Jun 16, 2022
Is anybody else having issues with combat, in regards, to your character making the first move only for the battle to end immediately after? It happens rarely, but it has occurred at least 6 times since I started playing this recent update.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is anybody else having issues with combat, in regards, to your character making the first move only for the battle to end immediately after? It happens rarely, but it has occurred at least 6 times since I started playing this recent update.
This seems weird... What browser do you use? I test the game regularly, and I haven't seen any reports like this before.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The game automatically opens in Microsoft Edge, like the other games I play that use the HTML format.
I've heard very strange reports from Edge users... I test the game in Chrome or Opera, I always advise to run the game using those browsers.
Just need to drag the .html file into the browser page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Your lust is to high, go to the inn and your room and do your thing there and you will be good to go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Too high as in maxed, or above a certain threshold? I rarely have my lust meter 50 or above.
No it does not need to be maxed but one lust hit can push you over and the battle ends if it is high enough.
If there is more than one you can lose very quickly even at 50% lust if they all hit you with lust attack.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
The game automatically opens in Microsoft Edge, like the other games I play that use the HTML format.
Ye probably have Microsoft Edge set as your default browser (so all HTML files will automatically open in it). I have Internet Explorer as my default, but I use Google Chrome for all HTML Games. Here is what I do for HTML Games (which may help ye): Open the HTML File to browser, then copy & paste the url of that newly opened window to a text file in the game's main folder (I usually just name this Game URL so I know what it is), then copy & paste that same url into Google Chrome. It's easy to do & works with no problem.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, tomorrow I want to start adding to the list of traits for our generic slaves. If you have suggestions, I'm open to them.

Jun 16, 2022
Ye probably have Microsoft Edge set as your default browser (so all HTML files will automatically open in it). I have Internet Explorer as my default, but I use Google Chrome for all HTML Games. Here is what I do for HTML Games (which may help ye): Open the HTML File to browser, then copy & paste the url of that newly opened window to a text file in the game's main folder (I usually just name this Game URL so I know what it is), then copy & paste that same url into Google Chrome. It's easy to do & works with no problem.
I just tried that method, but my saves are not carrying over.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I just tried that method, but my saves are not carrying over.
My method has nothing to do with saves, it only has to do with the URL itself. The issue with the saves is because ye are using a different browser which has a different cache (but it is so much better in Chrome & it is one of the browsers the game is tested on). Yes a1fox3 is correct.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Guys, tomorrow I want to start adding to the list of traits for our generic slaves. If you have suggestions, I'm open to them.
Disobedient (much harder to submit slave).
Obedient (much easier to submit slave, costs more money on marketplace).
Lusty (sex with slave submits her faster).
Frigid (sex with slave submits her slower or not submits).
Virgin / First sex experience (Additional text events. Depending on the player's actions during sex, slave gets a submission bonus or, opposite, becomes more disobedient. Also randomly gets "Lusty" and "Frigid" perks. Costs more money on marketplace).
Beauty (player gets to orgasm faster during sex, more times of orgasm during sex with slave , costs more money on marketplace).
Ugly (player gets to orgasm slower during sex, fewer times of orgasm during sex with slave , costs less money on marketplace).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay guys! Some news... As you know, we are going to populate the Fellise region with content. Quests, characters, storylines, lots of hot stuff... Now, the town of Fellise is the focus.

I had long planned a sweet romance with Kailyn, the local alchemist. Side quests and stuff... But I want to continue work on the main story quest as well, and implement more stuff into our slavery system.

Basically, this release will be multi-focus. Kailyn, slavery system, side quests, a new big event to progress with Priscilla, and a special event with Lisbeth. (I'm still planning it...)

But as a list, for you to have an exact idea of the v0.3.2 schedule...
  • First part of Priscilla's romance
    • Dating scenes
    • Maps/Dialogues
    • First single scene
    • Two replayable scenes
  • Big event for Priscilla
    • 3 scenes, I plan... It will be a surprise
  • Servant system expansion
    • Dialogues, variations and the stroke system
  • Next part of the story quest
  • New opponent for Fellise or Wilderness Forest... I'm still deciding.
    • These ones have 3 scenes. Time will tell...
  • Possible new special event for Lisbeth (Perhaps, time will tell...)
And a little taste of art (WIP)... Luelle, Esmeth's sister. <3

1684174393168.png

Jun 16, 2022
My method has nothing to do with saves, it only has to do with the URL itself. The issue with the saves is because ye are using a different browser which has a different cache (but it is so much better in Chrome & it is one of the browsers the game is tested on). Yes a1fox3 is correct.
If I were to switch over to Google as my default browser, does that mean I have to start over again? I tried downloading my save files, but once I do, I am unable to extract them, as BreeZip automatically closes me out.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I were to switch over to Google as my default browser, does that mean I have to start over again? I tried downloading my save files, but once I do, I am unable to extract them, as BreeZip automatically closes me out.
You need to find out where it is putting them so use google to find out where your browser save location is.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Ye need to find out where Microsoft Edge saves external files as it could be in the Downloads folder, or they could get saved in the Roaming folder: low, local low, ect (the Roaming folder is also where a lot of Browsers & PC Games tend to store their saves & profile data). To find the Roaming folder ye have to do a Windows Search to find it as it tends to be grouped with the System folders.

Though Chrome is much easier because in the Settings ye can choose where ye want the default download location to be, though the standard default download location is the Downloads folder & when externally saving a Save Window pups up so ye can name the save & also choose where else to put it (if ye want it somewhere other than the Downloads folder).

Pertaining to your game saves, if ye can't find where Edge puts your external saves then yes unfortunately ye will have to restart.

Also I have no idea what BreeZip is, I personally recommend WinRAR as it's very easy to use & is compatible with most (if not all) systems & the free demo version works just as well as the paid version. I know that some people also like to use 7zip, but I find it a little more difficult to use & not as compatible as WinRAR is.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes