Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Great update! Now I wish we could plot something with Ghorza, make everyone lustful and corrupted :devilish: Ghorza could initiate the player in the ways of corruption. Take her collar off, have steamy evil sex and build corruption stat. Hope it'll have a corruption path like that, as well as a love path.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
can companions die?
No, they just lose combat and become inactive. If that happens, they won't help you anymore.

Great update! Now I wish we could plot something with Ghorza, make everyone lustful and corrupted :devilish: Ghorza could initiate the player in the ways of corruption. Take her collar off, have steamy evil sex and build corruption stat. Hope it'll have a corruption path like that, as well as a love path.
The corruption thing will be more present when the protagonist arrives in Skystone, his new home. If the protag is pure, it opens routes with pure and good girls. If he's corrupt, it makes way for perverted and corrupt girls.

DarkDragonMaster

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, for some reason im doing less damage that i should. When i was lv 2 with rustic sword, i did 25 damage to a lv 1 wolf. When i reached lv 3 (more strength and sword proficiency perk (20% more damage with swords)) i did 17/16 damage to a lv 1 wolf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ok, for some reason im doing less damage that i should. When i was lv 2 with rustic sword, i did 25 damage to a lv 1 wolf. When i reached lv 3 (more strength and sword proficiency perk (20% more damage with swords)) i did 17/16 damage to a lv 1 wolf.
Um, I'll check it out. Thanks for pointing out. If you can provide one you know, it helps a lot.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Minor confusion : The apothecary in Ingmery City, Is it called "The Red Rook", OR "The Red Rock" ?

When you approach it, the sign on the wall reads "The Red Rook". When you go inside , Reneh calls it, "The Red Rock" . :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell
Well, it looks like the "invisible-thief" has robbed me too :oops:.

After buying some Armor, "The Leather Shield", which turned out to be a waste of gold coin, couldn't use it to 'block' anything, my PC had 30 gold coins left.

After 'defeating' a few orc's, gathered about 30 gold, from them all.
Went the next day, to the Blacksmith, (to try to sell some of the 'rusted-armor' gathered from those Orc's), and found only 27 gold in the pouch, should have been at the least double that .

At this 'rate', after the 'lost' gold, and the "non-useable", expensive Leather Shield . . . Maybe I should just wait till the next "Up-Date" and see if those issues are dealt with, to try again.:(
Shame too, as I'm liking the 'story' & some game-play, so far.
(and of course, "flirting"/sexing, with all the Lovely_Ladies :p:devilish:)

Ahh-well, guess I'll just keep slogging-along, seeing what 'other' Bugs/Glitches, that can be found :rolleyes:.

EDIT :
Well . . . . that ended badly. Too frustrating, due to 'lack' of information .

Going to start over, at least, this time I have more knowledge, ( "mistakes were made" ), about what is 'usable' and what isn't, at this stage of build. :(

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Two suggestions, about the 'gold coins' :

1 - Please put the "coin-amount-you presently own", on the UI. There's some space under the "Exp. Bar".
It's inconvenient to constantly be going to a 'shop', just to check/verify the coins you have 'on-hand' .

2 - The 'treasures/loot', you sometimes get off of 'defeated-foes', could they be possibly 'yellow-highlighted' ?

Several times I've missed what 'drops' off the defeated foe, especially the gold, which gets 'lost' among the rest of the descriptive text .

Especially, since we have no "back-button", to see what we may have missed . :oops:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

You should never lose "Experience" points, for winning a combat, due to reaching the next "Level" goal !

As it is now, if your goal is "100" pts. for your next level, and if you gain more points than needed for that "goal", any points over the "goal" are lost !:eek: This could cause a lot of player frustrations. :mad:

This is one 'mechanic' you should take from "CoC" . ;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, had a pervy thought-of-an-idea . . . . "Defeated Orc Female Bred Tally Count" :oops::p:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Ya know, for all those female orcs that lost in battle, to our 'hero', and had to be "punished", (and "owned") :devilish::sneaky:

(I think my PC, has re-populated several orc tribes :oops:;))

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question:

Would it be 'inappropriate/insensitive' to give Reneh,(the Wolf_Girl), a Warg Pelt, that you 'acquired' from the forest ?:oops::rolleyes: (as, maybe, a 'romantic-gift' ?):unsure:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

Minor confusion : The apothecary in Ingmery City, Is it called "The Red Rook", OR "The Red Rock" ?

When you approach it, the sign on the wall reads "The Red Rook". When you go inside , Reneh calls it, "The Red Rock" . :unsure:
Red Rock, minor grammatical error, corrected.

Airell

Well . . . . that ended badly. Too frustrating, due to 'lack' of information .

Going to start over, at least, this time I have more knowledge, ( "mistakes were made" ), about what is 'usable' and what isn't, at this stage of build. :(
Now thieves can take a percentage of what you have if you lose to them. I'm still balancing the game, it's kinda extensive work.

Airell

Two suggestions, about the 'gold coins' :

1 - Please put the "coin-amount-you presently own", on the UI. There's some space under the "Exp. Bar".
It's inconvenient to constantly be going to a 'shop', just to check/verify the coins you have 'on-hand' .

2 - The 'treasures/loot', you sometimes get off of 'defeated-foes', could they be possibly 'yellow-highlighted' ?

Several times I've missed what 'drops' off the defeated foe, especially the gold, which gets 'lost' among the rest of the descriptive text .

Especially, since we have no "back-button", to see what we may have missed . :oops:
1. This already exists in the game, maybe your screensize is doing something strange?
1634435625652.png
2. Added.

3. Now there is a back button.
histTest.gif

Airell

You should never lose "Experience" points, for winning a combat, due to reaching the next "Level" goal !

As it is now, if your goal is "100" pts. for your next level, and if you gain more points than needed for that "goal", any points over the "goal" are lost !:eek: This could cause a lot of player frustrations. :mad:

This is one 'mechanic' you should take from "CoC" . ;)
Added too.

Okay, had a pervy thought-of-an-idea . . . . "Defeated Orc Female Bred Tally Count" :oops::p:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Ya know, for all those female orcs that lost in battle, to our 'hero', and had to be "punished", (and "owned") :devilish::sneaky:

(I think my PC, has re-populated several orc tribes :oops:;))
Generic NPCs don't have pregnancies, but I understand where you're coming from. lol

Question:

Would it be 'inappropriate/insensitive' to give Reneh,(the Wolf_Girl), a Warg Pelt, that you 'acquired' from the forest ?:oops::rolleyes: (as, maybe, a 'romantic-gift' ?):unsure:
Reneh's romance still only has one intro scene, I want to add more to it eventually, when I have some time. I want to create a good pregnancy story for her.

Overall, I really appreciate your comments. This is always a great help. I can only implement things when I know what people like after all.

Note: About the "invisible thieves", art costs a little bit expensive, and that slows things down. My project is small, not a big one, so I need to pay art out of my pocket for now.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Red Rock, minor grammatical error, corrected.

Now thieves can take a percentage of what you have if you lose to them. I'm still balancing the game, it's kinda extensive work.

1. This already exists in the game, maybe your screensize is doing something strange?
View attachment 1456144
2. Added.

3. Now there is a back button.
View attachment 1456158

Added too.

Generic NPCs don't have pregnancies, but I understand where you're coming from. lol

Reneh's romance still only has one intro scene, I want to add more to it eventually, when I have some time. I want to create a good pregnancy story for her.

Overall, I really appreciate your comments. This is always a great help. I can only implement things when I know what people like after all.

Note: About the "invisible thieves", art costs a little bit expensive, and that slows things down. My project is small, not a big one, so I need to pay art out of my pocket for now.
Sorry, my attempt at humor, . . . the "invisible thieves", was referring to the "disappearing gold", that some of us player's have been experiencing during the game.

The "gifting" of the mentioned Warg-pelts, to Reneh, was in reference, as to that you only had a 'button' to "Give", but not to "Sell" in her Shop ?:oops:

The images you supplied, don't match, what the UI is of the game I'm playing, (version 0.1.4 ).
No "back-buttons" either.
Are these images from the next up-date ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, my attempt at humor, . . . the "invisible thieves", was referring to the "disappearing gold", that some of us player's have been experiencing during the game.

The "gifting" of the mentioned Warg-pelts, to Reneh, was in reference, as to that you only had a 'button' to "Give", but not to "Sell" in her Shop ?:oops:

The images you supplied, don't match, what the UI is of the game I'm playing, (version 0.1.4 ).
No "back-buttons" either.
Are these images from the next up-date ?
You can sell stuff to Reneh's shop, but she only buys items related to alchemy, and potions though.

inventStuff.gif

The game's UI is unique, theoretically it works that way for everyone. If you have a problem with resolution, try pointing it out so I can fix it. Usually, just press "Ctrl" + "-" or "+" to adjust the browsers zoom.

1634481206460.png

Note: I only have my weekends to take care of the game so I meant yesterday I added all the features you mentioned. Passage history, exp backup for leveling, and other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Good afternoon guys, just wanting to share some interesting things. First of all, I realized that Ingmery is a little too empty, and while there's a lot of content in the Wilderness Forest, in the city itself just a little bit, so I decided to innovate for 0.1.5.

This is exactly where the plans part comes in! Develop more stuff for the existing characters, Lisbeth, Reneh, I want to try to introduce a quest, and a new girl. (technically it's already there but there's still no content for it lol)

Finally, make some more modifications, additions and tweaks to the sex system, adding Lisbeth to it.

Time can be small, so no promises, I'll just say I'm doing my best for it.

In the end, this is some good work in progress, but it's something I really like. Bring the characters to life.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Noticed you don't have a 'tag' for "Harem" ?

Does that mean, it's not 'in-the-plan', (at all :cry:), or, it's 'not-planned-yet' ? ( :unsure: ?)

With all the Lovely Ladies, with-in reach, of the PC, it'd be near impossible to pick-just-one :oops::cry: !

(and it'd be, irresponsible, of him to NOT take care of all their, "comfort & needs" :p, as they are caring for all of his "off-spring" :devilish: )

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

Noticed you don't have a 'tag' for "Harem" ?

Does that mean, it's not 'in-the-plan', (at all :cry:), or, it's 'not-planned-yet' ? ( :unsure: ?)

With all the Lovely Ladies, with-in reach, of the PC, it'd be near impossible to pick-just-one :oops::cry: !

(and it'd be, irresponsible, of him to NOT take care of all their, "comfort & needs" :p, as they are caring for all of his "off-spring" :devilish: )
Harem is one of the foundations of the game. I had forgotten to add this tag. Naturally there will be many girls you can romance (impregnable too), not to mention slaves.

Anyway, thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes