Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir Airell I just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game I havent played that much yet but I can tell how much love and efforts you have put into the game :D, its just rare to find good text based games with romance and harem in it. Also like the fact that protag isnt some kinda generic asshole who wants to get in every girl's pant as soon as possible. Just keep up with good work,sir ^^

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure why, but this game is constantly getting flagged with a virus. Not sure what's up, but maybe someone else can verify? I've tried from three different DL's here.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure why, but this game is constantly getting flagged with a virus. Not sure what's up, but maybe someone else can verify? I've tried from three different DL's here.
This is just an Html game... And lately, everything on this forum is being flagged as a virus.

Reactions: Zodiark69

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
It is working properly just recently downloaded it from gofile on sunday, it should be flagged as false virus just put an exception to it. I am sure there is no harm on running this game ^^

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, just some news! First of all, the contents of the release are "technically" complete. With the exception of a couple of scenes, I consider it done.

I'll try to write that later today... And tomorrow, some lactation content for Rasha. But hey, all game reworks have been successfully completed! That's a big bummer, because with all of our old characters properly rewritten, I can finally move on to new content!

Hypes... There's a lot I want to explore. Gnolls, Wild Elves of Lyra, new equipment, the next story quest, new races. (Leporyn, more Taurus, Goblins, anthro horses, and anthro dragons and more...)

But a quick look at what you can expect in the next release...

New content ---
  • Rasha rework content - About 12 events
  • Gharol rework - About 6 new events, dialogs and interactions
  • Luna new events - 4 new events and dialogs
  • - Special cowgirl
  • - Tittyjob
  • - Lotus
  • - Warm riding
  • Lots and lots of fixes and polishing...
And of course, the new subsystem. Being able to control the Skystone castle region, repair Innerstone, the silver mines and other things. Each structure must have a special dynamic, and allow income.

1679627805778.jpeg

• Innerstone Inn - A large old Inn belonging to the lord of Skystone, on the edge of the lake.
  • Sincely Mines - Silver mines. Control depth, equipment and workers to generate income.
  • Yaket outpost - Train and control a small personal guard, sending them on missions and receiving income.

But when will the release take place? Idk. That got massive... We have two full reworks, and a huge event for Luna. And added to that, a giant series of tweaks and polishes to do.

What I do know is that the next post I'll make will be the release, but without deadlines... xP

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Guys, just some news! First of all, the contents of the release are "technically" complete. With the exception of a couple of scenes, I consider it done.

I'll try to write that later today... And tomorrow, some lactation content for Rasha. But hey, all game reworks have been successfully completed! That's a big bummer, because with all of our old characters properly rewritten, I can finally move on to new content!

Hypes... There's a lot I want to explore. Gnolls, Wild Elves of Lyra, new equipment, the next story quest, new races. (Leporyn, more Taurus, Goblins, anthro horses, and anthro dragons and more...)

But a quick look at what you can expect in the next release...

New content ---
  • Rasha rework content - About 12 events
  • Gharol rework - About 6 new events, dialogs and interactions
  • Luna new events - 4 new events and dialogs
  • - Special cowgirl
  • - Tittyjob
  • - Lotus
  • - Warm riding
  • Lots and lots of fixes and polishing...
And of course, the new subsystem. Being able to control the Skystone castle region, repair Innerstone, the silver mines and other things. Each structure must have a special dynamic, and allow income.

View attachment 2490584

• Innerstone Inn - A large old Inn belonging to the lord of Skystone, on the edge of the lake.
  • Sincely Mines - Silver mines. Control depth, equipment and workers to generate income.
  • Yaket outpost - Train and control a small personal guard, sending them on missions and receiving income.

But when will the release take place? Idk. That got massive... We have two full reworks, and a huge event for Luna. And added to that, a giant series of tweaks and polishes to do.

What I do know is that the next post I'll make will be the release, but without deadlines... xP
Just take your time no need to be stressed out about releasing earlier, I just want to see this game to its completion will be keeping a close eye to future updates of this game and I hope you dont plan to abandon this game later on. Appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into this game, keep the good work, sir !! ^^

Lopater

Nov 20, 2019
If you have time, do you mind add mobile game to genre list?
I know this game on itch otherwise I won't know it is android support by Html like joiplay
The problem with this game on android is in compatibility with font, HUD and interface sizes(since game is playable only in html+folders with resources version). Broken Dreams Correction Centre devs somewhat made good android version of their game(.apk i mean), despite it being on the same engine this game has.
P.S. I tried to play in PC size of the game html page, nothing has changed.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The problem with this game on android is in compatibility with font, HUD and interface sizes(since game is playable only in html+folders with resources version). Broken Dreams Correction Centre devs somewhat made good android version of their game(.apk i mean), despite it being on the same engine this game has.
P.S. I tried to play in PC size of the game html page, nothing has changed.
Such reports are rare. But what exactly does your UI look like, if you can take a screenshot? I need to check how to make an .apk version of the game, I'm not sure about that yet.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.2.13 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.14 for supporters. Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-0.2.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.2.13 is public for everyone.
Public link
-
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.14 for supporters. Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -
Have all the back end stuff been done or is there still more to do?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes