Jun 16, 2022
Ye need to find out where Microsoft Edge saves external files as it could be in the Downloads folder, or they could get saved in the Roaming folder: low, local low, ect (the Roaming folder is also where a lot of Browsers & PC Games tend to store their saves & profile data). To find the Roaming folder ye have to do a Windows Search to find it as it tends to be grouped with the System folders.

Though Chrome is much easier because in the Settings ye can choose where ye want the default download location to be, though the standard default download location is the Downloads folder & when externally saving a Save Window pups up so ye can name the save & also choose where else to put it (if ye want it somewhere other than the Downloads folder).

Pertaining to your game saves, if ye can't find where Edge puts your external saves then yes unfortunately ye will have to restart.

Also I have no idea what BreeZip is, I personally recommend WinRAR as it's very easy to use & is compatible with most (if not all) systems & the free demo version works just as well as the paid version. I know that some people also like to use 7zip, but I find it a little more difficult to use & not as compatible as WinRAR is.
I was able to find the local/roaming files for Edge, but was unable to find the HTML games at all like Love and Corruption, Master of Raana, etc. I deleted some old stuff I don't use anymore, and I now I'm unable to get back to where I was prior, despite repeating the same steps I found online. Oh well, I'll just stick to using Edge for the foreseeable future as this is a lost cause. Thank you for your help. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was able to find the local/roaming files for Edge, but was unable to find the HTML games at all like Love and Corruption, Master of Raana, etc. I deleted some old stuff I don't use anymore, and I now I'm unable to get back to where I was prior, despite repeating the same steps I found online. Oh well, I'll just stick to using Edge for the foreseeable future as this is a lost cause. Thank you for your help. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I have a shortcut on my desktop to the Roaming folder (since it's difficult to find it). But my advice- start a new game in Chrome. Yeah it's a pain to go through it all, but it'll be much easier on ye in the long run.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell
Just starting a new game inv 0.3.0 and got this wrong person info.
Very first battle with an Orc female.
first battle.jpg
Are you going to add an Inn icon here? Inn.jpg

Its not Kath but the miner girl that we help get to town. wrong person.jpg
First 2 sex scenes ends with the wrong girl.

Just made it to the castle and every sex scene to this point has the wrong person at the end named. not the right one.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
Just starting a new game inv 0.3.0 and got this wrong person info.
Very first battle with an Orc female.
View attachment 2633932
Are you going to add an Inn icon here? View attachment 2633941

Its not Kath but the miner girl that we help get to town. View attachment 2633972
First 2 sex scenes ends with the wrong girl.

Just made it to the castle and every sex scene to this point has the wrong person at the end named. View attachment 2634216
This is a name bug fixed already on our Discord. And Kath's Inn tile was a bug, thanks for pointing that out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a name bug fixed already on our Discord. And Kath's Inn tile was a bug, thanks for pointing that out.
Your welcome.

I fixed the wall and this star popped up but nothing happen and its still there.
nothing happen.jpg

Reactions: Airell

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It should be fixed now. Again, thanks for pointing this out. I hope you are enjoying the game more now with the reworks completed and new content coming out.
Have not gotten very far yet and whats been there is still what I have seen before so far.

Here the battle circle I was only able to do it once and it says once every 24 hours, its been days it keep saying that.
wtf.jpg

After saving and then going back in after a 10 min break now I am able to fight again.
It took a restart of the game to unlock the battle again and its stays open or I can fight every 24 hours.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Have not gotten very far yet and whats been there is still what I have seen before so far.

Here the battle circle I was only able to do it once and it says once every 24 hours, its been days it keep saying that.
View attachment 2634485

After saving and then going back in after a 10 min break now I am able to fight again.
I tested it and it's ok. You can fight once every 24 hours... Unless there is some bug in the public version. If so, I think it's likely the latest quickfix on our Discord has already fixed it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tested it and it's ok. You can fight once every 24 hours... Unless there is some bug in the public version. If so, I think it's likely the latest quickfix on our Discord has already fixed it.
To fix it cost 500 for the slave room and to upgrade it, it says 200 but when I do it it takes 300.

Airell
How do you use the slave collars?
Or who can we use them on?

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
To fix it cost 500 for the slave room and to upgrade it, it says 200 but when I do it it takes 300.

Airell
How do you use the slave collars?
Or who can we use them on?
Castle invasion system. In each invasion, if you win, you will see some defeated opponents. If you have a slave certificate, space in your dungeon, and slavery collars in your inventory, you can capture and train them as slaves.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Castle invasion system. In each invasion, if you win, you will see some defeated opponents. If you have a slave certificate, space in your dungeon, and slavery collars in your inventory, you can capture and train them as slaves.
Okay I am stuck, I went west but it would not let me go back east so I went west again and now I am off the map and at the new city that is a "WIP".

Can you fix my location please. help.jpg

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay I am stuck, I went west but it would not let me go back east so I went west again and now I am off the map and at the new city that is a "WIP".

Can you fix my location please. View attachment 2635106
Fixed in 0.3.1, and for now, this quest is a WIP. I'm adding more of the story mission gradually so it doesn't get too heavy for me, and better reserve my health.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Devlog of the week guys. And a special moment... Right now, the game is technically 2 years old. Yep, even though to me, it feels like it's still a young project... L&C is starting to get old.

I admit it's surprising to see that a passion project not focused on popular themes has managed to survive as long and grow as we have. Anyway, we are there seeing that this is possible...

And not least, the content of the release has progressed as I would have liked. A big event for Priscilla, the first part of Kailyn's storyline, and stuff... And of course, more things to come. A new passive opponent for Wilderness Forest, new side quest, story quest expansion, and (probably) more variations for the slavery system.

Yeah, I need to keep increasing the content of this... For sure.

What's ready?
  • Kailyn content
    • Romance mission
    • New map, new reagents and ways to earn gold
    • New dynamic
    • New dialogs and new scenes
  • Big event for Priscilla
    • Yeah, big... And 3 events with lots of dialogue... You'll see soon.
  • Added trait list to our servant system...
    • As per your guys suggestions, I got some great ideas. If you guys would like to suggest more, you can say it here or on our Discord.
Not promising deadlines, but I want to release the release no later than next Sunday. Of course, factor in the days it takes to polish and test everything... Tough prediction.

I'm happy for everyone who enjoys the game, even those who can't support us directly. Thanks, guys.

1684626029917.png

Last edited:

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I think this game really lack MILF and loli content. it's like this game has no concept about romance with older woman or younger woman , all heroines in this game always appear to be around MC age and MC magically attract to the girls around his age only and I have no doubt the new girls in future update will follow the same concept. it make me think this game has hidden school setting and MC is only male in that school which made me feeling playing school setting game mix with fantasy theme.

doesn't anyone find it weird ? all heroines in this game are most likely around MC age like 20-25 the world setting is like MC mess around college with people around his age in fantasy theme .

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think this game really lack MILF and loli content. it's like this game has no concept about romance with older woman or younger woman , all heroines in this game always appear to be around MC age and MC magically attract to the girls around his age only and I have no doubt the new girls in future update will follow the same concept. it make me think this game has hidden school setting and MC is only male in that school which made me feeling playing school setting game mix with fantasy theme.

doesn't anyone find it weird ? all heroines in this game are most likely around MC age like 20-25 the world setting is like MC mess around college with people around his age in fantasy theme .
The girls' ages vary, but this is not specified in detail. Some like Lisbeth and Renelis are 20s, others like Usanna, Renee and Khae are in their 30s, and some ones are on their 40s like Katherine or Gharol.

You just get that feeling because I don't specify the age of the girls in detail like I said.

Edit: Ohh, and about the loli content, that absolutely won't be in the game, if you mean what I think you are.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

While I would agree that most characters probably look younger (that is how it is with most games; MILFs and GILFs rarely look old) and are more on the young side, there are a handful of LIs that are in theirs 30s+.

There are some MILFs already: Katherine, Gharol, Liana are the ones so far introduced.

Khae and Ryenna are most likely in their 30s, Esmeth is in her 30s, Shelana and Moggana (side fucks) are in there 30s.

Other races, like Elves and Alraunes obviously live a lot longer but look young. Violith is quite old but looks young too.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
The girls' ages vary, but this is not specified in detail. Some like Lisbeth and Renelis are 20s, others like Usanna, Renee and Khae are in their 30s, and some ones are on their 40s like Katherine or Gharol.

You just get that feeling because I don't specify the age of the girls in detail like I said.

Edit: Ohh, and about the loli content, that absolutely won't be in the game, if you mean what I think you are.
maybe problem is their art / character image make them look like young adult because none of them gave me feeling they were older than MC , maybe you should add their age in their character profile ?

well I'm not really into loli but I prefer MILF content.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For this site loli is any girl 18 or over short with AA-cup breast or small B-cup breast, not underage girls.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes