favori

Jul 11, 2022
There's still the first part of the next story mission, some maps, and the intro of our new cursed girl. And more... I decided to add the slavery system, and randomly generated slaves. A risky move to improve the game by making it more fun.

I want my game to grow, so I'm putting more work into it, dynamic stuff. Contain castle raids, and if you win, you collect a slave to be trained. Afterwards, it can be sold or added to slaves quarters.
Which races will be available as slaves?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Which races will be available as slaves?
In the first release of the system, Humans and Goblins. Later, as the story progresses, new invasion events will be added, releasing new races.

I need to finish checking how to allow custom images for generic slaves...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's time for polishing and testing before release. If anyone has a save from previous versions to share I would appreciate it.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.0 is finally live, guys. The complete Luna's pregnancy storyline, and more... The slavery system/market. Now, the game has randomly generated slaves, and you can train them and sell them in the dungeon, or keep them... Loving. <3

Without the massive reworks, I can be free to add tons of new stuff to the game.

The next step... v0.3.1 - Gnoll princess and Argekh :coffee::sneaky:

Version 0.2.14 is public for everyone.
Public link
-
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.0 for supporters.
Link
-
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-0.2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, now we have as much time as possible to implement new content. As I said, I'm giving some focus to venturing into a Slavery system with randomly generated characters. (Implemented at 0.3.0)

You can see some examples of this in this forum, I believe that everyone knows what I am referring to... So since I'm new to this thing I want to ask for suggestions.

Interactions, possible events with such slaves... I want to implement personality cores so that they are not all identical, despite being really random.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i feel like this just needs animations and it would be super duper solid. or are you planning that for like your final updates or something?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i feel like this just needs animations and it would be super duper solid. or are you planning that for like your final updates or something?
This is especially problematic (expensive...). I would just think of some animation in case our support grows enough, but without that, it's practically impossible.

i'm to lazy to check but did rework scenes means i need to restart the game?
No. Just need to load your save and the compatibility system takes care of everything.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
This is especially problematic (expensive...). I would just think of some animation in case our support grows enough, but without that, it's practically impossible.

No. Just need to load your save and the compatibility system takes care of everything.
thanks for the answer man, did you plan to rework more scenes or are these the last reworks?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
thanks for the answer man, did you plan to rework more scenes or are these the last reworks?
No more reworks now. 0.3.0 brings 100% new content and systems, like the slavery system. 0.3.1 will bring life and content to Astana and Argekh. From now on, the game will move forward quickly.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes