JoePlant

May 2, 2017
0.2.14. Now, we'll go to 0.3.0. New story mission, new races and characters.
Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll wait for 2.14 to come out for the rest of us then. I paused when you started the rework as it just sounded like things could just be messed up if I continued.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll wait for 2.14 to come out for the rest of us then. I paused when you started the rework as it just sounded like things could just be messed up if I continued.
NP, man. I feel like the reworks were precisely to tidy things up. Everything is so much better now, and I'm proud of all my work.

Reactions: sonolfal and a1fox3

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Any idea when Katherine will get a route? I'm looking forward to more milfs in this game.
Well, with the path clear to create new content, I could do that for the next release. However, the Ingmery region has been getting a lot of attention lately, so I'm not sure when, but it certainly will.

Reactions: sonolfal

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hello
i found a bug with bad map positioning - my character is out of map with interaction with nursery and Rasha home after scenes
also the scale ring still show 0 Spellpower while in right bar show 1 spellpower

edit : well its looks like the map shifted to the original position of player

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
i think the guild quest need a rework. or at least, up the number of encounters whena quest is selected, it's grinding and some don't even have a "number" to fill, like the bandit one

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello
i found a bug with bad map positioning - my character is out of map with interaction with nursery and Rasha home after scenes
also the scale ring still show 0 Spellpower while in right bar show 1 spellpower

edit : well its looks like the map shifted to the original position of player
Rasha map and storylines have been fully reworked in the latest release, so this is technically fixed.
Thanks for pointing out the ring issue, I'll take a look.

i think the guild quest need a rework. or at least, up the number of encounters whena quest is selected, it's grinding and some don't even have a "number" to fill, like the bandit one
Sorry, did you take a look at the quest log? I'm sure I've highlighted that well.

1680637658610.png

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hello again
Can somebody explain do enchanting work for pedants? because i infused arcande protection to Silver pedant items and i didint get bonus for that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not interested in new content when there is content not finished.

Finished all areas/NPC's already in the game before moving on to new areas?NPC's.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Not interested in new content when there is content not finished.

Finished all areas/NPC's already in the game before moving on to new areas?NPC's.
No, but I had talked about it on my Discord. The next step is Vallia's last story mission. These missions are big, so I'm not going to do this in a single release. I'm going to split this into a few releases, and focus on other unfinished storylines/content and advance the game's lore gradually.

For example, Luna and Ghorza's pregnancy, Kath, the Gnolls, Lyra and Fellise who need content.

But hey, that's new content too. xP

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Talk about guild quest , can we take more than just one quest in same time ? I have hard time with quest because hunting wolfs but only bandit show up and when hunting bandits only wolfs show up lol , grinding guild XP won't be funny if we can only take one quest at the time.

by the way.. thank you for add follower that help me a lot (y)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News, guys. First of all: Our next direction is Luna's pregnancy, first part of the next story mission, and the intro of our new monster-girl.

A beautiful pregnancy story for our beloved wolf-girl, and a special new love route. I've already started working with Luna. Pregnancy intro, and 4 new scenes finished in the last two days.

I don't like wasting time, especially now that our path is free to create new content. We no longer have massive reworks draining our time.

Luna's preggo content list
  • Preg. Doggystyle
  • Preg. Missionary
  • Preg. Blowjob
  • Preg. Taste the cherry
  • Milk trouble
  • Bath spend time
  • Bath preg. Breast massage
  • Bath preg. bath doggystyle
  • Morning hot scene
  • Intro, breakfast, childbirth, first-born, and other kids interaction

That's basically it. May there be new content, new characters, new missions and new monstergirls to date. And of course, new art to come too... And on top of the art, a little taste of the new WIP scene with Gwen.

1680756610547.png

Reactions: International

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
How about Durya pregnancy or some flavor for all the wild orc girls ambushing you in the beginning? The game teases you endlessly with those, especially Durya's comments, and it could be an easier pregnancy to implement, as she is very independent and not quite...settled.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, a tough question... How many scenes do you think are currently in the game? Summing up all the characters.

How about Durya pregnancy or some flavor for all the wild orc girls ambushing you in the beginning? The game teases you endlessly with those, especially Durya's comments, and it could be an easier pregnancy to implement, as she is very independent and not quite...settled.
Durya has already been completely reworked in 0.2.14. She will have her route, just like Usanna and Rasha.

we can't change the surname anymore? that's an odd change to the game.
Lore wise. The reason is the protag's surname being canon and influencing the story a little.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, a tough question... How many scenes do you think are currently in the game? Summing up all the characters.
If by scenes (sexual I am assuming) and if you include BJs and stuff, probably around 30 rendered sex scenes, but probably easily over 100 non-rendered sex scenes.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If by scenes (sexual I am assuming) and if you include BJs and stuff, probably around 30 rendered sex scenes, but probably easily over 100 non-rendered sex scenes.
I was estimating all sex scenes in the game, with/without CGs. Thanks for the info. I feel satisfied to see that the game has been consistently productive. :giggle:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
More news, guys. First of all, I finished Luna's pregnancy storyline. Everything is ready to be polished... Our beloved wolf-girl pretty much has her contents doubled now.

But in summary, I can say that we have for Luna...
  • Introductory pregnancy scene (With Luna's family)
  • Dialogs and variations for all interactions
  • Preggo doggystyle
  • Preggo missionary
  • Preggo fem. oral
  • Preggo bath interactions
  • Preggo morning cowgirl (Because of course...)
There's still the first part of the next story mission, some maps, and the intro of our new cursed girl. And more... I decided to add the slavery system, and randomly generated slaves. A risky move to improve the game by making it more fun.

I want my game to grow, so I'm putting more work into it, dynamic stuff. Contain castle raids, and if you win, you collect a slave to be trained. Afterwards, it can be sold or added to slaves quarters.

Gnolls will come in the next release... I need to pay attention to Fellise, our cats and Gnolls. We have a Gnoll princess and a rebel Gnoll to meet and romance. My target is to do the release next Sunday, but I don't promise deadlines... If that's done, I'll release it, that's for sure.

And to show off some of the artwork, here goes... Our belovend and gorgeous Luna pregnant during her bath. :sneaky::coffee:

1681189415876.png

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes