Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i can't increase rasha love &can't get in
her house
To go to Rasha's house, she needs to invite you. For that, you need to interact with her while she is working at the Main Hut and "flirt". She is only at home during the late-night.

1645236978509.png

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
To go to Rasha's house, she needs to invite you. For that, you need to interact with her while she is working at the Main Hut and "flirt". She is only at home during the late-night.

View attachment 1661577
but i cant flirt...wait just a moment ago i trigger random event...ok...i need help her first in the tribe's treasury increase love then i can go rasha home...:rolleyes:
how unluck i meet her 20 times

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
but i cant flirt...wait just a moment ago i trigger random event...ok...i need help her first in the tribe's treasury increase love then i can go rasha home...:rolleyes:
how unluck i meet her 20 times
Here, your save with her house unlocked. Everything you need to do in order...

1. Finish the festival event to release Rasha in the Main Hut,
2. Between 10-14 She is working at the treasury. Ask for a kiss, and it will lead to warmer interactions.
3. This unlocks her house, so you can interact freely during the afternoon/evening.

Reactions: kidderyao

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
I don't understand how you are getting this bug. Where exactly is this happening? From what I can see this is caused by improper space
This happened when I went to the world map and headed to Skystone for the mission. Just the first move on the new map and my journey frozen there.

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This happened when I went to the world map and headed to Skystone for the mission. Just the first move on the new map and my journey frozen there.
I tried to reproduce the bug in every possible way in 0.1.9. That's not there. Are you using automatic translators?

Reactions: Aszccdd

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Is the only way to progress to repair the castle by agreeing to do the shady deal with khae? That seems just off, you spend this time helping others as a pseudo-hero and now your the official lord of a castle, it really seems weird that you would just agree to do something that really comes across as criminal especially at the start of your ownership as a lord. Would be better to have an alternate path maybe increase the money needed for repair a little or such. I just don't feel good having to agree to an obviously criminal sounded deal. Guess thats just me. Oh well.

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
I tried to reproduce the bug in every possible way in 0.1.9. That's not there. Are you using automatic translators?
Thanks a lot! I shut off the automatic translator then restart and finally I can continue my bizarre adventure. :KEK:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is the only way to progress to repair the castle by agreeing to do the shady deal with khae? That seems just off, you spend this time helping others as a pseudo-hero and now your the official lord of a castle, it really seems weird that you would just agree to do something that really comes across as criminal especially at the start of your ownership as a lord. Would be better to have an alternate path maybe increase the money needed for repair a little or such. I just don't feel good having to agree to an obviously criminal sounded deal. Guess thats just me. Oh well.
In fact Khae's quest underwent additions and some changes in 0.1.10. You can still participate in the quest if you want to restore the castle without paying anything. But you can also pay the price of equipment, getting a little more love points for impressing Khae.

Evelyn's introduction will take place on the new map, in the next part of the main story.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Hmm, Thats interesting, I'm only getting the option to agree to her quest and if I refuse no option to get the upgrades appears, this is 0.1.9.
When first talking with her, i get the option "Tell me more..." or "Leave". Tell me more accepts the shady quest and leave, ends the talks

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm, Thats interesting, I'm only getting the option to agree to her quest and if I refuse no option to get the upgrades appears, this is 0.1.9
Yes, version 0.1.10 is the latest. The public here is 0.1.9. When a newer version is released to patrons, the previous one becomes public.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Why after defeated the last wendigo in the cave, there is no "End Battle" bottom??

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why after defeated the last wendigo in the cave, there is no "End Battle" bottom??
Technically, you shouldn't be defeated in this fight. The last fight ends on the third turn, in a special event. Thanks for pointing this out, actually. I didn't think someone would lose combat in 3 turns. I will add a variation to this.

And I think the issues in the latest update is the last wendigo in the cave and flirting with Rasha.
I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

Last edited:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Question, even though it'll sound obvious : will we be able to persuade the MC's allies (for exemple, the Black Axe tribe) and lovers to move to the Skystone Castle ? Since we have the possibility to build a family with Usanna and/or Rasha, it would be nice for them to have a better house.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Question, even though it'll sound obvious : will we be able to persuade the MC's allies (for exemple, the Black Axe tribe) and lovers to move to the Skystone Castle ? Since we have the possibility to build a family with Usanna and/or Rasha, it would be nice for them to have a better house.
Generally speaking: It is possible, it depends on the character.

Speaking specifically of the tribe's characters:
  • No Usanna, she's determined to lead her tribe and won't give up.
  • Neither does Gharol, even though she will eventually be able to get pregnant from the protag, she is a married woman and doesn't want to leave her family.
  • Rasha... It's possible. She is in love with the protag enough that (if the love lvl is high enough) she wants to move into the castle. (I need to create this content though)

Last edited:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Generally speaking: It is possible, it depends on the character.

Speaking specifically of the tribe's characters:
  • No Usanna, she's determined to lead her tribe and won't give up.
  • Neither does Gharol, even though she will eventually be able to get pregnant from the protag, she is a married woman and doesn't want to leave her family.
  • Rasha... It's possible. She is in love with the protag enough that (if the love lvl is high enough) she wants to move into the castle. (I need to create this content though)
Okay, fair enough. But since the MC made a deal with Aldwyn, who sounds like an antagonist to me, I think it would make sense to hire some guards besides of repairing the castle. The reason I say that is because I don't think we have to obey her every time and she would try to break the deal at some point. And so far, it's planned that Lyrith, Rasha and maybe Lisbeth (since we can ask her to stop prostituting herself) will be able to move there. I assume there will be more than these three, right ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes