Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Found a game breaker. version 2.14

Right after you get the mission "Restoring skystone" So you only have step 1. The mission related to step 4 (I think) shows up in the court square. If you do the event, the event won't happen again and you can not advance.
I've attached a save to help show this.

edit: or maybe you can? If the step 4 mission would state where to deliver the goods to, that would be wonderful.
When you complete this quest step, you must not run it again. You must go back to Khae and give her the key item.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, so... News time. Where are we going for 0.3.1? Well, our destination is Argekh... And our star will be Astana! I like Gnolls a lot, and especially when we're talking about a beautiful young Gnoll huntress... What better kind of girl to charm?

But of course, not just that. We added in the last release a slave system that needs polishing and additions. Yes, I'm venturing into this, and I want to see where we take it... Especially after collecting so much feedback from our community.

In simple terms, what do I plan for the next release...
  • Astana storyline (First part)
  • Dating events & dialogues
  • First warm massage
  • --- First lovenight
  • --- 2 scenes
  • Polishing and adding Argekh's servants shop
  • New races to the servants system
  • Servants system polish, new interactions (Feel free to suggest...)
  • New local romance for Argekh
  • --- Our first half-gnoll girl. She must be really, really, really cute...
  • Small local events for Argekh
  • A new big special event for Eileen and Belle! Yes, we have more of our favorite farmgirls...
  • --- More 2 scenes, very special scenes...

A new local romance for Argekh, and a new slave shop. And two new races to buy... I still need to name the half-gnolls properly though.

And of course, new events for Belle and Eileen are also on my list. Now there are no more extensive reworks, so I'm free to add new events to the game...

And of course, a little artistic teaser of our Gnoll princess. =3

1682314086004.png

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
she doesn't look like princess to me.... her outfit look like foot soldier honestly....
She is the daughter of the chief of Argekh, so she is high in the hierarchy though not a real princess... Princess is a term of endearment... For this is our first Gnoll romance. <3

Reactions: Ssato243

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
So, so... News time. Where are we going for 0.3.1? Well, our destination is Argekh... And our star will be Astana! I like Gnolls a lot, and especially when we're talking about a beautiful young Gnoll huntress... What better kind of girl to charm?
She is a cutie. However, being as I started DnD with 2nd ed, I'm a bit sad she's not using findel bars (if I spelled that right) Think large metal nunchuks.

Looking at how her hair is, now I'm forced to ask. We humans play pranks on each other by tying other's shoe laces together. Would those like gnolls and wolf breeds do a similar prank and braid hair to tail?

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
When you complete this quest step, you must not run it again. You must go back to Khae and give her the key item.
if you go back to my post you'll see I was actively editing it as I was playing trying to figure it out.
So what you responded to was not the final form.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
She is a cutie. However, being as I started DnD with 2nd ed, I'm a bit sad she's not using findel bars (if I spelled that right) Think large metal nunchuks.

Looking at how her hair is, now I'm forced to ask. We humans play pranks on each other by tying other's shoe laces together. Would those like gnolls and wolf breeds do a similar prank and braid hair to tail?
I see nothing against fun things like that. xD

favori

Jul 11, 2022
She is the daughter of the chief of Argekh, so she is high in the hierarchy though not a real princess... Princess is a term of endearment... For this is our first Gnoll romance. <3
Well, when princesses are mentioned, they usually present as sweet and beautiful girls. It's not a problem for furries to conform to that image. There would be no question about her current image if she had originally been presented as "daughter of the chief", rather than a princess.

For me, she looks more like a spotted hamster. Cause — shape of the head.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its not as bad as before but there are still many "his" where "her" is needed. his and her.jpg

Well if it was not for 2 mistakes in this one I would not have posted it. 2.jpg
Not understanding this sentience and "lead" should be "leader".
It seems like it needs to be "may have been looking out for us."
Airell

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fixed. Thanks for pointing... :unsure:
Another "he" should be "she". new 1.jpg

This breaks my train of thought since I just got to town and have not rescued the castle yet.
Just looking for things to do around town for more exp.
I am not the new lord yet. New 2.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bad typo on my end, sorry. Fixed now.
I think I may have ran into a bug.
This quest did not start, I had the talk with Violith but the quest did not start and Kayn is always grayed out now after the first time talking to him and the mayor.

• After seeing the Slaves Quarters introductory cutscene with Violith, the quest starts. The protag can go to the town hall, if he already received Arya's invitation and can already go there.

Also got misaligned here.
    First time sleeping with E with the automatic movement it left me in the hallway and the only direction was south that took me of the girds and as you can see the outside exit is off.
    whats up doc.jpg
    Another "she" "he" thing here. he she again.jpg

Not really sure how to read this. new a.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News time, guys. Well, this should be the last post before the official release. Basically, you can expect a complete revamping of Argekh's content and map.

I want to focus on the Fellise region, as I said. Lots to explore there... Gnolls, Relyan (Half-Gnolls), Kitties (Felisians), Cyaris, Wild Elves... And a new possible monstergirl that has been on my mind asking to be added to the game. Trust me, it's a lot of content to add. Tons of work...

Anyway, a list of what you can expect for v0.3.1...
  • New event for Eileen and Belle
  • Go to the lake (You will need to repair the lake shore...)
  • 2 hot scenes, a small... Threesome... And a cute scene.
  • First part of Astana storyline
  • 4 scenes, dialogs and her routine as I had reported in the last devlog.
  • And finally, the first part of Esmeth
  • 3 hot scenes, dialogues and her routine
  • Two missions, one repeatable
  • Expansion of the servant system (To do...)
  • New actions, variants and personality cores
  • Add a new hostile encounter (To do...? Maybe...)
  • 3 Scenes... For now, secret. xP
My intention is to release until the 5th, so I can't promise the new hostile encounter (And I just remembered that I need to add a bit of advancement for the new story mission...). So, I don't promise deadlines.

And as a beautiful and cute artistic teaser, Rwena... Owner of the Ardass slave shop. And why not eventual romance? I would truly hate to leave a Goblin cuttie without love. You know me.

1682921097326.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think I may have ran into a bug.
This quest did not start, I had the talk with Violith but the quest did not start and Kayn is always grayed out now after the first time talking to him and the mayor.

• After seeing the Slaves Quarters introductory cutscene with Violith, the quest starts. The protag can go to the town hall, if he already received Arya's invitation and can already go there.

Also got misaligned here.
    First time sleeping with E with the automatic movement it left me in the hallway and the only direction was south that took me of the girds and as you can see the outside exit is off.
    View attachment 2581703
    Another "she" "he" thing here. View attachment 2582117

Not really sure how to read this. View attachment 2582147
Fixed. And about Eileen's map bug, which scene exactly are you referring to?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
so, i finished renovating skystone, maxed out the slave quarters, and i chose to enslave Ghorza, the journal says she should now be in my castle, but she's not, did i miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fixed. And about Eileen's map bug, which scene exactly are you referring to?
Its the very first time having sex with E, the movement was automatic while talking moving towards her bedroom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so, i finished renovating skystone, maxed out the slave quarters, and i chose to enslave Ghorza, the journal says she should now be in my castle, but she's not, did i miss something?
You have to go back and take her from the brothel by talking to the owner.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes