Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
You can see some examples of this in this forum, I believe that everyone knows what I am referring to... So since I'm new to this thing I want to ask for suggestions.
well.. I think you need to set up major type of slave first for example

1.slaves who willing to stay as slave and these slaves won't try to cross the MC or try to escape and they won't mind getting pregnant as long as they happy to be with MC.
(these kind of slaves can be buy from any slave market)

2.slaves who been slaves against their will and they refuse to serve MC and will try to escape if they have chance and of course they will try to avoid getting pregnant unless MC make them really happy.
(these kind of slaves also can be buy from slave market or from capturing them after battle)

3.slaves who neither happy or unhappy with being slave but have some rule in their race or belief like "obey the strong" or "winner can do anything with loser" so MC can do anything with them as long as it match their demand.
(these kind of slaves should get from capturing in battle only)

so major type of slaves should be like these but to make them different from each other you need to add something like trait system like their personality trait and sexual trait.

and these are example

personality trait

1.cheerful
2.pure
3.slutty
4.coward
5.clingy

sexual trait

1.pervert
2.masochist
3.fertile
4.infertile
5.loving rough

with these kind of system even being random it won't be identical and you can add happiness system so player can see if they will try to escape or not but you gonna need to add NPC who watch/guard the slave pen (at least should be 2-3)

and their children should go to nursery.

and my last suggestion is... we should able to let slaves who really devoted or submit to MC to freely walk around so we may need to be able to promote them from slave > servant / maid like this.

I hope my suggestion can help and give you some idea.(y)

P.S. about their pregnancy and giving birth

to make thing interest you may consider about mother trait like loving children so these slaves who have this trait won't try to escape and leave their children behind even they hate MC and being slave. well let's say their personality trait will also change the outcome and result after pregnancy and giving birth.

Last edited:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
So i bought the inn and renovated, my problem is where is the inn i bought? i dont know if im looking in the right location or not...

favori

Jul 11, 2022
You can see some examples of this in this forum, I believe that everyone knows what I am referring to... So since I'm new to this thing I want to ask for suggestions.

Interactions, possible events with such slaves... I want to implement personality cores so that they are not all identical, despite being really random.
Soo, let's see...

1). Possibility of raping or having sex with slave at any time. Depending on the slave's relationship with her master, sex can be voluntary and strengthen the relationship, or it will be involuntary rape with the slave's health deteriorating in the process. With multiple rapes without rest for the slave, she dies.

2). Support all races as slaves.

3). Possibility to give a slave to a brothel to make money.

4). Possibility to take especially loyal slaves as battle companions (and for sex) or send them to various jobs around the castle and the world.

5). Possibility to put naughty slaves on drugs (potions) to make them more obedient afterwards.

6). Naughty slaves, if they are not kept in chains or watched over, can escape or attack.

7). Events: add a slave's request to have sex immediately (or impregnate, depending on the level of lust and happiness); a slave's disease (weakened body or death in future); harassment, rape of a slave by other races and kidnapping (if she is sent to work outside the castle or you are defeated in battle); request to unchain slave, and as a reward master receives information about treasures or a special sex scene (if strong relationship)

8). Possibility to capture males as slaves, increase friendships with them, allow them to have sex with slaves (solo or gangbang), take them as battle companions, rape defeated enemies (gangbang) and talk with dirty jokes at the same time.

9). Generation of various text descriptions and scenarios with ChatGPT, generation of images also with neural networks.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Dev.

Version 2.14
Grammar issues

Usanna : She says, looking at you expectantly. But you still need to earn the right. she murmurs, keep enjoying her food.

You are missing quotes, coloration in her voice color, and the last bit is bad English. So I suggest the following for a quick fix.

She says, looking at you expectantly. "But you still need to earn the right." She murmurs, while enjoying her food.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Dev.

Version 2.14
Grammar issues

Usanna : She says, looking at you expectantly. But you still need to earn the right. she murmurs, keep enjoying her food.

You are missing quotes, coloration in her voice color, and the last bit is bad English. So I suggest the following for a quick fix.

She says, looking at you expectantly. "But you still need to earn the right." She murmurs, while enjoying her food.
Fixed. And I usually tell people to report these writing errors on my Discord, because it's much easier and faster.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Fixed. And I usually tell people to report these writing errors on my Discord, because it's much easier and faster.
Well I'm not a patron, just a mooch.

Next one.

Voice color done as Ellaryel, it should be the MC.

"Fight this alone, huh? I think this is what you want to see... A test?" You ponder, but just give a calm smile.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Guys, now we have as much time as possible to implement new content. As I said, I'm giving some focus to venturing into a Slavery system with randomly generated characters. (Implemented at 0.3.0)

Interactions, possible events with such slaves... I want to implement personality cores so that they are not all identical, despite being really random.
what would be cool see within the slavery system (bearing in mind I have not played the latest versions).

-Slaves being slaves, as in personal property.:
I think the "Niceguy slaver" is one of the most annoying trope on this website. Mostly because usually when it comes up you dont really have a choice about it. Developers making a game about slavery wich is innately cruel and inhumane and than not wanting to do cruel and inhumane things with their beloved characters(or just not wanna write that kinda content) is kinda half assed imho. But since random generated characters are... well... randomly generated thus developers dont have any fondness for them so they can go all in

-Racial traits for example orks being agresive and strong but being able to be awed and pacified by a demonstration of force and martial prowess

-slaves being tomboys feminine or extra femininine

-have them be able to work: in the castle/tavern/brothel/farm/etc earning profits and bettering relations

-slaves having different work related skills maybe even smaller skill trees that can be influenced by training/educating them

-companion system. If executed welll, it can significantly make the game better. But this needs to be done so that they are not just pokémon in the pokéball only used in case of fighting. They should occasionally interact with the player/world/other characters.

-you could add a pet system (not necessarily for lewd purposes) breeding guard dogs, fighting dogs, andtraining horses as mounts or beasts of burden using them to better transport slaves and liven up the slave trade driving down the price of slaves, while also getting on the good side of the slave traders.

-using the slaves in magic and alchemic experiments possibly yielding better spells, better potions or permanent physical or mental damage in the subject.maybe even turnig them into malformed abominations from hell eager to eat anythingthat comes close to them.

-crusader kings levels of eugenics and inbreeding.

-the possibility of the creation of a slave army with well bred well trained and loyal slaves as commanders

-enslavement of random encounter NPC-s

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't really care as long as I can play as a "Niceguy slaver" I will be fine with anything.

Reactions: mrttao

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Don't really care as long as I can play as a "Niceguy slaver" I will be fine with anything.
I dont have the problem with having the option to play the Niceguy slaver. I have a problem of not having a other options. I dont want to fight the system. I just want to have to have the option of treating my property as such. I dont want less options i want more.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I've been getting great suggestions on the slavery system thing. Things like education, various interactions and everything else are totally possible.
Our system is in its early stages, so there is still a lot to implement. That said, you can see the way I run the game... I'm vanilla at heart, and my protag follows the rhythm that you're already used to.

What can you expect for the future?
1. More interactions (Vanillaish)
2. More races, places to buy slaves and more ways to capture slaves.
3. More details and interesting things. I believe that little things make a difference, like virgin slaves...

What not to expect...?
1. Degradation/aggression and the like.
2. Super complex systems... Our slave system was not made to be ultra complex full of customizations, jobs system and such. The focus of the game is adventure, writing and unique characters, which everyone here already knows.

In general, our systems are designed to be immersive and interesting, but keeping the rule of simplicity so I don't get lost in the "feature creep" nightmare. I believe it's possible to do something cool without being overcomplex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 00M0R1 and a1fox3

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
What not to expect...?
1. Degradation/aggression and the like.
2. Super complex systems... Our slave system was not made to be ultra complex full of customizations, jobs system and such. The focus of the game is adventure, writing and unique characters, which everyone here already knows.
Yes that was the reaction I expected since the game itself is called Love and corruption (seemingly focusing more on the Love part of the title) and my comment was mostly just mostly wishful thinking and and sharing of ideas. I realized that this game is not the game i am looking for a while back when interacting with the orc I enslaved at the end of one of the questlines, and that is fine, nothing is for everyone. Regardless I think this is a pretty good game, I will check this out every few versions and will definetly finish it when it eventually gets the elusive blue sign of completion.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-Slaves being slaves, as in personal property.:
I think the "Niceguy slaver" is one of the most annoying trope on this website. Mostly because usually when it comes up you dont really have a choice about it. Developers making a game about slavery wich is innately cruel and inhumane and than not wanting to do cruel and inhumane things with their beloved characters(or just not wanna write that kinda content) is kinda half assed imho. But since random generated characters are... well... randomly generated thus developers dont have any fondness for them so they can go all in
Welcome to the wonderful world of fantasy and fetish. Where your IRL preconceptions of how things should work, do not necessarily apply.
There is a fetish for sexual slavery. But most people do not get off on traumatized wreck waifus with scars both physical and mental.
Thus you get the nice guy slaver.
And it is a good thing too. Reality sucks, I don't want "realism" to ruin my sexual fantasy. please and thank you

Reactions: 00M0R1

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Welcome to the wonderful world of fantasy and fetish. Where your IRL preconceptions of how things should work, do not necessarily apply.
There is a fetish for sexual slavery. But most people do not get off on traumatized wreck waifus with scars both physical and mental.
Thus you get the nice guy slaver.
And it is a good thing too. Reality sucks, I don't want "realism" to ruin my sexual fantasy. please and thank you
So you want slaves and treat them as wives. I can respect that. But where does having more options ruin your fantasy?
I am aware of what I said is quite niche, that i can absolutely confirm and understand.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So you want slaves and treat them as wives. I can respect that. But where does having more options ruin your fantasy?
I am aware of what I said is quite niche, that i can absolutely confirm and understand.
My understanding from your first post was that you were bothered by the fact other people are having fun in ways you find unrealistic.
Rather than asking for more choices / options.
If I misunderstood, then I apologize.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
My understanding from your first post was that you were bothered by the fact other people are having fun in ways you find unrealistic.
Rather than asking for more choices / options.
If I misunderstood, then I apologize.
I think the "Niceguy slaver" is one of the most annoying trope on this website. Mostly because usually when it comes up you dont really have a choice about it.
No probs dude. It was probably easy to misunderstand. My problem is when my two otions are playing Goody Two-Shoes and not playing the game.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Found a game issue. version 2.14

Right after you get the mission "Restoring skystone" So you only have step 1. The mission related to step 4 (I think) shows up in the court square. If you do the event, the event won't happen again and you can not advance.
I've attached a save to help show this.

edit: or maybe you can? If the step 4 mission would state where/how to deliver the goods to, that would be wonderful. I say how as it is the first use of "give item" so it took me a bit after wandering all over all the towns before it finally dawned on me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes