Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
im stuck with Naomi
nothing in Hazel Arrow
nothing happen whem i meet Naomi
The steps with Naomi...
1. Complete "First Call" quest.
2. Talk to Naomi, all the dialogs options.
3. When you return to her after interacting enough with her, she will propose a more intimate interaction. Accept it.
4. Try to flirt with her during work, this will run a unique event.
5. After that, she will be on Hazel Arrow at night for you to sexually interact with her.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
The steps with Naomi...
1. Complete "First Call" quest.
2. Talk to Naomi, all the dialogs options.
3. When you return to her after interacting enough with her, she will propose a more intimate interaction. Accept it.
4. Try to flirt with her during work, this will run a unique event.
5. After that, she will be on Hazel Arrow at night for you to sexually interact with her.
i can choose intimate only lick her & blow so i think is step4
but i try anything in menu still nothing

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i can choose intimate only lick her & blow so i think is step4
but i try anything in menu still nothing
Aahhh got it... This is in 0.1.9. The current public version is 0.1.8.

Edit: Sorry, I had forgotten that the version here is 0.1.8. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kidderyao

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I added thieves to be available after completing Eileen's side quest. If you completed this, they will be available. In 0.1.5, I'm going to add thieves to other areas of the map.

It's the first time I've seen someone break a mission. If you don't mind, could you send the save? I can prepare a compatibility function.

Edit: I don't think I can support custom modifications, sorry. My advice is that you try to avoid messing up with the code with the console, it's tricky.
wait i meet same thing
but only change player state & use google chrome translate
what time can i meet her?
if variables().EileenHelpTemp >= variables().Clock.toMilliseconds() and !variables().EileenHelpState>>
1644640195647.png 1644640299263.png
1644640579043.png

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I added thieves to be available after completing Eileen's side quest. If you completed this, they will be available. In 0.1.5, I'm going to add thieves to other areas of the map.

It's the first time I've seen someone break a mission. If you don't mind, could you send the save? I can prepare a compatibility function.

Edit: I don't think I can support custom modifications, sorry. My advice is that you try to avoid messing up with the code with the console, it's tricky.
i think waste much time make Eileen missing in first step
I delete"if variables().EileenHelpTemp >= variables().Clock.toMilliseconds() and !variables().EileenHelpState>>"
then i can accept Farmers_fall
maybe you can add deadline?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell will you at any point in the games development, be introducing duel swordmanship or maybe magic swordsmanship?
Magic skills is already in the game, from lvl 4 you can learn magic skills. Also, you will can learn magic skills/traits in other ways like training with followers, or in special missions. (Plans for the future. The scope of the game is huge, there are many things to do)

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
This game is really FANTASTIC and I played for five hours at a stretch.. But there's a bug stopped my bizarre adventure.

IMG_20220219_014221.jpg

Can I get any solution?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This game is really FANTASTIC and I played for five hours at a stretch.. But there's a bug stopped my bizarre adventure.

View attachment 1661395

Can I get any solution?
I don't understand how you are getting this bug. Where exactly is this happening? From what I can see this is caused by improper space

Reactions: Aszccdd
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes