Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.2.13 being released to patrons, 0.2.12 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.2.12 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.13 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Gallery code -

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
With 0.2.13 being released to patrons, 0.2.12 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.2.12 is public for everyone.
Public link
-
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.13 for supporters.
Link
-
Cheaty code -
Gallery code -
I see you says in apc
BAD NEWS QWQ

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just a tap: Wiki updated to v0.2.13, guys. If you guys see any error there, pls let me know.

I see you says in apc
BAD NEWS QWQ
Sorry, I'm not sure if I understood you. xD

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I am new, so there is already goblin waifu or only goblin mob?
For now you can only have sex with generic Goblin girls in the Skystone Forest. Soon, I shall finally be free to reach Urgith (Goblin city), and start real romances with the little green ones.

• Love
Reactions: joose

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
For now you can only have sex with generic Goblin girls in the Skystone Forest. Soon, I shall finally be free to reach Urgith (Goblin city), and start real romances with the little green ones.
Nice i am really hyped for that.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how much VISUAL sexual content is there? cuz so far i've only seen text based sexual content (and been walking all over the wild forest or whatever not understand how the heck i do the first quest, and it's around 05:30 am now so fap time for the day is over xD)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
how much VISUAL sexual content is there? cuz so far i've only seen text based sexual content (and been walking all over the wild forest or whatever not understand how the heck i do the first quest, and it's around 05:30 am now so fap time for the day is over xD)
Sex artwork is for unique girls, not generic opponents. Eventually all scenes will have artwork, but this is a slower and more expensive process that I am gradually implementing as game support allows.

If you need any help, I've created a detailed wiki about it.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ummm... Love and Corruption is my first and greatest project, guys. I don't have side accounts or side projects. Maybe one day I'll make side-games, but I certainly won't create secondary accounts for that. xD

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes