carmah

Jun 26, 2021
So I got lisbeth to move and didn't buy her bedroom. I didn't get scene in the mc bedroom since I had violith visit. Now I can't find her anywhere and I already bought a bedroom. Weird thing is that her scene in the west tower works at 6-8pm. But I can't find her in the bathroom

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Right, my idea is to double the maximum enchantment of each item. With that, they will average 20-40 for each item. Do you guys think this is enough to make things better? Unique and Rare items will later have a higher enchantment average.

Currently the game allows you to farm aura in various ways, including sex, so that should be fine, I hope.
Firstly, it was a very pleasant surprise that Naomi was a virgin. Really enjoyed that. Hope we get many more virgins in the future (that is my preference at least).

Anyway, for combat, it does seem like enchanting does increase damage for weapons overall (did not try armor). The enchanted weapons had a better damage for crits (got up to the 70s regularly, but with no enchantment, it was rarer to get crits). I play on easy mode, so it may be needed with higher difficulties to formulate strategies, but I have not been hard pressed yet to really experiment. Not sure what the best method to make enchantments seem more useful (I always struggle with this type of math).

So I got lisbeth to move and didn't buy her bedroom. I didn't get scene in the mc bedroom since I had violith visit. Now I can't find her anywhere and I already bought a bedroom. Weird thing is that her scene in the west tower works at 6-8pm. But I can't find her in the bathroom
This may be a stupid suggestion, but did you buy the correct bedroom? She would need to be in the top left, but you should not be able to bring her till you get her bedroom. Sounds like a bug maybe Airell

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Can you send your save, pls? I wanna check.

carmah

Jun 26, 2021
Can you send your save, pls? I wanna check.
I accidentally deleted the game was trying to delete it's zip file but permanently removed the actual thing instead. If anyone could offer a finished save that would be nice. I only lacked the lisbeth skystone content

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
sadly Katherine (the inn keeper from the first town) has no story line or romance route...

edited

it would be nice if we can invite her to sky fort so we can have someone to cook or get drink for MC and his merry band. that place need chef or bartender realy. (y)

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
sadly Katherine (the inn keeper from the first town) has no story line or romance route...

edited

it would be nice if we can invite her to sky fort so we can have someone to cook or get drink for MC and his merry band. that place need chef or bartender realy. (y)
Soon... You don't really think I'd leave Kath without a love route, do you? :sneaky:
This is just a matter of time. The next release marks the completion of the game's reworks, and then I'll focus on creating new content.

CraigBT

Jun 19, 2018
any one else had an issue where their coins have disappeared from the UI and i cant seam to earn more of them as the value is blank

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
any one else had an issue where their coins have disappeared from the UI and i cant seam to earn more of them as the value is blank
This is a reported bug, I have quickfixed it on our Discord server.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell
The main reason I have not been playing this is all the rework that is going on.
Once all the rework is done let me know and I will start playing again.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
The main reason I have not been playing this is all the rework that is going on.
Once all the rework is done let me know and I will start playing again.
In the next release the reworks should be finalized. After that, I will start gradually adding the next map and the next story mission, merging the releases with content for new characters/locations like Fellise and Lyra.

Reactions: a1fox3

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, just a little weekly update. Firstly, the Rasha rework is now complete. A lot of new stuff for her, in terms of code and content. Rasha was one of the game's first storylines, and while it had minor tweaks and additions, it was in dire need of a rework.

Rasha has taken a lot of effort as she has a full pregnancy line. Preggo content doubles the content of the girls, so it doubles the content to be worked on. Rasha and Gharol will be the last reworks of the game.

But anyway, that's done... Hmm, a little list...

New events
  • First warm massage (Unique)
  • First lovenight (Unique, pure...)
  • Cowgirl (Rewriten, preggo & non-preggo)
  • Doggystyle (Rewriten, preggo & non-preggo)
  • Lovemaking (Rewriten, preggo & non-preggo)
  • Taste her (Rewriten, preggo & non-preggo)
  • Be served (Rewriten, preggo & non-preggo)
That, and more. But that's not all that will come in the next release. Gharol will have a rework/expansion as well. And some special stuff... I want to add new options to Skystone, things like income, business control and other management stuff.

Gradually... First, the prototype structure is the first option. Probably the Inn on the edge of the White Lake.

1678945947108.png

I'm pondering the possibilities of income and adding new events. Special and very spicy stuff. Just watch me...

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Since so much is being reworked, will our current saves be compatible with the upcoming version of the game?

Last edited:

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Compare to COC 2 this game is much easier to read conversation between two characters because dev put different color in conversation text. I have hard time reading everything in COC 2 because all texts are the same.

but I'm struggling with 1 v 3 combat of this game. I know it mean to be hard to fight 1 v 3 but I hope we will have AOE skill to deal with group of enemies in future update.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Since so much is being reworked, will our current saves be compatible with the upcoming version of the game?
Yes. At most, the storyline of the girls getting reworked will be reset and you run through it again, and you'll see the new events.

Compare to COC 2 this game is much easier to read conversation between two characters because dev put different color in conversation text. I have hard time reading everything in COC 2 because all texts are the same.

but I'm struggling with 1 v 3 combat of this game. I know it mean to be hard to fight 1 v 3 but I hope we will have AOE skill to deal with group of enemies in future update.
I gave the follower combat thing a try in the last release (intro only). The real thing is that it takes a lot of writing work, variations for each girl in each event/quest.
As tempting as it is to allow all followers to accompany the player in combat, this demands a massive amount of variations/content.
I need to keep things within the scope of what I'm capable of doing on my own.

Reactions: sonolfal

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I gave the follower combat thing a try in the last release (intro only). The real thing is that it takes a lot of writing work, variations for each girl in each event/quest.
As tempting as it is to allow all followers to accompany the player in combat, this demands a massive amount of variations/content.
I need to keep things within the scope of what I'm capable of doing on my own.
Well I think we need companion or follower system to accompany player because we need them to serve as healer / tank so player can choose their favorite combat style. right now I focusing on the build to add more hp because more HP = longer I can survive incoming damage.

but I don't think we need so many possible companion or follower I think 2-3 would be more than enough for player to choose like tank / healer / support damage dealer so player can choose one of them that suit their play style. much like diablo 3 has 3 companions and you can choose one of them to be your partner.

and come to think of it, it's kinda strange that MC most likely travel alone all times despise he is castle owner and someone like that bound to have at least one bodyguard accompany them. it would be weird if MC harem getting larger and those girls didn't mention or care about his safely since he always wandering around alone right ?

• Thinking Face

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I think we need companion or follower system to accompany player because we need them to serve as healer / tank so player can choose their favorite combat style. right now I focusing on the build to add more hp because more HP = longer I can survive incoming damage.

but I don't think we need so many possible companion or follower I think 2-3 would be more than enough for player to choose like tank / healer / support damage dealer so player can choose one of them that suit their play style. much like diablo 3 has 3 companions and you can choose one of them to be your partner.

and come to think of it, it's kinda strange that MC most likely travel alone all times despise he is castle owner and someone like that bound to have at least one bodyguard accompany them. it would be weird if MC harem getting larger and those girls didn't mention or care about his safely since he always wandering around alone right ?
When I played it was tough in the beginning but once you level up you can take on anything.
You can escape anytime you want or need to if I remember right.

If you want development to slow way down then it could be added but really it is not needed.
Every combo for followers will have to be written and art to go along with it and that will take a lot of time.
Every battle will have to be rewritten to include followers.
Every scene will need new art and so on.

I for one only want the MC to do it.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
When I played it was tough in the beginning but once you level up you can take on anything.
You can escape anytime you want or need to if I remember right.

If you want development to slow way down then it could be added but really it is not needed.
Every combo for followers will have to be written and art to go along with it and that will take a lot of time.
Every battle will have to be rewritten to include followers.
Every scene will need new art and so on.

I for one only want the MC to do it.
Yeah you're right I want dev to focus on story too so I won't say anything more. sorry about that.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes