Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Will there be a future for Ghorza corrupt version as well or is what we have now all of what she'll have?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Oke so trying out the game and well I went for a magic start and let's just say it's kinda tough so I was wondering at what point can you actually learn spells and how high do you need your stats to be for them?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oke so trying out the game and well I went for a magic start and let's just say it's kinda tough so I was wondering at what point can you actually learn spells and how high do you need your stats to be for them?
This was fixed in 0.2, with a new skill tree, new starting skills for the magic past, and a general rebalance of the game.

Will there be a future for Ghorza corrupt version as well or is what we have now all of what she'll have?
It's not in my plans for this game for the protag to get corrupted. The arc is for redemption, after all. In case you're still interested I've made a complete list of my general plans for upcoming releases.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-and-corruption.113243/

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There used to be character customization, but it was mostly all removed in place of drawn sex scenes featuring a preset protagonist (and to have your offspring resemble said preset protag). Pretty sure now the only customization is the name, a sex trait (I only remember "breeder" out of the three), and a background trait (which seems to be bugged and reverts to the first option).
The sex traits are:
1. lower lust damage
2. raise lust damage
3. breeder = small boost to fertility odds and MC never pulls out.

I always go with option 3 because it reduces the number of clicks in sex scenes (as it no longer asks me if i want to pull out)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
This was fixed in 0.2, with a new skill tree, new starting skills for the magic past, and a general rebalance of the game.
Alright I'm trying out the public version so I guess I'll check it later down the line then.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

It's not in my plans for this game for the protag to get corrupted. The arc is for redemption, after all. In case you're still interested I've made a complete list of my general plans for upcoming releases.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-and-corruption.113243/
Alas. Good to know though.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Now the slave quarters can be built, where can we buy slaves ?
For now the only slave is Ghorza, but there will be much more, of course. Too many evil and corrupt girls in Aedryll to enslave and tame.

Reactions: mrttao

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
For now the only slave is Ghorza, but there will be much more, of course. Too many evil and corrupt girls in Aedryll to enslave and tame.
Well... I've killed Ghorza unfortunately, guess I'll have to wait a little more ^^'

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well... I've killed Ghorza unfortunately, guess I'll have to wait a little more ^^'
Got it. I like to add these moral choices, it makes everything more interesting. A tip, as a general rule, I don't create irredeemable bad characters. They can all regret it, even Ghorza.

She is the villain of the first region of the story, but later on you can see that she will regret it (if you didn't let her die).

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I have the servants' quarters restored, the library restored, and I saw the library opening event with Gwen & talk Violith in the servant quarters , But I cant bring Ghorza to the castle
Did I lose something?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I have the servants' quarters restored, the library restored, and I saw the library opening event with Gwen & talk Violith in the servant quarters , But I cant bring Ghorza to the castle
Did I lose something?
Must have 10 obedience points with Ghorza.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
take her to increase obedience? but didn't work
obedience didn't increase before i fuck her
Steps to take Ghorza to the castle...
1. You must interact with her on the slaves pen until she has 10 obedience points.
2. You must repair the slave quarters.
3. You must have Gwen as a follower and seen the library intro.
4. You must speak with Gharol, and then you will see the dialogue option to take Ghorza.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Steps to take Ghorza to the castle...
1. You must interact with her on the slaves pen until she has 10 obedience points.
2. You must repair the slave quarters.
3. You must have Gwen as a follower and seen the library intro.
4. You must speak with Gharol, and then you will see the dialogue option to take Ghorza.
yeah i'm stuck in Interactions to increase obedience points
i try look talk &fuck, no increase obedience points
code only have 2 way to increase obedience points
SexSystem-Leave
firstGhorzaVisit
now my Gharol obedience points is 0

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
yeah i'm stuck in Interactions to increase obedience points
i try look talk &fuck, no increase obedience points
code only have 2 way to increase obedience points
SexSystem-Leave
firstGhorzaVisit
now my Gharol obedience points is 0
Did you get the codex? I added tips on how to proceed with the girls there. Usually, you can track their status as well.

If you're having problems, you can send me the save and I'll check it out.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Did you get the codex? I added tips on how to proceed with the girls there. Usually, you can track their status as well.

If you're having problems, you can send me the save and I'll check it out.
1649296579997.png
1649296603864.png
my bad i choose gharol state
but still nothing happened when speak with Gharol

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes