Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I just tested it, downloaded it from Mega and... 0.1.5. Do you download this from the other links?

From what I saw, the other links are also correct. Only the online (Itchio) version is 0.1.4, older.

Yeah, all's well now. When I first went to download it, MEGA was being a "PIA", so I tried another download link (ANONFILES), which actually sent the, ver.01.4 .

Thanks for the reply. ;)

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately, that actually "IS a Teaser", for anybody who's interested, that isn't a Patreon subscriber :oops:

Makes me sad :cry:
I understand, but I need to offer some interesting things to people who generously choose to support my project. So teasers, previews and anything that is relevant/interesting I would say.

But if that makes you less sad, I'm releasing 0.1.6 tonight.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Recently started playing ver.0.1.5 .

Finding this a 'bit' unbalanced :

Your character has come to "Ingmery City", has trained for a few weeks, and is ready to go up against, the Bigger, Stronger, and better armed BlackOak Orc's :rolleyes: . . . . .

But, when roaming around the 'city', and coming upon a young female halfkin, being molested by a "drunk" , (unarmed) human, he can't intercede/rescue her, himself, and needs to call the "City Guard" :oops: . . . . Really ???

For shame, all the Ladies, will most definitely laugh at him, and find him unfit !
( No Pregnant girls harem for him ) :cry:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

Recently started playing ver.0.1.5 .

Finding this a 'bit' unbalanced :

Your character has come to "Ingmery City", has trained for a few weeks, and is ready to go up against, the Bigger, Stronger, and better armed BlackOak Orc's :rolleyes: . . . . .

But, when roaming around the 'city', and coming upon a young female halfkin, being molested by a "drunk" , (unarmed) human, he can't intercede/rescue her, himself, and needs to call the "City Guard" :oops: . . . . Really ???

For shame, all the Ladies, will most definitely laugh at him, and find him unfit !
( No Pregnant girls harem for him ) :cry:
I didn't feel this was unbalanced, the orcs at the beginning of the game are not well armed, in fact they are pretty tribal and poorly equipped. They caused problems simply because they knew the forest well, and the places around the city.

The other random events of the city, I tried to add as many actions as possible, and you can intervene personally if you want or not.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I understand, but I need to offer some interesting things to people who generously choose to support my project. So teasers, previews and anything that is relevant/interesting I would say.

But if that makes you less sad, I'm releasing 0.1.6 tonight.
What I was kinda trying to refer there, was that it shouldn't necessarily be needed to put that "teaser" here, because your "patrons", should get notifications/check the site, for new postings . . . correct ?

While , your otherwise, "rubbing-salt-into-the-wound" of those of US, who don't have access to see that preview .

Just my opinion though.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What I was kinda trying to refer there, was that it shouldn't necessarily be needed to put that "teaser" here, because your "patrons", should get notifications/check the site, for new postings . . . correct ?

While , your otherwise, "rubbing-salt-into-the-wound" of those of US, who don't have access to see that preview .

Just my opinion though.
Ehh, I hadn't thought of that. You are correct, sorry for the post. I was trying to keep everyone aware of the game's progress only. The thing is that posts on Patreon have some saucy content, art previews, hot scenes, so it needs to be on a paywal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I didn't feel this was unbalanced, the orcs at the beginning of the game are not well armed, in fact they are pretty tribal and poorly equipped. They caused problems simply because they knew the forest well, and the places around the city.

The other random events of the city, I tried to add as many actions as possible, and you can intervene personally if you want or not.
Well, unless you "changed" it, (the ability to intervene), in ver.0.1.6, it's NOT available in ver.0.1.5 . . . . that's why I made the "feed-back" post about it .

EDIT : the "choice" to intervene was "Greyed-out" . . .

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, unless you "changed" it, (the ability to intervene), in ver.0.1.6, it's NOT available in ver.0.1.5 . . . . that's why I made the "feed-back" post about it .
This one? This was already like this in 0.1.5.

1637527422308.png

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You need 5 or more of strength for this. And the characters change each time the event happens.
Well, this was while 'roaming' the town, after talking with the Elf companion, and before going off to fight the Orcs in the forest.

The character started with only 3 strength, (which I saw no adjustment to, when 'creating' the character) . . . seems odd, he can't subdue a human drunk, but is expected to "win" against angry Orcs . . . just feels wrong, to me at least.

So, how will/would he gain more strength ?

Also, I think the ' leather armor ', is a bit high priced.
In most "adventure/fantasy/medieval" games, Leather Armor is the cheapest armor one could buy/make .
Just something to re-consider . ;)

Again, my opinion,(been playing these/and similar games, since 1997, a little bit of experience here ;)).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, this was while 'roaming' the town, after talking with the Elf companion, and before going off to fight the Orcs in the forest.

The character started with only 3 strength, (which I saw no adjustment to, when 'creating' the character) . . . seems odd, he can't subdue a human drunk, but is expected to "win" against angry Orcs . . . just feels wrong, to me at least.

So, how will/would he gain more strength ?

Also, I think the ' leather armor ', is a bit high priced.
In most "adventure/fantasy/medieval" games, Leather Armor is the cheapest armor one could buy/make .

Again, my opinion,(been playing these/and similar games, since 1997, a little bit of experience here ;)).
In fact I agree, a trained swordsman can easily beat a drunk man. I'll change that part, well said.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
In fact I agree, a trained swordsman can easily beat a drunk man. I'll change that part, well said.
BTW - The interface/UI looks much better, in v.0.1.5 .

Also, I like the idea of having little, town/city events, it makes the area a bit more 'alive' .
(also, any chance to meet young ladies/women for future impregnation, is good for 'all' :p:whistle:)

Looking forward for ver.0.1.6 . ;)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
BTW - The interface/UI looks much better, in v.0.1.5 .

Also, I like the idea of having little, town/city events, it makes the area a bit more 'alive' .
(also, any chance to meet young ladies/women for future impregnation, is good for 'all' :p:whistle:)

Looking forward for ver.0.1.6 . ;)
No doubt, pregnancy is one of my favorite themes, and one of the themes that will have the most work in the game. This is time consuming though, I need time to write so I need some focus on that, and new art.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I've noticed something odd with damage. At level 2, Longsword equipped and 4 strength I deal 20 damage to the Alraunes. If I level up to 3, increase my strength to 5, and take the +20% sword damage traits... I now deal 18 damage to them. If I take the extra shield trait instead, my damage is dropped to 13.

Do enemies have some intense scaling? It's really jarring to level up and do *less* damage. Especially when my crits drop from 40 damage to 26.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I've noticed something odd with damage. At level 2, Longsword equipped and 4 strength I deal 20 damage to the Alraunes. If I level up to 3, increase my strength to 5, and take the +20% sword damage traits... I now deal 18 damage to them. If I take the extra shield trait instead, my damage is dropped to 13.

Do enemies have some intense scaling? It's really jarring to level up and do *less* damage. Especially when my crits drop from 40 damage to 26.
No, but it's the second time I've received this report. I will need to check if there are any inaccuracies in the damage details. Thanks for reporting this.

Edit: I updated the interpreter, the numbers were confused... Now, it's practically a rework of the status/damage calculation. Fixed!

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm wandering around with 100/100 xp wondering how I level up.
You need to go to your Inn room, once there the 'option' should appear in your experience 'stats' area .
(don't quote me on that, it's been awhile since I've had the opportunity, to 'Level-up' , But when I did it WAS in the MC's Inn Room. )

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes