Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How do I progress after killing the Orc boss? I can't go anywhere new and Usanna has no tasks for me.
1. Return to town and report to the mayor.
2. Wait two days, then return to the mayor to complete the quest and receive the reward.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I wanted to mention a little bit of my plans for the next release... 0.1.2. We're officially entering the second part of the story, guys. Next map, Evelyn's introduction, first part of the next main story quest, and more... Events, scenes and dialogues with Ellaryel.

She will receive new dialogs, events, and artworks. It's time to start adding content for our elf girl. Ellaryel is the main romanceable girl in the game though, so her storyline will be more extensive and developed.

Target to 0.1.2...

1. Content with Ellaryel.
2. New map, and properly introduce the new location and new NPCs.
3. First part of the next story mission.
4. Artworks for Ellaryel. (art side)

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
i didn't use translate
change chrome to edge still happened
error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gharolRomance')
1647248079679.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i didn't use translate
change chrome to edge still happened
error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gharolRomance')
View attachment 1703308
Found the problem, I forgot to add this detail to the compatibility system... No one had mentioned this before, so I let it go. I added a quickfix to the first page.

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
flirt gharol 3 time &wait update;)
Flirt with her 3 times, but for the unique event to happen, you need to impress her. Basically, get intimate once with Shelana, Radasha, and Moggana.

I need to add this to the wiki...

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to give the mc the breeder and strong libido trait?
No, the main initial sexual trait is unique.

Edit: You may have other sexual perks later.

Last edited:

Nash Tyler

Oct 1, 2021
Unfortunately system changes were made in 0.1.9, and previous saves would not work. Sorry about that. About Rasha, do you mean the initial event? Just go to her in the treasury and it will happen immediately. On a new save, of course. Old saves may have problems.

View attachment 1699994
No.. I started a new game cause my old save wouldn't work and Rasha's
invitation to her home doesn't seem to want to cooperate..lol

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No.. I started a new game cause my old save wouldn't work and Rasha's
invitation to her home doesn't seem to want to cooperate..lol
Could you send your save? I always test the whole game before release, and I can't reproduce this bug.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here is my current save.
Got it. The flag is raised in the fight where you help Rasha in deal with the wargs, during First Call. After the first turn, a story event takes place and the flag is raised. If you win or lose to the warg, it doesn't.

Note: I've added variations to this in the latest version, thanks for pointing this out.
Note 2: I activated the flag in your save.

Nash Tyler

Oct 1, 2021
Got it. The flag is raised in the fight where you help Rasha in deal with the wargs, during First Call. After the first turn, a story event takes place and the flag is raised. If you win or lose to the warg, it doesn't.

Note: I've added variations to this in the latest version, thanks for pointing this out.
Note 2: I activated the flag in your save.
Thank you.. I got to fight for Usanna, but the Warg event never popped up this time around. Love the game.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
So... Problem I ran into: Seemed like I couldn't progress. I defeated Orakh in the camp, talked to Usanna, but left their camp before starting the mission. It looked impossible to get back to Usanna's camp.

I *finally* figured out that I could press d to travel East in the "Explore" spot, but there wasn't any real indication that I needed to do that. I highly suggest making this clearer so new players don't repeat my mistake and give up. Some indicator on the minimap would be ideal, but even just text could work as well. The current text does not offer a strong clue:

"The forest is like a maze, but you find a little clue as to what may be what you are looking for. The vegetation seems to have been cut recently to your right, in addition to broken orcish equipment thrown around.

You explore the region, and find your way to a small makeshift camp."

-----------------------
Even just changing that last line to "You explored the region previously, and travelling East can take you back to the small makeshift Orc camp."

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So... Problem I ran into: Seemed like I couldn't progress. I defeated Orakh in the camp, talked to Usanna, but left their camp before starting the mission. It looked impossible to get back to Usanna's camp.

I *finally* figured out that I could press d to travel East in the "Explore" spot, but there wasn't any real indication that I needed to do that. I highly suggest making this clearer so new players don't repeat my mistake and give up. Some indicator on the minimap would be ideal, but even just text could work as well. The current text does not offer a strong clue:

"The forest is like a maze, but you find a little clue as to what may be what you are looking for. The vegetation seems to have been cut recently to your right, in addition to broken orcish equipment thrown around.

You explore the region, and find your way to a small makeshift camp."

-----------------------
Even just changing that last line to "You explored the region previously, and travelling East can take you back to the small makeshift Orc camp."
Done.
1647915543923.png

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes