yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 16, 2022
Well damn...I don't think I will ever get the chance to finish my review for this game. I guess I will have to pick up the pace. Lol :LOL:

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
Can you play as evil guy? How items like orc axes are used? Mc can equip only swords and you cannot change companions equipment. Or you can? I'm at the beginning of the game

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I masturbated to kat and it somehow 'deepened' our bond and gave me aura, it also deepened my bond with her when I later fucked an orc.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I extract and tried to play it on browsers but it just say errors isn't there and apk version
I need to figure out how to convert this to .apk... Maybe someone on this forum knows a simple way.

BIG WORK
I wish you can handle it
Gradually, yes. Each update should bring a little more content to the generic slave system... New content, or new features.

L&C has become too big, I'm trying to follow the development more calmly... After all, unlike other similar games, I'm alone.

I masturbated to kat and it somehow 'deepened' our bond and gave me aura, it also deepened my bond with her when I later fucked an orc.
Lemme check... Probably a bug.

Edit: Fixed in 0.3.1...

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I need to figure out how to convert this to .apk... Maybe someone on this forum knows a simple way.

Gradually, yes. Each update should bring a little more content to the generic slave system... New content, or new features.

L&C has become too big, I'm trying to follow the development more calmly... After all, unlike other similar games, I'm alone.

Lemme check... Probably a bug.

Edit: Fixed in 0.3.1...
Yeah, I also have two stacks of 10 health potions and when I use one they both deminish.

Giving Lisbeth 500 coins gives 5 love while giving 200 coins gives 3, seems kindof imbalanced.

Last edited:

Alarkus

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there, I can't find Eileen to start her farm quest. I have completed first call and the gates are open. the wiki says she is in the middle of igmery but she is no where to be seen. Am i experiencing a bug or do I have to do something specific?

Thanks in advance for answering.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there, I can't find Eileen to start her farm quest. I have completed first call and the gates are open. the wiki says she is in the middle of igmery but she is no where to be seen. Am i experiencing a bug or do I have to do something specific?

I think she will be in the INN during the evening time soon, she does not show up right after it can take several days.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
very cool and cute game.

Just wished for a bit more generic npcs, cities feel empty.
They have more spaces to explore than the wilderness but theres nothing to explore , nobody to meet:(

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
very cool and cute game.

Just wished for a bit more generic npcs, cities feel empty.
They have more spaces to explore than the wilderness but theres nothing to explore , nobody to meet:(
Ingmery is quite lively. Ardass is pretty lively and will become more. The town of the Black Axes too, I would say. But yes, we have regions that need more content and characters. Argekh, Fellise and Lyra.

Wilderness Forest will receive a new passive NPC, new events and cutscenes for 0.3.2.

The intention is that each hostile map will have 3 encounters, one hostile, one passive, and one animal. If you have suggestions which map needs more content, feel free. Currently our focus is on the Fellise region.

Just need to complete the Restoring Skystone quest. Lore wyse...

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I had an external game save from v0.2 which I used to load into v0.3 (a message instantly popped up saying my save was now updated) & it screwed up a lot of the main quests. The game had me start First Call when all the others were completed & then I went to the place of the last step & it automatically completed it & started Skystone Rescue while the quests Restoring Skystone & Helping Felisse were already completed. It would let me into the castle & would let me invite women to stay with me but it wouldn't let me go anywhere but the throne room (central room after entering castle), while also not letting me complete Skystone Rescue. Also I noticed that Violith's Intro kept starting whenever I was in Skystone forest near the castle entrance but it'd also act like everything was normal when I entered the castle (like when I completed the Slave Owner Certificate Quest).

Since this is obviously a bug & wouldn't let me do anything in the castle, I was then forced to restart the game (which was incredibly irritating). It'd be a lot easier if the addition of new quests didn't force the older ones to be restarted, considering it creates a conflict when some quests are completed before the 1st ones & it screws things up (this is where a lot of the problems I had came from).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I had an external game save from v0.2 which I used to load into v0.3 (a message instantly popped up saying my save was now updated) & it screwed up a lot of the main quests. The game had me start First Call when all the others were completed & then I went to the place of the last step & it automatically completed it & started Skystone Rescue while the quests Restoring Skystone & Helping Felisse were already completed. It would let me into the castle & would let me invite women to stay with me but it wouldn't let me go anywhere but the throne room (central room after entering castle), while also not letting me complete Skystone Rescue. Also I noticed that Violith's Intro kept starting whenever I was in Skystone forest near the castle entrance but it'd also act like everything was normal when I entered the castle (like when I completed the Slave Owner Certificate Quest).

Since this is obviously a bug & wouldn't let me do anything in the castle, I was then forced to restart the game (which was incredibly irritating). It'd be a lot easier if the addition of new quests didn't force the older ones to be restarted, considering it creates a conflict when some quests are completed before the 1st ones & it screws things up (this is where a lot of the problems I had came from).
Version 0.2? Which? 0.2.0, 0.2.1...? If this is too old, for sure, this can't work well. xP

Recent versions (0.2.10+) should be fine though. When the save is very old, I cannot guarantee compatibility.

Reactions: a1fox3

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Version 0.2? Which? 0.2.0, 0.2.1...? If this is too old, for sure, this can't work well. xP

Recent versions (0.2.10+) should be fine though. When the save is very old, I cannot guarantee compatibility.
I tend to not use the ".0" at the end of version numbers, so when I said v0.2 it was meant as v0.2.0.
Also after I restarted I noticed that rings & amulets were added (they weren't in the v0.2 external save file I had). I just hope I won't have to restart again in the next versions.

I love the new additions & am very much enjoying the game. Keep up the great work.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Airell
Error: the passage "ProtectingSkystone-Audric-TakeGuard-A1" does not exist
When you want to take guard for your castle.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes