only one character with little ones... anyway some things.

Online version didn't work for me because it wouldn't let me type in a name, worked fine in the downloaded one though.

Can't see how much gold you have without going to the store (at least it's not in your inventory) - I wanted to see if giving the elf lady drinks was a flavour text thing or if it was actually costing me coin.

Elements of the UI and things do seem a bit unfixed, it looks like there's a couple buttons behind the XP bar but who knows.

Can't sell the rusty armour and sword at the blacksmith despite that being what it says they're for (when you click on them sell is grayed out)... until later on after you've progressed the story (which kinda makes no sense and so it felt bugged prior to this), when there's a separate button for it.

XP required jump seems a bit much, from 100 to 3200.

When I've defeated a male corrupted orc give me an option other than killing him, I didn't want to fuck them, but I was forced to kill him, which lowered my corruption, which was the opposite of what I wanted, fucking the corrupted women hasn't even raised it, it was just drinking the potion you find in the shaman's house, and so was a one off thing, which got annoyingly undone.

I thought by not killing the shaman woman she was supposed to be in some slave pen for my usage but couldn't really find her unless it's a time of day thing (but since when were slaves only available on a schedule).

Lots of spelling mistakes and things... at one point it said something like you're pulled into her wedding dress and I've got no idea what was supposed to be there, wetness maybe?... and just generally I wasn't super into the writing, but that might just be me.

Not finished the content yet though, just opened up the second bit so I'll see how it goes from there later.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter
Oct 16, 2017
Welp, the game was definitely not made with the intention of being played on a 1920x1080 display size, the side bars on the left and right cuts off some of the navigation buttons so you only see parts of whatever is written in the buttons at the far left and far right.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I m going to assume English is not your native language? I would say while the intro is very interesting and engaging the grammatical issues take away from the immersion. I would suggest having someone read through your script and make corrections.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
I love html games, keep in delivering of promises and we are good.
Use pics only when needed, use text for most thing.
Dont turn this to pics hell.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How does the cave mission begin? I did the entire ussana mission but I didn't find this one
You can check on the wiki, I currently raised the requirement for the start of the mission to lvl 3, as the alraunes are a little too strong.
You can reach lvl 3 in Ingmery Outskirts, defeat the thieves will generate 300 exp, and complete Eileen's quest will generate 1000 exp.
I just noticed that I set the exp of each thief wrong as well... A little bugfix added.
From now on I will make smaller but more frequent releases. I want to be able to add the sex system soon.

I m going to assume English is not your native language? I would say while the intro is very interesting and engaging the grammatical issues take away from the immersion. I would suggest having someone read through your script and make corrections.
Yes, I am not a native of English. I always try to do my best though.

Welp, the game was definitely not made with the intention of being played on a 1920x1080 display size, the side bars on the left and right cuts off some of the navigation buttons so you only see parts of whatever is written in the buttons at the far left and far right.
I need people with different screen resolutions to report things, this will help me tweak the game to that.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
No problem, if was less of a criticism and more of a suggestion :)

Also, even though I chose the Swordsman start (2 agility 6 accuracy) the character screen shows the class as Well-grounded and I only have 6 accuracy.

And I've also noticed some passages have missing speech coloring or are colored when the text isn't something a character is saying. I noticed it as part of some of the intro, the blacksmith's, and the alchemy shop as well.

A bug in the alchemy shop:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if variables().renehRelationship === "romance">>…

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No problem, if was less of a criticism and more of a suggestion :)

Also, even though I chose the Swordsman start (2 agility 6 accuracy) the character screen shows the class as Well-grounded and I only have 6 accuracy.

And I've also noticed some passages have missing speech coloring or are colored when the text isn't something a character is saying. I noticed it as part of some of the intro, the blacksmith's, and the alchemy shop as well.

A bug in the alchemy shop:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if variables().renehRelationship === "romance">>…
Thanks, fixed. I'll take a look, with smaller releases I'll be able to better check for bugs like this. Oh, Reneh's error is a flag I had forgotten to remove, just ignore it. lol

Oh hey, it's a CoC/TiTs clone.
I would say just in the UI. lol

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found some more text coloring issues with the female orc. Maybe take some time to check your current script for these easily missed issues.

Also cannot seem to be able to sell anything to the blacksmith.

I am liking the story so far, even though I've not explored much. Oh and the above poster probably meant that the game's UI is the same, not that it's literally a clone. Not that there is anything wrong with that, CoC is an awesome game. Sad it ended.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Found some more text coloring issues with the female orc. Maybe take some time to check your current script for these easily missed issues.

Also cannot seem to be able to sell anything to the blacksmith.

I am liking the story so far, even though I've not explored much. Oh and the above poster probably meant that the game's UI is the same, not that it's literally a clone. Not that there is anything wrong with that, CoC is an awesome game. Sad it ended.
Thanks again, I always take the time to polish things up, but bugs do get through the small loopholes. Equipment can be sold at the blacksmith, swords and armor in good condition, and later (after completing the first mission) you can sell weapons and broken equipment for a few coins.

I decided to do this as I saw no sense in alchemists buying weapons, and blacksmiths buying potions.

um how do i save xd
Save.gif

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Also, not sure why you decided to have each level up take so long to grind (3200 for lvl 3, 17400 for level 4) but unless you expect the characters to be OP as hell even starting level 2, I would suggest dropping the requirements...A LOT.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Also, not sure why you decided to have each level up take so long to grind (3200 for lvl 3, 17400 for level 4) but unless you expect the characters to be OP as hell even starting level 2, I would suggest dropping the requirements...A LOT.
That's why I'm releasing new locations, with new opponents that generate more exp. Like I did the thieves in Ingmery Outskirts. They generate 300 exp for each, which should easily unlock lvl 3.

The Skystone region will have stronger opponents that generate 400-800 exp each, this will allow reaching the next level relatively easily as well.

Oct 16, 2017
I need people with different screen resolutions to report things, this will help me tweak the game to that.
Here's how it looks on a 15" monitor with 1920x1080 resolution using the latest version of Edge browser.
Edit: Just checked with the latest version of FireFox also, and the same view is seen there, too, so no reason to add another screenshot for the FireFox one.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here's how it looks on a 15" monitor with 1920x1080 resolution using the latest version of Edge browser.
Edit: Just checked with the latest version of FireFox also, and the same view is seen there, too, so no reason to add another screenshot for the FireFox one.
Did you try to zoom out the screen? Just press "Ctrl" and then - or +. But I will try to make the layout more responsive yes.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes