Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
question. how rapey will this game let me be? can i just wantonly share this D with whomever I deem shouldst recieveth it?

also no anal?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
question. how rapey will this game let me be? can i just wantonly share this D with whomever I deem shouldst recieveth it?

also no anal?
No rape because Patreon. Banging whoever seems to be on the table, well, a fair number anyways. I imagine some will be closed off for some reason or another, but that's really only something Airell can answer.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Im confused on how to find Ardass, where can i find them?
Ingmery Outskirts east, and then you can access the world map.

1643308302014.png

also no anal?
No rape, I don't like violence that way.

Last edited:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Lol that review about being afraid of finding some cringe herm shit. I personally dig it but get why people aren't into it.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Its a shame that this game is impossible to play on mobile - neither the online version or emulating work. Guess I'm forced to give this one a pass

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell said :

" The protag with his daughters, not really. :unsure:
But I've been thinking about adding things like the romance between Katherine, her daughter and the protag. :p
But that would generate incest (threesome) so I better keep it out of the game as a general rule. " :(

And Also :

" Priorities, mate.
I will certainly do romance lines for Katherine and her daughter, I just can't mix things up in a threesome. :(
I wouldn't create a game without a thirsty, needy Milf. "

More "reasons", for switching, from Patreon (n) to SubscribeStar (y) !!!

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That's some very Russian English, I hope dev will consider hiring a copywriter or a translator after development is finished

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's some very Russian English, I hope dev will consider hiring a copywriter or a translator after development is finished
The bigger problem is that a copywriter isn't cheap (Currently the game has 309k words and growing...), and I simply don't have the support to do it, as much as I'd like to. If at some point the project gains traction, that's certainly what I will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
How do you romance Belle exactly? I showed interest in the initial scene with her and eavesdropped after, but I can't seem to trigger the flirt button.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How do you romance Belle exactly? I showed interest in the initial scene with her and eavesdropped after, but I can't seem to trigger the flirt button.
She is a stubborn and tough girl. You need to work with her in the barn, racking up some love points to unlock a special scene. From then on, you can flirt with her and have some hot romance freely.

You need to impress her, and for that, you need some strength points.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
She is a stubborn and tough girl. You need to work with her in the barn, racking up some love points to unlock a special scene. From then on, you can flirt with her and have some hot romance freely.

You need to impress her, and for that, you need some strength points.
Ah, I thought that was the case. I guess 7 isn't enough.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Friend, for sure, the translator charges more than the developer earns, I don't think a translator from Russian to English is cheap

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes