kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry to ask but how to start the protecting skystone and slave owner certificate quest? I pretty much finish everything and still can't have em trigger.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry to ask but how to start the protecting skystone and slave owner certificate quest? I pretty much finish everything and still can't have em trigger.
Protecting Skystone - Repair the wall and watch the quest intro with Violith when you return to the castle.
Certificate quest - Repair the Slave Quarters and see Violith's intro at the location.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Certificate quest - Repair the Slave Quarters and see Violith's intro at the location.
Hmmm, I did this, and listened to her, but must have missed something. I don't see a quest for this, and there is no "certificate" in my inventory. I DO have Ghorza in the slave quarters now thought.

Did I miss something, or did I go through it and just didn't realize it?

Gotta work on the walls next.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Protecting Skystone - Repair the wall and watch the quest intro with Violith when you return to the castle.
In addition to the above, I finished the walls, and there was no quest intro from Violith. I did spend some time wandering around before I went back (visited the Black Axes) so that might have been part of it. Still, there is no quest available.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In addition to the above, I finished the walls, and there was no quest intro from Violith. I did spend some time wandering around before I went back (visited the Black Axes) so that might have been part of it. Still, there is no quest available.
Did you use the cheat and build everything at the same time, this will block some guests.
Other than this go see the guy in the front office of the mayor.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Did you use the cheat and build everything at the same time, this will block some guests.
Other than this go see the guy in the front office of the mayor.
No, I typically don't use cheats, or walkthrough add-ons. This game doesn't seem to need any, just a bit of grinding when it comes to money.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
I have some questions about current game and future updates.

Will be available vaginal sex with Evelyn (wiki doesn't contains it)? Will she be able to get pregnant?
When information in the wiki will be updated?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm, I did this, and listened to her, but must have missed something. I don't see a quest for this, and there is no "certificate" in my inventory. I DO have Ghorza in the slave quarters now thought.

Did I miss something, or did I go through it and just didn't realize it?

Gotta work on the walls next.
If you are loading an old save and you already have Ghorza, this shouldn't affect anything. In new games, you will need the certificate to take Ghorza to the castle.

You need to see Violith's scene in the Slave Quarters... It's a location and small event specific. And if you already saw it, the mission will start automatically.

Send your save, pls. You were the first person with trouble getting the quests.

I have some questions about current game and future updates.

Will be available vaginal sex with Evelyn (wiki doesn't contains it)? Will she be able to get pregnant?
When information in the wiki will be updated?
Of course. The thing is that our 3 main girls, Ellaryel, Gwen and Evelyn, have longer storylines and romance missions at specific points in the story. But everyone will get pregnant.

Reactions: AtomicBoy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you are loading an old save and you already have Ghorza, this shouldn't affect anything. In new games, you will need the certificate to take Ghorza to the castle.
I never was able to get the certificate and I have Ghorza at the castle.
What is the quest called so I can look for it under missions?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I never was able to get the certificate and I have Ghorza at the castle.
What is the quest called so I can look for it under missions?
This one. And guys, we're talking about the patron version, 0.3.0. I just realized I forgot to mention this... The public version doesn't have these quests. xp

1683317809007.png

Reactions: Ssato243

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This one. And guys, we're talking about the patron version, 0.3.0. I just realized I forgot to mention this... The public version doesn't have these quests. xp

View attachment 2598892
Ok then that is the problem because for now I was only playing this one on here other than the one I tested for you several updates ago.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ok then that is the problem because for now I was only playing this one on here other than the one I tested for you several updates ago.
I'm polishing the release content, I want to release this in the next few days. Soon this should be public.

Reactions: a1fox3

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
With web-based games, I only keep one, or two saves around, so it's not terribly old. I was able to get Ghorza into the castle without it. However, see below...

You need to see Violith's scene in the Slave Quarters... It's a location and small event specific. And if you already saw it, the mission will start automatically.

Send your save, pls. You were the first person with trouble getting the quests.
I did see Violith's scene in the Slave Quarters. I went there as soon as I build them to see, and before I started upgrading the rooms.

I'll attach my save for you. Maybe you can figure out why. My only guess is that I didn't go to the castle right away, and instead wandered off to the Black Axes and Usanna for a time.

That answers the question about the certificate.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.0 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.1 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So, the new release works for the missing two quests (Protecting Skystone and Slave owner certificate) so that's good.

Trying to get the Slave owner certificate I bought a sword, and enchanted it with 10 infusions of fire, but the game says I don't have the item he wants. Is it because I bought the silver sword, instead of a "longsword"?

Capture.PNG

Edit: Yes, this was the reason. You need a Vallian long sword for this, not the silver sword. (smh)

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Another problem, one I don't see a workaround. Cannot buy slaves after completing the quest.

When I go in to buy slaves, I cannot do so, the game tells me I have no rooms.

1683600954227.png

I have all the upper slave quarters completed. Only one room is occupied.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Another problem, one I don't see a workaround. Cannot buy slaves after completing the quest.

When I go in to buy slaves, I cannot do so, the game tells me I have no rooms.

View attachment 2606830

I have all the upper slave quarters completed. Only one room is occupied.
Instructions on the wiki/codex. The upper quarters are for unique slaves. The bottom quarters are for generic slaves.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I hope you like the release, guys. I decided to venture into the issue of slavery and randomly generated slaves. Gradually, this system will be expanded. In the next release, I want to add a list of traits and more variations and interactions.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes