Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
maybe problem is their art / character image make them look like young adult because none of them gave me feeling they were older than MC , maybe you should add their age in their character profile ?

well I'm not really into loli but I prefer MILF content.
Hmm, if you're suggesting it, I might add it to the next release. But it will be a few weeks before this becomes public.

For this site loli is any girl 18 or over short with AA-cup breast or small B-cup breast, not underage girls.
This I had discussed with my artist. She is in favor of me adding adult characters with A or AA-cup breasts, after all there are adult women with small breasts.

I still haven't added any with breasts smaller than B basically because of Patreon. The censorship team can simply say "Hey, that's an underage girl... Let's behead this dev".

I depend on the project, so I need to be very careful.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Any plans on reading whats under the spoilers on the OP, your answer is there.
no

(yes, but it doesnt really answer anything. 10 releases ago i could have asked if there were plans to add slavery, which i dont care much about and i find breaks from the tone and themes of the game, and you would have posted the same sarcastic response)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no

(yes, but it doesnt really answer anything. 10 releases ago i could have asked if there were plans to add slavery, which i dont care much about and i find breaks from the tone and themes of the game, and you would have posted the same sarcastic response)
It is clearly posted and it was not sarcastic at all.
By going and reading whats under the spoiler tag you would have had your answer even for that sarcastic slavery response.
Some people really get triggered over nothing and take offense were none was there or even needed.

But with that being said here I will post whats under the spoiler and please pay attention to the last 2 lines.

Current kinks
Vaginal sex, fem dom, male dom, male protagonist, big tits, milf, Fantasy, Combat, Turn based combat, Virgin, Romance, tittyfuck, Pregnancy, Furry, Oral sex, Adventure, Monster girl, TF, Milf, Slavery, magic corruption, trait/personality customization, prostitution, Lactation

Planned
More slavery, more girls of all races, more pregnancy

Never will be... Seriously, don't ask!
Loli, Shota, Necro, Beasty, Scat, futa, gay content, NTR stuff

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
no

Slavery has been in the game from the beginning. And as for the gay content, the only reason I don't add this is: I suck at gay content.
I'm straight, so I don't consume gay content, and so I'm not the right person to reproduce that. You would certainly hate it if I created such content...
But if anyone ever decides to submit a scene voluntarily, I wouldn't mind adding it to the game.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, now the slavery system is being implemented and gaining more and more features/content. I have to ask... Did you like this addition?

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I'm waiting for the version that let us breed slaves like stallion , I played many games with slavery system but it was boring because only sex ..sex ..sex so I'm gonna wait till that day.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Guys, now the slavery system is being implemented and gaining more and more features/content. I have to ask... Did you like this addition?
I won't lie, i didnt care for it. it's not something that i would use. For me it's a +, it help making the castle a bit more full, but when i look back at my play time. There few more locations that would need to get some more life. Like the elf / 4 city ? I never got there after the quest, travel can be a bit of a pain, and quick movement can get you so far.

However, as a mechanic, it's a thing, and what you did is a good base. (Just please invent some lore of a reason explaining why they need to go on the new floor, because it's kind of unclear, untill you pay for the extention.

Speaking of wich, is it possible to not make the player scroll down every time he buy a new room or furniture ? When i am paying for a bucn of upgrade, i have to scroll a lot to get back where i was, it's a bit annoying.

But for the new quest for it, good job, i completly forgot about upgrading your equipemnt, i never used it before. So it's interesting to see it

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Haven't tested it yet. I'm waiting to be able to take prisoners of gnolls, lupins, and felisians.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I'm started to think this game is almost stand equal to CoC 2 in term of content and effort. I'm not fond with gay / tran / futanari / netorare contents so this game suit me better than CoC 2 , with a few update and improving UI you can try to put this game on stream store I'm sure some people enjoy this game more than some other game.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thread updated guys. Enjoy... Now, I need to fall into bed.

Version 0.3.1 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.2 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
The changelog says "pregnancy request content", what is that? Did I need to restart the game to see it for girls that have given birth?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Probably i didn't upgrade the castle's rooms , i probably did glitch out the lisbeth and ghozra event.... oh well time to reset again.
-They went missing inside god damn castle, i can't see their event or star shit.-

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The changelog says "pregnancy request content", what is that? Did I need to restart the game to see it for girls that have given birth?
Basically the introductory event to the girls' pregnancy route. When you reach enough love and you have all the conditionals, they will talk to you about starting to make babies...
You can accept or deny it, unless you have the breeder trait.

So you're telling me. That these girls. Can ask. To have a baby?
:love::love::love:
Yes.

Probably i didn't upgrade the castle's rooms , i probably did glitch out the lisbeth and ghozra event.... oh well time to reset again.
-They went missing inside god damn castle, i can't see their event or star shit.-
Is your save too old? This usually happens in these cases.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I tried 3.1 and ... slavery system still need a lot of work and need some character portrait even the plain one and slave should be able to do more work than just being in their room or MC room all day. I know freedom is not for slave but they should have proper job like cleaning / guarding / gardening / cooking / etc

I think you need new NPC / character who can keep all slaves in check and MC can give order to all slaves. (You can think about head maid or something)

Edited

I did says slaves need proper job but it doesn't mean MC need to assign them job one by one , we need a character like head maid to take care of that and MC just need to talk with head maid about "how are my slaves doing ?" like this.

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
for the female dragons you should make them look like this with huge breasts and make it so we find a female dragon npc and can become her mate cb61f0a241742551f4c68e7a3fbf4a1e.jpg

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes