mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Airell why the limitation that your name must be at least 3 characters long?
there are a bunch of names that are shorter. for example

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Breeder - As a good male specimen, you feel a powerful desire to possess and impregnate the females around you, and you will not accept to do anything more than is necessary to ensure that your females become pregnant.
what does the underlined part actually mean?
If I am reading it right, it sounds like it is saying that MC refuses to raise his own kids, instead abandoning a woman as soon as she is pregnant.
The main attributes are 6, intellect, strength, endurance, willpower, and agility
those are 5 attributes not 6.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell why the limitation that your name must be at least 3 characters long?
there are a bunch of names that are shorter. for example
Added. It will be present in the next release.

what does the underlined part actually mean?
If I am reading it right, it sounds like it is saying that MC refuses to raise his own kids, instead abandoning a woman as soon as she is pregnant.
This basically means that the protagonist will never accept an option other than creampie his females.

those are 5 attributes not 6.
Fixed, thanks for pointing out.

For some reason i can't get eileen scene no matter how many times i help her with farm work.
I've added accurate information on the wiki if you need some more detailed help. For any bug, I'm always available to fix. Basically, work with her to get some coins, and increase your love level with her until the events happen.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This basically means that the protagonist will never accept an option other than creampie his females.
Ah, I see. In that case you should trim the crossed out words
and you will not accept to do anything more than is necessary to ensure that your females become pregnant.
which results in
and you will do anything necessary to ensure your females become pregnant
the words I trimmed are a combination of extraneous and bad grammar that turns that sentence into a hard to parse word salad.
maybe also replace "anything" with "whatever is".

Personally though rather than just a basic fix I would fully rewrite that sentence into something that explicitly states what it does. Either one of:
and you also always cum inside
and you also never pull out

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
at character creation I choose to start with magic education. This skews my stats towards magic.
However, I start out knowing 0 spells, and equipped with a sword. I have not found anyone to teach me spells in the starter town either. So I am just a bad swordsman instead of a mage. Maybe should disable the option to choose that background until magic is implemented.

and also possibly include a mechanism to "rebuild" your class so you don't have to restart the game. this will be helpful when mechanical changes are made to how classes work.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
at character creation I choose to start with magic education. This skews my stats towards magic.
However, I start out knowing 0 spells, and equipped with a sword. I have not found anyone to teach me spells in the starter town either. So I am just a bad swordsman instead of a mage. Maybe should disable the option to choose that background until magic is implemented.

and also possibly include a mechanism to "rebuild" your class so you don't have to restart the game. this will be helpful when mechanical changes are made to how classes work.
Actually the protagonist can already use magic and spells, although this is at lvl 3+. Magic education is theoretical, and only affects attributes. However... I could add a starting skill to this background.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The second time I met the nymphs I tried talking to them. When I asked about their race at the end there were several errors

You feel it might be harder than it sounds to tame a nymph, especially young nymphs, you assume.

Hah, if you intend to claim us for yourself, you need to show a lot more, Anon. Karilya teases you, almost throwing a direct challenge. You are not our only one now. If you want to be, you will need to prove that you can handle us whenever you need to.@

The eldest nymph smiles at you, and you feel like you're just being used to both sisters' amusement. Noticing your expression, Rhenelis ends.

.npc2;Oh, I hope you're not upset about this. Sexuality is pretty open to our people, and overall, we don't have a problem talking about how things work with outsiders. But Karilya is correct, though. We need to choose our husbands carefully. I want him to be a strong male, able to protect us...

She blushes intensely, and you can feel her breathing intensify when she mentions it, then pressing against your dick, caressing the hard flesh.

.npc1;Heh, some humans seem to be uncomfortable about breeding, in my experience. Hope you have no problems with this. She looks at you with a serious look but seeing that you're okay with it, the conversation continues for a few more minutes, albeit without anything relevant. However, you can draw some conclusions about the nymphs and the way of life of these people.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The second time I met the nymphs I tried talking to them. When I asked about their race at the end there were several errors
This was reported on my discord, and fixed. Thanks for pointing this out anyway.

Is there any way of increasing the cum output?
I don't know if I understand what you mean... Increase the lust level?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to cheat on XP? the amount of XP you need to level up is ridiculously high

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to cheat on XP? the amount of XP you need to level up is ridiculously high
In general, levels are related to new story regions. That is, you need to go to the next region of the game for opponents that generate more exp.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
In general, levels are related to new story regions. That is, you need to go to the next region of the game for opponents that generate more exp.
It is good to see a developer actually responding to and addressing issues being posted in a forum like this.

I haven't spent enough time with the game yet, but if I had one suggestion for the future.... don't settle with the art, it can always be better.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think he asks if there is a way to increase the volume of cum the protag can ejaculate.
Creating something like this would require rewrite and recode all scenes to match. That is, the way the game is set up, this is a lot of text.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kidderyao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Creating something like this would require rewrite and recode all scenes to match. That is, the way the game is set up, this is a lot of text.
With all the similarities to CoC2, it takes some adjustment to remember that this is not a transformation game :p

R P

Jan 16, 2021
With all the similarities to CoC2, it takes some adjustment to remember that this is not a transformation game :p
Wait, it's not? I was thinking of trying it out, in the off chance there might be some breast and/or muscle growth content... uh, which I guess I might as well ask about since I'm already posting this, lol :p

Reactions: malucojo and mrttao

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Wait, it's not? I was thinking of trying it out, in the off chance there might be some breast and/or muscle growth content... uh, which I guess I might as well ask about since I'm already posting this, lol :p
There used to be character customization, but it was mostly all removed in place of drawn sex scenes featuring a preset protagonist (and to have your offspring resemble said preset protag). Pretty sure now the only customization is the name, a sex trait (I only remember "breeder" out of the three), and a background trait (which seems to be bugged and reverts to the first option).

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes